Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Jerzy Dudek - A Tribute

Read 11490 times
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Re: Jerzy Dudek - A Tribute
      Reply #69: Jun 10, 2011 10:53:31 am
      Was talk of retirement a bit premature or are Talksport just full of so much crap?

Former Liverpool star could make Premier League return
      By talkSPORT
      Liverpool's Champions League hero Jerzy Dudek could be heading back to the Premier League - with Aston Villa a possible option.
      The Polish goalkeeper has spent the last four seasons at Real Madrid but made just one La Liga appearance last term and, at 38, he sees it as time to move on.
      "I have not thought about hanging up my boots yet," he said. "Look at Jens Lehmann, who returned when requested by Arsenal. My family is very happy in Spain and in Madrid. My son has a girlfriend, so my priority is to not change the country.
      "But I have an offer from Spain, and Turkey and England. What is clear is that wherever I go, I have to play. Although I have been happy at Real Madrid and I consider it my home, it is now time to play again."
      Villa lost Brad Friedel to Tottenham last week and, whoever gets the job Gerard Houllier vacated, he will be made aware of Dudek's availability.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/8184/5/former-liverpool-star-could-make-premier-league-return

Quick Reply