Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)

Read 784368 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Luis Suarez: Liverpool -> Barçelona
      Reply #6072: Jul 12, 2014 10:18:54 pm
      Seriously, what the f**k?

I've read some bollocks in my time and this is right up there with the worst of them.

Yes I was angry at the time, but I've read sh*t coming out of your keyboard before fella and I've never stopped to comment on it. Grow the F**k up.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #6073: Jul 12, 2014 10:25:01 pm
      Yeah I totally fu**ed that up. I was sure his daughter was born in Liverpool, but now realize his son was. So big f**k up on my part.

And yes I'm f**king hurting...kills me to see our best player leave. I wanted at least 1 more season from him. I wanted to see him light up the Champions league with us not them and I wanted to see us go the next step in the BPL with him as well.

I'm gutted and will be for a long time.

It would have always been 'one more season' mate no matter how long he stayed.

I'm grateful we did get last year from him when I didn't think we would, I grateful he helped fire us back into the cl.

I'm not angry, bitter, upset. As I knew last year he would go this.

The clubs here, that's all that matters.. Good luck to him.. He's in the past now though

Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,515 posts | 1507 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #6074: Jul 12, 2014 10:34:08 pm
      Sod him

Wasn't that good anyway; overrated

The cheating racist homicidal nut job

#Spurned
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #6075: Jul 12, 2014 10:35:09 pm
      Yes I was angry at the time, but I've read sh*t coming out of your keyboard before fella and I've never stopped to comment on it. Grow the f**k up.

Oh I bet you have and likewise but I doubt on the level of bringing a player's daughter into it.

In a bit.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #6076: Jul 12, 2014 10:35:32 pm
      Sod him

Wasn't that good anyway; overrated

The cheating racist homicidal nut job

#Spurned

Who's said any of that ya lid?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      Reply #6077: Jul 12, 2014 10:37:17 pm
      Oh I bet you have and likewise but I doubt on the level of bringing a player's daughter into it.

In a bit.

Yeah I did bring her into it but I was'nt rude, i just said I hope you see the dissapointment in her eyes. Is that a crime is it?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #6078: Jul 12, 2014 10:43:45 pm
      He leaves us having had the last laugh on English football by virtually knocking them out of the World Cup and by silencing all doubters a couple of years ago saying he wasn't a genuine goal scorer. Well, 61 goals in 2 seasons along with god knows how many assists and efforts against the woodwork, which included 10 games of suspension is pretty damn good.

So many players that have left us like Owen and Torres, I have wanted to fail miserably and they did but with Suarez I genuinely want him to do well at Barca and I think he will join the small list of players to actually go on to have a successful move along with Xabi and Masch.

He gave 110% every single time he stepped out on to the pitch, he was desperate for us to win the league and gave everything he possibly could to make it happen so no matter how many games he's missed through suspension or whatever, I will only wish him luck at Barca.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,515 posts | 1507 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #6079: Jul 12, 2014 10:46:29 pm
      Come on PD - it was in jest
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      Reply #6080: Jul 12, 2014 10:47:21 pm
      Yeah I did bring her into it but I was'nt rude, i just said I hope you see the dissapointment in her eyes. Is that a crime is it?

I ain't getting into an argument about that post. It's there to see. I commented on it, said what I did, stand by it.

Suarez? Never liked his weird ears anyway.

Paisleydalglish
      Reply #6081: Jul 12, 2014 10:50:39 pm

Now he really would see disappointment in his daughters eyes if she inherited them or his massive gnashers

:)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,751 posts | 6722 
      Reply #6082: Jul 12, 2014 10:55:26 pm
      I ain't getting into an argument about that post. It's there to see. I commented on it, said what I did, stand by it.

Ok fair enough...I don't want to get into any arguments either.

We'll all miss him, I was upset when Torres left, shattered when Xabi and Masch left but heartbroken that Luis has left, so my emotions got the better of me.

Peace out.
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #6083: Jul 12, 2014 10:57:32 pm
      He leaves us having had the last laugh on English football by virtually knocking them out of the World Cup and by silencing all doubters a couple of years ago saying he wasn't a genuine goal scorer. Well, 61 goals in 2 seasons along with god knows how many assists and efforts against the woodwork, which included 10 games of suspension is pretty damn good.

