Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silvao (Sao Paolo)

Read 11480 times
      Devil Hunter
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 358 posts |
      Re: Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silvao (Sao Paolo)
      Reply #46: Jul 29, 2011 05:15:20 pm
      Liverpool and Spurs chasing Lucas

29th Jul 2011 - Transfer Gossip

Liverpool and Tottenham are set to go head-to-head for the signature of Sao Paulo midfielder Lucas, according to reports in Brazil.

The 18-year-old, whose full name is Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva, broke into the Sao Paulo team last year and has made four appearances for the Brazilian national side.

And that has reportedly led to both Premier League clubs declaring an interest in him, although AC and Inter Milan are also said to be keen.

But Lucas insists he is in no rush to move to Europe and says he has not yet decided on his future.

"I read that I have decided to go to Italy, but that isn't true," he told Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo.

"At the moment my thinking is to continue and improve at Sao Paulo because I am young and need more experience before making the leap to Europe, but I haven't yet decided where I will go."

Source: TalkSport

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

Author: TalkSport

Liverpoolfc.tv

He'd be the deal of our summer if we afford to pay his tag price, which is unlikely  :-\
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #47: Jul 29, 2011 05:18:41 pm
      Think I read somewhere that they'd slapped an £80m price tag on this guy so I think this is just made up rumour-mongering.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #48: Jul 29, 2011 05:42:14 pm
      Would be a very good signing not happening though just a rehash of an old story
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #49: Jul 29, 2011 05:46:06 pm
      These are the signings we need to make. If by some miracle we can work around his release clause that would be an absolutely delightful coup.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #50: Jul 29, 2011 05:52:41 pm
      Diego aside, who has actually seen him play?
      LiverpoolCornhusker
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 656 posts | 24 
      Reply #51: Jul 29, 2011 05:57:12 pm
      Diego aside, who has actually seen him play?

Only a few times, couple Sao Paulo matches and a couple Brazil matches where he got in the game late.... the kid can run. fast.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #52: Jul 29, 2011 06:19:33 pm
      I'd like to know where this 'according to reports in Brazil' come from... I haven't seen any rumours about Liverpool and Tottenham chasing Lucas lately.

It was only yesterday or the day before that Lucas said in an interview he thinks he is too young to leave the country, that he's not ready to go abroad and wants to mark his name in São Paulo FC's history before leaving.
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #53: Aug 05, 2011 09:21:03 pm
      I actually understood what you said, and I agree. :)

Lucas.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #54: Aug 05, 2011 09:50:25 pm
      ;D got deleted  :( fair enough I suppose  >:D
      leeboy30
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,409 posts | 64 
      Reply #55: Aug 06, 2011 08:43:30 am
      This kid is unreal imo.. faster and stronger than anything we have on the wings, great control and creativity.. would be awesome for us down the right
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      • In King Kenny WE Trust!
      Reply #56: Aug 06, 2011 11:18:14 am
      We all dream of a team of Lucas's...
      Ah so true. :nod:
      « Last Edit: Aug 06, 2011 03:56:51 pm by OoLiaaaaaMoO »
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,656 posts | 3890 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #57: Aug 06, 2011 12:39:28 pm
      Lucas' :laugh:
      jabv
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,335 posts | 184 
      • backs Harvey Elliot's haircut
      Reply #58: Aug 08, 2011 04:45:37 am
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #59: Aug 08, 2011 05:27:07 am
      Does seem a pretty special player, we should get our Lucas to have a word.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #60: Sep 20, 2011 03:10:58 pm

Liverpool look to Brazilian teenage sensation

By Kieran Crowley
      2011-09-20

Liverpool are currently looking at the possibility of signing teenage sensation Lucas Moura, who has starred for Sao Paulo this season.

According to reports coming out of Brazil, Liverpool are currently scouting the Brazil international who has enjoyed a successful career so far.

The 19-year old is known as one of the hottest properties in Brazilian football at the moment with his performances inspiring Sao Paulo's title challenge.

Speculation has increased over this month as the scouts used to sign Lucas Leiva from Gremio in 2007, have began watching the attacking midfielder. There would be competition for the youngster as he is being watched by a range of other clubs including Lazio, Malaga and Marseille.

But the Premier League side believes they would be able to lure him to the Kenny Dalglish revolution because, whilst on international duty, he shares a room with Lucas Leiva.

Whilst a move in January would appear unlikely, it is reported that Liverpool are looking to arrange a deal for next summer as they see him as a future prospect.

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/24014_liverpool_look_to_brazilian_teenage_sensation_-_report.html
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      • In King Kenny WE Trust!
      Reply #61: Sep 21, 2011 01:30:30 am
      Would absolutely love this to be true but, doesn't he have a huge buy-out clause?
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #62: Sep 22, 2011 02:35:09 pm

Liverpool and Tottenham chasing £20m-rated Sao Paulo star

Thursday, September 22

Tottenham, Liverpool and Roma are locked in a battle to sign Brazilian midfielder Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva.

Lucas, just 19, is one of the hottest properties in South America and has been earning rave reviews for Sao Paulo.

The teenage superstar has already made his breakthrough into the Brazil side and would love to follow in the footsteps of his fellow countryman Neymar, who is expected to make a big money move to Real Madrid .

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has been strongly linked with a move for the talented midfielder, while Kenny Dalglish has also been keeping a close eye on his development.

Reports suggest that Liverpool are using the same scouts who brought Lucas Leiva to Anfield during the summer to help negotiate a move for Lucas Moura.

But they will have to act fast as reports in Italy suggest that Roma have now entered the race to sign him.

Sao Paulo will only consider letting their star player leave if they receive a bid in the region of £20m when the transfer window re-opens in January.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1126/37/liverpool-and-tottenham-chasing-%C2%A320m-rated-sao-paulo-star
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #63: Sep 29, 2011 02:50:01 am
      Watching the brasil v Argentina match, 0-0 at halftime but Lucas has run everything for brazil. He's so quick, looks very clever, good on the ball, good vision. Sign him up at right mid!
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #64: Sep 29, 2011 04:16:06 am
      Good goal by him.

Quick Reply