Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Pundits and Commentators

Read 442701 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #759: Jan 24, 2016 10:50:01 pm
      Well had a ticket from a friend (Norwich fan) so would have meant sitting in the home end, not a problem done it for the last 2 games we have played the Budgies. But could not make it due to family problems, so ended up watching it at home on BT Sport  >:( Michael Owen is a complete tw*t as a co commentator he might have been a legend for us in his playing days, but boy oh boy what a n*b.

Little Mickey ?  Not a legend in my  book. 
      Became a Manc. That is the lowest.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #760: Jan 24, 2016 10:50:32 pm
      Danny Mills the bold pr**k was in awe of the shot to goal ratio and kept on repeating it after every single goal went in even after Lallana;s winner.

"2-2 4 shots on target 4 goals"

"3-3 6 shots on target 6 goals"

"4-4 incredible 8 shots on target 8 goals"

Did my F***ing head in.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #761: Jan 27, 2016 10:28:33 pm
      Haha Jamie Redknapp tonight ,presenter giving the odds for the final can't remember the exact odds but city massive favourites with the bookies, the guy with him saying the bookies don't get much wrong Jamie chirps up they couldn't have been watching when Liverpool played them earlier in the season and done them 4 1 could they, fella didn't know what to say  :lmao: :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #762: Jan 27, 2016 10:57:53 pm
      Haha Jamie Redknapp tonight ,presenter giving the odds for the final can't remember the exact odds but city massive favourites with the bookies, the guy with him saying the bookies don't get much wrong Jamie chirps up they couldn't have been watching when Liverpool played them earlier in the season and done them 4 1 could they, fella didn't know what to say  :lmao: :lmao:

it was 4/7 on or something stupid like that might be worth a punt on the REDS
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,021 posts | 3352 
      Reply #763: Jan 28, 2016 01:13:32 am

Not only the 4-1 mate, but our record against them in the last 5 years has got to be as good as anybody's.

5 wins, 4 draws, 3 defeats in the last 12 games. Including the last time we met each other in the League Cup, we beat them as Kenny took us to Wembley.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #764: Jan 28, 2016 07:52:15 am
      Not only the 4-1 mate, but our record against them in the last 5 years has got to be as good as anybody's.

5 wins, 4 draws, 3 defeats in the last 12 games. Including the last time we met each other in the League Cup, we beat them as Kenny took us to Wembley.

Good shout Billy we have no reason to fear them , on our day we are more than a match for them .
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #765: Jan 28, 2016 08:02:06 am
      Stewart Pearce on channel 5 last night. Whiny f**ker.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #766: Jan 28, 2016 10:04:07 am

Aye, people have very selective memories to serve their needs. Nothing to fear at all. Time for heavy metal football again me thinks...
      RedWilly

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #767: Feb 17, 2016 09:01:45 pm
      Rio Ferdinand has just gone and said Zidane didn't get him off his seat as a player....

If ever someone should be sacked from punditry for an opinion that is it right there!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,345 posts | 1532 
      Reply #768: Feb 17, 2016 11:01:33 pm
      Rio Ferdinand has just gone and said Zidane didn't get him off his seat as a player....

If ever someone should be sacked from punditry for an opinion that is it right there!
      Is that the Rio Ferdinand who purposely avoided a performance enhancing drug test. The drugs that helped him look half decent, although the cheating c**t was pretty ordinary without them!
      Needs to reign his neck in i'd say, not really in a position to criticise anyone, not even Sunday league under the circumstances.
      Should have been banned indefinitely!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #769: Feb 17, 2016 11:31:12 pm
      I should have posted this last week , but Radio 5's coverage of the Sunderland-Man Utd game was well, odd. I tuned in after 5 minutes, it wasn't until half-time, when checking the BBC's website, I noticed it was 1-1 and not 1-0 to Man Utd. Very strange.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #770: Feb 18, 2016 12:15:24 am
      I should have posted this last week , but Radio 5's coverage of the Sunderland-Man Utd game was well, odd. I tuned in after 5 minutes, it wasn't until half-time, when checking the BBC's website, I noticed it was 1-1 and not 1-0 to Man Utd. Very strange.

The BBC's bigging up of that team is both shameless and indicative of BBC Sport's desperate pitiful decline over the last few years.

On a different note, that Budweiser advert with Carra, Redknapp and Ed Chamberlain analysing amateur goals is a sad state of affairs for everyone involved, particularly the wannabe desperadoes who send in the videos.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #771: Feb 18, 2016 12:20:06 am

Ever since the BBC Sport dep went to Salford, BBC tongues have been firmly lodged up Man Utd arse.

Screw MUTV, the BBC are doing a fine job themselves.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,345 posts | 1532 
      Reply #772: Feb 18, 2016 10:46:45 am
      I did notice, with shock, when West Ham scored the late winner in the FA cup replay, Martin Tyler  was screaming in delight,
      "Liverpool are out of the FA cup"
      Nothing about West Ham progressing to the next round . Just Liverpool are out !
      Felt embarrassed for him,  he made it patently clear, just how much he hates Liverpool !
      Jimsouse67

• 9,490 posts | 1478 
      Reply #773: Feb 18, 2016 01:09:09 pm
      I did notice, with shock, when West Ham scored the late winner in the FA cup replay, Martin Tyler  was screaming in delight,
      "Liverpool are out of the FA cup"
      Nothing about West Ham progressing to the next round . Just Liverpool are out !
      Felt embarrassed for him,  he made it patently clear, just how much he hates Liverpool !

Out of all the pundits and comentators
      Tyler is the one I detest the most,an  absolute prize tw*t Of a man.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #774: Feb 21, 2016 05:24:59 pm
      Agreed he's a c**t but I'd rather not look at that sh*t-rag, might be an idea to delete that post mate.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #775: Feb 21, 2016 05:45:51 pm
      Agreed he's a c**t but I'd rather not look at that sh*t-rag, might be an idea to delete that post mate.

Agree mate, the story is being covered in another thread.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #776: Feb 21, 2016 06:27:25 pm
      Take it down mate , it's hurtful enough knowing without it been shoved in the face.

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,439 posts | 3422 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #777: Feb 21, 2016 08:31:02 pm
      Take it down mate , it's hurtful enough knowing without it been shoved in the face.

whereas it should be shoved up lawrenson's arse
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #780: Feb 21, 2016 10:35:24 pm
      Done as well .
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #781: Feb 21, 2016 10:55:43 pm
      Naive and stupid of Lawrenson. Hand on heart I don't think he did it with the full awareness of what he was holding up but naive and stupid he is nonetheless.

I'm more angry at the BBC who thought that the headline in question was good grounds for a discussion as it was in 'reference' to Man Utd and whether Mourinho had agreed a deal to manage the club.

Clearly not you BBC wankers because there's a picture of David Cameron's head next to the headline you thick shower of 'any excuse for a Man Utd discussion' pricks.

Quick Reply