Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 8th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Unsettled Reds starlet wants out of Anfield

Read 12873 times
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,133 posts | 127 
      Re: Unsettled Reds starlet wants out of Anfield
      Reply #115: Nov 17, 2010 07:24:25 pm
      Thanks King Kenny, dont read the papers so didnt know,but not too shocked to be honest. It seems that Dani has been made scapegoat for a general poor showing of the ' B ' team against Northampton.
      Way to go Roy.....jeeez
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #116: Nov 17, 2010 07:28:01 pm
      The kids are the future of Liverpool football club , get rid of the kids and our future looks even bleaker ! the stars in our first team squad will not and can not go on forever,when their days are done who replaces them ? ..Carlton COLE ? FFS ! Pacheco if i'm not mistaken was the leading scorer for Spain's under 21 world cup squad ....dark days ahead  :(
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,749 posts | 7179 
      Reply #117: Nov 17, 2010 07:48:02 pm
      I sit a coincidence that just as we hear Roy is trying to change him into a winger he says f**k that I'm off.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #118: Nov 17, 2010 08:00:33 pm
      Aaaahhh F***ing hell!

Although we all kinda knew it was coming!

Makes me sick to even think about it- as gutted as if it were Torres leaving...
      Every time he plays he shows what great potential he has, how creative he is & he is so young- just what we need!

Nice one Roy, still working on Agger, one down 9 to go...
      therapy2004
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 145 posts |
      Reply #119: Nov 17, 2010 09:07:45 pm
      This will be a tragedy.  We will be laughed at quite a lot when he starts playing for Spain, methinks.
      neilo
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts |
      Reply #120: Nov 17, 2010 09:16:43 pm
      Woy out Woy out Woy out Woy out Woy out i could go on but i think you get the gist!!!
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,943 posts | 286 
      Reply #121: Nov 17, 2010 09:32:45 pm
      ;D, suso next and we´ll have a sign up sheet for reserve games by the ticket office.

Everytime he´s come on even in 15 minutes he´s looked lively, cant believe he never gets a chance.

Nice one woy, another fantastic example of your impressive man management style.
      LFCkl
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 365 posts |
      Reply #122: Nov 17, 2010 09:38:40 pm
      Will be absolutely gutted if he does leave. Think in a couple of years he could develop into a strong squad player without a doubt.
      Garett
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 377 posts |
      Reply #123: Nov 18, 2010 04:41:22 am
      Petitions please! one of best starlet on the go. Imagine if he's in The scums club or gunners, surely be getting chances, those teams arguably even more competitions for positions then us.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #124: Nov 18, 2010 05:12:50 am
      perhaps with all the injuries at the international freindlies he will get a chance at the first team
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #125: Nov 18, 2010 05:37:02 am
      I love how Dani Pacheco is "homesick" but Xabi Alonso was a victim of cold-hearted, ruthless Rafa Benitez and his man-management methods.
      carheex
      • Banned

• 587 posts | -9 
      Reply #126: Nov 18, 2010 08:53:46 am
      He will be a world beater in a few years. But it could be advoided. SACK ROY. How many players are unhappy under roy. Renia, Agger, Johnson, pacheco and torres.

Who says these players are unhappy?!? The totally untrustworthy media?
      carheex
      • Banned

• 587 posts | -9 
      Reply #127: Nov 18, 2010 09:09:29 am

Epic fail there I think!! :-)

For those who think my opinion is worthless on these fringe players that you all reckon will be "world class" in a year or two - what are you basing your opinions on? Forum gossip and bandwagon jumping? An occasional youtube clip of a backheel? or maybe some misleading and inaccurate wikipedia stats?

I'll reiterate for those too stubborn and ignorant to debate properly: If no manager or coach at the club has had the faith to play these players since they have arrived then it is highly likely that they aren't as good as you lot think they are - it's quite simple really!!...and very arrogant to think that you know better than the likes of Rafa and the various coaches who have worked with these players (not so much Roy as most people DO know better than him!!!!)
      Plantman
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 597 posts |
      • Youll*Never*Walk*Alone
      Reply #128: Nov 18, 2010 09:15:04 am
      I think he needs a run to prove his worth, look at babel, how many chances has he had...its clear roy doesnt want him to play like he doesnt like Agger....so frustrating
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #129: Nov 18, 2010 09:49:47 am
      If no manager or coach at the club has had the faith to play these players since they have arrived then it is highly likely that they aren't as good as you lot think they are - it's quite simple really!

Proper debate and honest answers it is then carheex.

Will you accept that some, (if not all), posters are looking to his performances for the reserves and the Spanish U19s as evidence to form an educated opinion on Dani?

