Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Unsettled Reds starlet wants out of Anfield

Read 12819 times
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Re: Unsettled Reds starlet wants out of Anfield
      Reply #138: Nov 18, 2010 08:08:01 pm
      Top scorer at the recent under 20(I think or under 18)championship. Woy don't like footballers who are to skillful or to young he would prefer the over 30 club as I believe(mistakenly)he sees older players as having all the attributes of his kind of team. I wish he would go elsewhere and buy older players , he's slowly turning us into a laughing stock when you get teams such as Wigan and Stoke outplaying us. I despair. As for Pacheco he is or was being groomed for the fist team under Rafa and now he don't even get a look in on the bench is it any wonder the kid wants out.
      « Last Edit: Nov 18, 2010 08:14:57 pm by bartman49 »
      bartman49
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,157 posts | 37 
      Reply #139: Nov 18, 2010 08:32:43 pm

Who says these players are unhappy?!? The totally untrustworthy media?

You don't need the media to see that Agger and Johnson are unhappy with the football they are being asked to play when they can get a game, Riena is also unhappy about the way he to is asked to play, that's three world class players who will go if Roy stays, Riena and torres are almost on the next plane and you say it's the media, the media are Roys friend how else would a second rate English coach get a foothold in LFC if people Like winter and is ilk didn't keep putting Rafa down and those who fell for it are now probably regretting it as Rafa was planing to get shot of the older players (Fact) and who knows perhaps Carra was on the list hence is undermining of Rafa and being along with Purslow one of the prime movers of Hodgson coming here.
      I STAN BULL
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -2 
      Reply #140: Nov 18, 2010 08:36:49 pm
      Woy has a problem with the name dani. Agger dnt get a look in either. Yes he injured at the minute but hasnt always been. I think woys problem is he caught a man by the name of dani shaging the mrs woy hodgson and now hates the name.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,927 posts | 969 
      Reply #141: Nov 18, 2010 08:48:33 pm
      Wow!  I don't mean to impose on the bitchfest going on between a few of you.... ;D :) 

Whether Dani turns into a superstar or not, he is one of our most talented youngsters (along with Suso, Stirling, and Shelvey).  The problem I have with this is the same problem I had when we let Warnock go a few years ago.... how many of us would love to have him back now?  I'd venture to bet everyone on here would take him back in a heartbeat!  If we let Dani go, it will probably be for peanuts, and we could well end up regretting it down the road. 

As for Roy's part in all of this.... I'm a bit disappointed that he has been so reluctant to give some of the youngsters (Kelly and Shelvey aside) minutes against some of the lower level teams.  If he had given Dani 20-30 mins on a few occasions and it looked like he wasn't up to snuff, I doubt many people would really take issue with it.  The problem is, he hasn't had many opportunities, and the few he has had, he's done quite well with. 

I see this as one that could well bite us in the ass in a few years.  I felt the same about Dalla Valle when we pissed him away for (cringe) Paul Konchesky :(
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,288 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #142: Nov 18, 2010 08:49:40 pm
      Keep waking every morning thinking he will be gone but no roy is still here
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,692 posts | 7160 
      Reply #143: Nov 18, 2010 08:53:49 pm
      Its starting to be real nightmare only problem is he is still here very day when I wake up.
      If our academy is poor and the players from 18 to 22 cant get a game why even both with it we could save a fortune.
      redtiler
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,132 posts | 127 
      Reply #144: Nov 18, 2010 09:22:31 pm
      Whilst Stevie is injured, give Dani a free reign in the ' hole ', and lets see what he can do.
      If he isnt up to it then fair enough, but at least he's had his chance.
      IMHO, he'll be  be another Yossi/ Louis.
      elnino9_Zii
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #145: Nov 18, 2010 09:31:21 pm
      whats this i heard, about dani turning up late for a reserves match?
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #146: Nov 24, 2010 01:08:20 am
      cant blame the kid rafa used him sparingly. theroy comes in say youngsters will be given playing  time even mentioned pacheo. then roy puts him in the doghouse. like to know why dani has showed every time he put on our shirt he belongs here   
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #147: Nov 25, 2010 10:53:55 am
      OMG is he for real??

Hodgson warns Pacheco

Roy Hodgson has told Spanish teenager Dani Pacheco he still has work to do to secure a place in his first-team plans at Anfield.

The 19-year-old, who was lured to Liverpool in 2007 from Barcelona, is one of the star's of Spain's youth side.

Pacheco has featured in both the Premier League and Europe, making 11 first-team outings for the club.

