Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Kenny Dalglish should be crowned King of the Kop once more

Read 2879 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Kenny Dalglish should be crowned King of the Kop once more
      Reply #23: Jun 25, 2010 02:15:37 pm
      Kenny returning as manager fills me with a feeling of dread, and not because I don't want him there but because I don't think he'll get the right support from a board that just doesn't get what the club and especially Kenny means to us. I don't want history to be tarnished by an appointment that relies on passion without cold hard cash to back up the ambition to be the best again

In a way I see where your coming from mate, but I'm prepared for a couple of years of mediocrity who ever takes the hot seat and for that reason  I'd rather settle for it with a Man who loves the club and understand its traditions.
      Hiberpool
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts | -2 
      Reply #24: Jun 25, 2010 03:10:51 pm
      In the first picture, what is that trophy on his left?

Is it not the 1st division Championship trophy, who's sponsor in 86 were either Canon, or The Today Newspaper  ;)

On a side note, whilst I would love KD to get the job I think if the y[w]anks get there way, re selling players and lack of budgets for players and if we dont improve, the fans who love and adore him, may turn against him and I would hate to see that happen  :f_wah:
      « Last Edit: Jun 27, 2010 03:41:34 pm by Hiberpool »
      waclander
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 167 posts |
      Reply #25: Jun 25, 2010 03:25:53 pm
      Is it not the 1st division Championship trophy, who's sponser in 86 were either Canon, or The Today Newspaper  ;)

On a side note, whilst I would love KD to get the job I think if the y[w]anks get there way, re selling players and lack of budgets for playersa and we dont improve, the fans who love and adodre him, may turn against him and I would hate to see that happen  :f_wah:
      Have to agree think Kenny is better off as far away from this timebomb when it blows looks like Woy is the sacrificial lamb who will be led out blamed for our woes while the two (W)yanks sneak out the back door with the cash

Quick Reply