Will you accept that, sometimes, some managers can get 'it' wrong or that some managers have favourites?

Can you see that some managers may be working to a different agenda or maybe free flowing, skillful, footballers just don't fit in with their 'vision' of how a club should be playing, at a given time.

Could it be that, in this instance, the manager has (possibly) got it wrong?

Four, short, yes or no answers is all i'm asking.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #130: Nov 18, 2010 10:30:13 am
      Can't say I'm at all surprised about this.
      carheex
      • Banned

• 587 posts | -9 
      Reply #131: Nov 18, 2010 12:47:02 pm
      Proper debate and honest answers it is then carheex.

Will you accept that some, (if not all), posters are looking to his performances for the reserves and the Spanish U19s as evidence to form an educated opinion on Dani?

Will you accept that, sometimes, some managers can get 'it' wrong or that some managers have favourites?

Can you see that some managers may be working to a different agenda or maybe free flowing, skillful, footballers just don't fit in with their 'vision' of how a club should be playing, at a given time.

Could it be that, in this instance, the manager has (possibly) got it wrong?

That's more like it!

1) I accept that some posters probably use stats from reserve/u19 internationals to form their opinion. However, a lot of LFC coaches with a lot of experience have seen nemeth/pacheco up close on a regular basis and have obviously decided that they they aren't up to premiership standards

2) I accept that some manager can get it wrong - can you accept that some managers/coaches see a lot more of these fringe players and are way more equipped that anyone here to form an opinion as to whether they are worth keeping or not?

3) Do I accept that some managers have a different agenda and don't want skilfull players? No. Do you accept that a team needs a good mix of players and that a manager is better placed that you to see who is beneficial to the squad?

4) Could it be that the manager has got it wrong on this occasion? No comment!
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #132: Nov 18, 2010 12:49:12 pm
      bigbaz
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 389 posts |
      • A Proud Irish Scouser
      Reply #133: Nov 18, 2010 12:56:33 pm
      Not good, Not Good at all. I just hope it's all media sh*te!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,749 posts | 7179 
      Reply #134: Nov 18, 2010 01:10:11 pm
      We invited H+G in to our club and since then it seems that a curse has been placed on us. I nthe past and not too distant past if a player was unhappy at Anfield he was ordered a Taxi. Now because of the continuing unrest at Roy and the so far muted response of our new owners the unrest rumbles on.
      Until it is addressed we will continue to have these comments leaking out.Regardless of my loathing of Roy's ability to manage this club I still think if someone dosent like it here they should go. Shankly wouldnt even let you near the first team if you were injured such was his belief in positivity. if there are rumblings regarding the manager and his tactics then we need strong leaderership to deal with it as it is obviously a ongoing problem.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #135: Nov 18, 2010 06:45:32 pm
      That's more like it!

1) I accept that some posters probably use stats from reserve/u19 internationals to form their opinion. However, a lot of LFC coaches with a lot of experience have seen nemeth/pacheco up close on a regular basis and have obviously decided that they they aren't up to premiership standards

We've already agreed that they can get things wrong, your question is therefore moot.

2) I accept that some manager can get it wrong - can you accept that some managers/coaches see a lot more of these fringe players and are way more equipped that anyone here to form an opinion as to whether they are worth keeping or not?

See above.

3) Do I accept that some managers have a different agenda and don't want skilfull players? No. Do you accept that a team needs a good mix of players and that a manager is better placed that you to see who is beneficial to the squad?

Given Roy's "profile" of a Liverpool player and his insistence that Poulsen is a good footballer; we'll, most definitely, agree to disagree here and as we agree managers can get it wrong, your question becomes irrelevant.

4) Could it be that the manager has got it wrong on this occasion? No comment!

That'll be a yes then?  ;D

I guess you missed this bit:

So in reply to the questions that I asked; in order, you went. ...

*Yes
      *Yes
      *No
      *Yes (most important of all, as that's what we're really debating, eh?)

There now, that wasn't too painful, was it?  I'll happily accept being only 75% right about Dani.  :angel:
      « Last Edit: Nov 18, 2010 07:07:03 pm by bad boy bubby »
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #136: Nov 18, 2010 07:10:46 pm
      CARHEEX The reason i didn't indulge you in a "debate", is because it seems to me you are only here to wind up people for your own amusement, by going against popular opinion at every opportunity.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,749 posts | 7179 
      Reply #137: Nov 18, 2010 07:52:29 pm
      CARHEEX The reason I didn't indulge you in a "debate", is because it seems to me you are only here to wind up people for your own amusement, by going against popular opinion at every opportunity.

Sadly mate there are a few attention seekers here and there.

Quick Reply