Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

The Transfer Rumours/Gossip Thread

Read 832201 times
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      The Transfer Rumours/Gossip Thread
      Jun 01, 2011 01:16:31 pm
      Would seem the Henderson story was bollocks, so thought a thread for Twitter rumors would be a good point of discussion.

Also reading McCartney from Wigan being linked.
      « Last Edit: Feb 29, 2012 04:06:17 pm by JD »
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Re: The Twitter Transfer Rumors/Bullshit Thread
      Reply #1: Jun 01, 2011 01:27:55 pm
      Apparently Scott Dann's agent has been around Melwood recently?
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2: Jun 01, 2011 01:31:19 pm
      Right this is a pretty complex one so you'll have to bear with me.

I've heard from a man who knows a man who walks a dog, who knows a man who drives a taxi and lives next door to Melwood (apparently the house that Chris Waddle was buying, but that's unconfirmed at the moment), That John Digger Barnes was exercising in the Gym at Melwood when Alex Curran walked passed him in a short skirt, Digger being the red hot blooded Male he is got himself a tad excited and released some sex wee. This was noted up on washing his shorts and the spunky shorts were sent away to recover Diggers Genes and DNA.

The story doesn't end there, Whilst Christiano Ronaldo was playing at Anfield, he seen Mascherano running towards him and chickened out of the challenge and laid an egg (that's what chicken's do, lay eggs), anyway that egg was recovered by Sammy Lee who wanted nothing more than a free range hard boiled egg and soldiers, but the Evil Fat Spanish Waiter that was Rafael Benitez had better idea's.

Benitez went on a full assault to make good his evil plan for League and European Dominance and employed Dr Peter Brukner, who has steadfastly worked for two full seasons to create a hybrid Digger, Ronaldo clone, Genetically engineering it along the way to the point where the clone has aged 9 years per year and is now at 18 year old and ready to make his league debut, the aging process has been slowed down to that of average mere mortal and he will be unveiled on the 1st of July.

Make of that what you will.
      « Last Edit: Jun 01, 2011 01:39:23 pm by RedLFCBlood »
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 01, 2011 01:35:05 pm
      Tom_LFC_ seems to have an inside source at Anfield. He claims:

- The club are meeting with Young's agent next week.

- The last lot of talks with had with Mata's reps were 'positive'

- Diego is a back up target if we don't get our main targets

- We will not be signing Turan

- Adam is all ours, the mancs may try to hijack the bid but I think they have left it too late

Make what you want of them.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #4: Jun 01, 2011 01:37:50 pm
      Sevilla and Espanyol have enquired about the availability of #LFC's Suso. One permanent transfer, the other a loan offer.

St. Etienne have resumed talks with #LFC for Matuidi since last day. A resolution could be close, claims FF among others.

JeremyLFC.
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: The Twitter Transfer Rumours Thread
      Reply #5: Jun 01, 2011 01:43:30 pm
      Oh and rumour has it I'm off my tits. ;D
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #6: Jun 01, 2011 01:59:04 pm
      Right this is a pretty complex one so you'll have to bear with me.

I've heard from a man who knows a man who walks a dog, who knows a man who drives a taxi and lives next door to Melwood (apparently the house that Chris Waddle was buying, but that's unconfirmed at the moment), That John Digger Barnes was exercising in the Gym at Melwood when Alex Curran walked passed him in a short skirt, Digger being the red hot blooded Male he is got himself a tad excited and released some sex wee. This was noted up on washing his shorts and the spunky shorts were sent away to recover Diggers Genes and DNA.

The story doesn't end there, Whilst Christiano Ronaldo was playing at Anfield, he seen Mascherano running towards him and chickened out of the challenge and laid an egg (that's what chicken's do, lay eggs), anyway that egg was recovered by Sammy Lee who wanted nothing more than a free range hard boiled egg and soldiers, but the Evil Fat Spanish Waiter that was Rafael Benitez had better idea's.

Benitez went on a full assault to make good his evil plan for League and European Dominance and employed Dr Peter Brukner, who has steadfastly worked for two full seasons to create a hybrid Digger, Ronaldo clone, Genetically engineering it along the way to the point where the clone has aged 9 years per year and is now at 18 year old and ready to make his league debut, the aging process has been slowed down to that of average mere mortal and he will be unveiled on the 1st of July.