But he has not made the expected impact on Merseyside, and has now been linked with a move back to Spain.

"He's had moments when he's looked good, others when not quite so," admitted Hodgson.

"He's working on his game. He featured in the unfortunate Northampton game.

"It was a great opportunity for those outside the first 13 or 14 to really show me, 'You should be thinking of me.

"When will he get his chance again? Probably in one of these games in Europe, who knows, may he will burst back onto the scene, but it is very difficult to do that in a reserve game."

www.skysports.com
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #148: Nov 25, 2010 10:57:28 am
      ^
      But he has not made the expected impact on Merseyside

What?!!

Everytime I just see the name of this thread it makes me angry, he's done nothing wrong but get in the time.

Defies belief really.
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #149: Nov 25, 2010 10:58:18 am
      Mr. Man Management himself doing his best.

"I'm sure Pacheco and Suso would make a formidable makeweight to lure Carlton Cole".
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #150: Nov 25, 2010 11:01:51 am
      I'm fuming with those comments, it just beggers belief  :f_steam:
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #151: Nov 25, 2010 11:16:59 am
      Mr. Man Management himself doing his best.

"I'm sure Pacheco and Suso would make a formidable makeweight to lure Carlton Cole".

Please tell me this is a joke and he hasnt said this....if he has then check the fuckers head out and do it quick...I can vacate my bed at the mental home in double quick time for this idiot.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,661 posts | 3895 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #152: Nov 25, 2010 11:19:55 am
      Seriously John W Henry look at these quotes. This is not the manager to utilise a youth player development strategy that you will need to maximise if we are to keep pace with the more cash rich teams. You stated that you want the best of young players. Well here is the best player from the last U19 tournament and Roy Hodgson is still using him as an scapegoat for Northampton. Dani was played out of position in a team with first team fringe players and still ran his heart out in the rain. Play him in the CF position. Play him as the LF as he did for Spain. He is not a winger. Are we going to lose Nemeth, Dalla Valle and Dani in the space of half a season. If we do forget your best of youth policy as we will have seen clear signs of Roy's journeyman policy. Konchesky and Poulson both glaring examples and evidence that our manager does not fit in with your policy
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #153: Nov 25, 2010 11:20:49 am
      Please tell me this is a joke and he hasnt said this....if he has then check the fuckers head out and do it quick...I can vacate my bed at the mental home in double quick time for this idiot.

Yes it is a joke now but I wouldn't put it past him saying it in the future.  Wait until transfer window opens.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #154: Nov 25, 2010 11:28:36 am
      Yes it is a joke now but I wouldn't put it past him saying it in the future.  Wait until transfer window opens.

Cheers mate...had me worried more than I normally am.... :)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #155: Nov 25, 2010 11:30:55 am
      What I don't get is this comment -
      "When will he get his chance again? Probably in one of these games in Europe, who knows, may he will burst back onto the scene, but it is very difficult to do that in a reserve game."

If Roy knows it's difficult why not let him prove it in the 1st team?  There is just no logic to this guy  :mad:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,661 posts | 3895 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #156: Nov 25, 2010 11:34:52 am
      I figured the Cole quote was a joke. I do however stand by my post as I think his quotes in general show him to be the wrong manager to implement NESV's strategy
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #157: Nov 25, 2010 11:40:18 am
      I figured the Cole quote was a joke. I do however stand by my post as I think his quotes in general show him to be the wrong manager to implement NESV's strategy

I posted yesterday Racer that getting rid of Roy is nearly as important as getting rid of the cancers was.  I just don't see the connection between NESV's vision and Roy.

They don't compliment each other - they are poles apart.
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #158: Nov 25, 2010 12:24:13 pm
      Dont know if the words actually came out of roys mouth but the official site says he had his chance in the carling cup.
      I would play Dani anywhere on the pitch just to keep him sad state of affairs when other donkeys get a place ahead of him. He will be a fantastic player no doubt about it id bring him on over babel
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #159: Nov 25, 2010 12:30:09 pm

Well you should, for one, you F**k-wit.  :-\

m4Rco
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 128 posts |
      • 'cause you said the brains I had went to my head.
      Reply #160: Nov 25, 2010 12:49:45 pm
      How the hell is one man able to destroy the whole squad of our beloved team? I mean, seriously. Torres wants to leave, Reina wants to leave, Pacheco wants to leave. What else? I became a Liverpool Fan a few years ago, I watched Torres and I absolutely fell in love with this man. Now he wants to leave because some old man is not able to manage this squad? F**k this, it's time to fire Hodgson - we can't let this happen ffs.

Quick Reply