So many players that have left us like Owen and Torres, I have wanted to fail miserably and they did but with Suarez I genuinely want him to do well at Barca and I think he will join the small list of players to actually go on to have a successful move along with Xabi and Masch.

He gave 110% every single time he stepped out on to the pitch, he was desperate for us to win the league and gave everything he possibly could to make it happen so no matter how many games he's missed through suspension or whatever, I will only wish him luck at Barca.

That's pretty much how I feel about Luis.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      Reply #6084: Jul 12, 2014 11:00:43 pm
      Think it hurts now...wait till we see him in a Barca shirt :(

Or when I have to buy my lad a Barca kit with his name on?

Now he really would see disappointment in his daughters eyes if she inherited them or his massive gnashers

:)

:D

Ok fair enough...I don't want to get into any arguments either.

We'll all miss him, I was upset when Torres left, shattered when Xabi and Masch left but heartbroken that Luis has left, so my emotions got the better of me.

Peace out.

Torres numbed me. Was gutted about that but it taught me.

I was sadder when Carra finished than I am now and will be even sadder when Stevie retires. True reds and types of Liverpool players we may not see for a long while.

It's all on you Flanno lad.

therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #6085: Jul 12, 2014 11:14:28 pm
      As much as the majority on here would hate to admit it the modern game of football has ceased to be a sport and has become a business. So decisions by players that they want to leave one club for another are purely business decisions done for no other reason that personal gain.
      People ask me am I a Suarez fan, am I a Gerrard fan, was I a Carragher, Fowler, Rush or Dalglish fan.My answer is always the same. No I am a LIVERPOOL fan!!!!
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #6086: Jul 13, 2014 08:04:22 am
      I live in Liverpool and I'll say this for certain; Suarez's children will have a well better life in Barcelona.
      Good luck to him, never thought he'd stay the course here anyway.
      Gifted radical football monster.. Loved him.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #6087: Jul 13, 2014 01:39:39 pm

My feelings 100%. Gonna miss him so much, from his freakish talents to his incredible work rate and even his indiscretions. YNWA Luis.
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,548 posts | 1667 
      • YNWA
      Reply #6088: Jul 13, 2014 07:45:51 pm
      Was away and completely missed the finalising of the Luis transfer.

Really sorry to see him go, what a player, did amazing things in the LFC red, fantastic to watch, could win a game single-handed, top striker in the world. Will really miss him.

In saying that, can't argue with the club letting him go this time round. For various reasons. That quote "The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long" applies to us and Luis alright.

Sorry that we couldn't tie up Sanchez as part of the deal. We now NEED to go and sign a top striker.
      Let's hope BR and co. can pull one out of the bag. Hard boots to fill.  Don't want to do a Spuds with the cash that's for sure.

What else it there to say :( Thanks for the good times Luis, and good luck  :'(
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #6089: Jul 14, 2014 07:58:36 am
      Suarez ban poses Barcelona problem
      The four month ban imposed on Luis Suarez could deny Barcelona the chance to publicly unveil the player when his £75m move from Liverpool.
      Formal presentation would contravene the suspension.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28264237
      FIFA have in fact told Barca they will not be allowed to unveil Suarez as this would be in defiance of the ban on all football related activities.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,210 posts | 8569 
      Reply #6090: Jul 14, 2014 04:15:40 pm
      FIFA have in fact told Barca they will not be allowed to unveil Suarez as this would be in defiance of the ban on all football related activities.

Yeah but Blatter comments in the post World Cup conference about him joining a world-class team that will look after him, were a little bit sickening.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,006 posts | 3953 
      Reply #6091: Jul 14, 2014 04:57:30 pm
      Yeah but Blatter comments in the post World Cup conference about him joining a world-class team that will look after him, were a little bit sickening.

A know mate he's full of sh*t, the 'ban' will be adjusted in good time to fit his new status.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #6092: Jul 14, 2014 08:21:57 pm

Just read that, "he's now at a world class club". Cheeky b***ard, can't stand the tw*t.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #6093: Jul 14, 2014 09:17:25 pm

What the F**k?

Does that old c**t live with his foot in his mouth

Soft pr**k
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #6094: Jul 14, 2014 09:31:19 pm
      Blattwr doesnt even like football, all he sees are dollar signs. I doubt the asshole even knows how to kick a ball, or had an honest day if work in his life. Screw FIFA, they represent everything thats wrong with the game

Quick Reply