Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Agger challenges Roy's guts.

Read 7038 times
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: Agger challenges Roy's guts.
      Reply #23: Dec 03, 2010 10:56:51 pm
      Fair F***ing play Daniel Hodgson is obviously trying to force him out because he has the cheek to try and pass the ball.
      Kop_it
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 373 posts | 13 
      Reply #24: Dec 03, 2010 11:09:02 pm
      I want to see Roy F***ing response!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #25: Dec 04, 2010 12:30:47 am
      I want to see Roy F***ing response!

Whatever Roy's response over the next two days, (if he's asked about it in the press conference for Villa) Danny will be in the Echo either Monday or Tuesday saying his words were taken out of context, then Roy will say the exact opposite of what he said before the Villa game during the press conference for the Newcastle game.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #26: Dec 04, 2010 01:43:37 am
      Always been one of my favourites, the Dane. Much rather keep him than Roy...
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #27: Dec 04, 2010 01:49:38 am
      Roy's freaking pathetic to not play him just because he doesn't like hoofing the ball and is the best defender we've got.

But then again, Roy can't tell a good player from a crap one.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #28: Dec 04, 2010 02:34:51 am
      what a F***ing top lad. we love you danny and we want you to stay for more than the four years even if you are injured for two of them....

"Liverpool can't force me out of the club even if they want to as I have got four years left on my contract," Agger told Jyllands-Posten.

if only half our current XI had this passion. on ya danny agger
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #29: Dec 04, 2010 02:57:26 am
      Dagger stabs Woy in the back... Nice one Danny :)

Suppose he was merely returning the blade!
      vitez
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 156 
      Reply #30: Dec 04, 2010 03:14:10 am
      Suppose he was merely returning the blade!

With a name like that, it's probably in his nature.

I'll get my coat.
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Reply #31: Dec 04, 2010 11:43:29 am
      Roy told to danish press two days before that Agger is not for sale, and will be part of his plans if fit.

( http://onside.dk/nyheder/premier-league/hodgson-agger-salg-ikke-et-emne )

So I hardly see Agger reaction like "Agger challenging Hogdson" it's just Agger tired of rumours having a go at "people who don't know anything" (like the reporters making a legend of the supposed Roy vs Daniel conflict).
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #32: Dec 04, 2010 11:44:08 am
      Aahh i love Agger- and im relieved he doesnt want out because Roy has pissed him off!
      kenny the king
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,757 posts |
      • at the end of the storm there,s a golden sky
      Reply #33: Dec 04, 2010 01:59:07 pm
      well said Danny... :) F**k roy
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #34: Dec 04, 2010 03:05:05 pm
      Nothing special on this and not really 'challenging Roy' right!?
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1667 
      • YNWA
      Reply #35: Dec 04, 2010 08:52:48 pm
      If we could get a solid defender, with Agger as part of the deal, would that be unimaginable?
      He has been plagued with injuries.
      I really like him and if he could stay fit would be in my starting 11 based on current squad.
      But if you play the percentages, you could argue he doesn't play enough matches.
      Look at Jamie and Skrytel - guys who play week in week out. Agger's not in that bracket.
      Quality, yes. Very injury prone - yes also.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #36: Dec 04, 2010 08:57:17 pm
      If we could get a solid defender, with Agger as part of the deal, would that be unimaginable?
      He has been plagued with injuries.
      I really like him and if he could stay fit would be in my starting 11 based on current squad.
      But if you play the percentages, you could argue he doesn't play enough matches.
      Look at Jamie and Skrytel - guys who play week in week out. Agger's not in that bracket.
      Quality, yes. Very injury prone - yes also.
      Very valid point there. But the same could have been said of Torres at times.
      Agger is young and has lots of times to sort out his injuries and enjoy his best years at this club and clearly from his comments thats what he wants to do.
      Hodgson piss off and Dagger stay ;)
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,241 posts | 921 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #37: Dec 04, 2010 09:04:57 pm
      If true well said Agger, why not go the way and tell Roy to F**k off
      pedro43
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts |
      Reply #38: Dec 04, 2010 09:23:05 pm
      I think Dannys more balls than Roy has guts.................... .......
      More power to your elbow Dan
      angusmccoatup
      • Forum Markus Babbel

• 74 posts | 12 
      Reply #39: Dec 04, 2010 11:32:44 pm
      Maybe I should re-take some English exams because to me this is a non-story :-

Agger gets asked about a hypothetical situation (being forced out of the club) and gives a hypothetical response (hopes RW would personally tell him he had no future at LFC). 

All it does is sum up the abysmal standards of journalism by provoking conjecture and speculation on an issue not based around factual information.  Unfortunately, the internet and most newspapers are filled with this kind of crap and we shouldn't legitimise it by commenting on it.

Lastly, for so many users to use this thread to criticise RH is pathetic - try analysing the facts before slagging the guy off.  He has made numerous mistakes but to hijack every thread to criticise him is counter-productive - it highlights the prejudices of the poster and certainly makes me take their other opinions with a large pinch of salt.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #40: Dec 04, 2010 11:58:46 pm
      Maybe I should re-take some English exams because to me this is a non-story :-

Agger gets asked about a hypothetical situation (being forced out of the club) and gives a hypothetical response (hopes RW would personally tell him he had no future at LFC). 

All it does is sum up the abysmal standards of journalism by provoking conjecture and speculation on an issue not based around factual information.  Unfortunately, the internet and most newspapers are filled with this kind of crap and we shouldn't legitimise it by commenting on it.

Lastly, for so many users to use this thread to criticise RH is pathetic - try analysing the facts before slagging the guy off.  He has made numerous mistakes but to hijack every thread to criticise him is counter-productive - it highlights the prejudices of the poster and certainly makes me take their other opinions with a large pinch of salt.
      First off nobody needs a particular thread or vehicle to snipe at RH as you imply, the bare bones of the premise are that he has done what he was appointed to do: LFC are jogging along at mid table mediocrity levels.
      This was the gameplan of H&G and obviously is in need of some attention which will be forthcoming but one thing is for sure - ROY IS HISTORY.
      staffletop
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 29 
      Reply #41: Dec 05, 2010 02:52:16 am

OK, I get your point, I get fed up of seeing it as well, but it is more than understandable, we are fed up of him.
      What I did want to comment on really was your last statement, what facts should we be analysing. If you mean the facts of this story, well its paper talk isnt it, so obviously its bullshit, if he even said it, it'll be out of context. But the fact is the topic is about what Ager said, it was Agger that brought Roy into the conversation, not us....and he did it because he believes that Roy wants him out of the club, most of us bellieve that, so slagging Roy off is very relevent to the topic.

Quick Reply