Make of that what you will.

I f*cking knew it!!!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #7: Jun 01, 2011 02:05:44 pm

Nailed on that mate %100, I was going to put in on twatter but can't, because as much as I try I can't fit it into 140 characters, I'm thinking of recording a video explaining it through Interpretive dance and uploading it to youtube so I can put it out there.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #8: Jun 01, 2011 02:12:44 pm
      Madrid News Today reporting #lfc agree fee with Athletico Madrid for Aguero for 63Mil euros with Joe Cole going the other way...
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #9: Jun 01, 2011 02:14:33 pm
      I might make an account and 'tweet' Messi to Liverpool just to stir it up and put the thought in the mans mind.................

It would probably make the back pages of The s*n or the fail as "A Source close to"
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #10: Jun 01, 2011 02:16:38 pm
      Madrid News Today reporting #lfc agree fee with Athletico Madrid for Aguero for 63Mil euros with Joe Cole going the other way...

Well F**k me dead that has to be the F***ing dumbest journo i have ever seen.

The President says 45m so we give them 18m euro more + a player? Get fu**ed you imbecile!

(The journo, not you kb2x)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #11: Jun 01, 2011 02:16:44 pm
      No interest in taking Poulson as well then...
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #12: Jun 01, 2011 02:17:39 pm

LMAO great were over paying his €45m buyout clause by €18m and giving them a player too. ;D
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #13: Jun 01, 2011 02:17:44 pm
      Well f**k me dead that has to be the f**king dumbest journo I have ever seen.

The President says 45m so we give them 18m euro more + a player? Get fu**ed you imbecile!

(The journo, not you kb2x)

no offence taken! :D
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,480 posts | 2862 
      Reply #14: Jun 01, 2011 02:18:52 pm

That's already won tweet of the transfer window! :lmao:
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #15: Jun 01, 2011 02:19:38 pm
      KOPWATCH Kopwatch
      2 deals on the verge of being completed according to our sources. When Club will announce we don't know
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #16: Jun 01, 2011 02:22:38 pm
      The Kopites News And Gossip
      Can confirm Mata's agent was in Liverpool yesterday.

Matthew Smith
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #17: Jun 01, 2011 02:23:48 pm
      No interest in taking Poulson as well then...

Poulsen is not for sale. We're building a team now, not dismantling our team with our best players...

:f_whistle:
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #18: Jun 01, 2011 02:25:44 pm
      PaulT86

Expect LFC to make another low offer. this time for Mata. 14-15m £, Charlie Adam still on. Ashley Young still 50/50.

Roy Barn Owl hodgson has asked Liverpool if he can take David Ngog on loan next season.

Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #19: Jun 01, 2011 02:31:10 pm
      Jeremy LFC

Paco Alcacer's agent has contacted #LFC today, expressing his willingness to move, provided he's given sufficient game time
      *LFC 4EVA*
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 805 posts |
      • *LFC 4LIFE*
      Reply #20: Jun 01, 2011 02:32:16 pm
      ITALIAN PRESS: REDS WILLING TO PAY €20M FOR WINGER
      Posted on Wednesday, 1st June 2011 by David Tully
      According to the Corriere dello Sport, Liverpool are about to make a bid for Fiorentina winger Juan Manuel Vargas. The paper believes the Peruvian is a favourite of Damien Comolli’s and the Reds are willing to pay as much as €20million for the 27 year old. The amount the Reds would offer would be hard for Fiorentina to refuse according to the paper. The player, who can also play at full back, has been interesting Manchester City as well in recent months.
      -
      -
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #21: Jun 01, 2011 02:34:11 pm
      KOPWATCH Kopwatch
      2 deals on the verge of being completed according to our sources. When Club will announce we don't know

Wouldn't pay too much attention to them its said they are as bad as Kop Talk.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #22: Jun 01, 2011 02:38:16 pm
      PaulT86

Expect LFC to make another low offer. this time for Mata. 14-15m £, Charlie Adam still on. Ashley Young still 50/50.

Roy Barn Owl hodgson has asked Liverpool if he can take David Ngog on loan next season.

He's also got a new phone :D

Quick Reply