Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

I would like to make friends with all LIVERPOOL FANS!!!

Read 13252 times
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Re: I would like to make friends with all LIVERPOOL FANS!!!
      Reply #23: Sep 12, 2007 01:53:44 am
      Thank you very much, Redkenny! I hope every one will want to tell me something! Or you are so busy people. I have also some interesting thing you to tell. For exemple, When I was looking for english version of YNWA, I also found the Russion version. But I have never heard the music of this anthem. I know it's very famous sound. Where can I find YNWA?

Alessio, here is Anfield and Liverpool's amazing fans giving it everything on that magical night in the Champion's League Semi Final v Chelsea in May 2005

lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #24: Sep 12, 2007 04:13:24 am
      You guys are crazy??!! Hook line and sinker that this is a Manc fan or someone else out to make you look gullible!! Come on??!! Someone check the rival clubs forums to see if they have a daily blog of this? Is Beadle and his deformed hand at the root of this? Something smells fishy and it ain't coming from a former soviet country but from the stinky canals of Manc!!!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #25: Sep 12, 2007 07:00:15 pm
      I haven't fell hook line and sinker for anyone.
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #26: Sep 15, 2007 10:46:25 am
      I am sorry for such a mistake! It's obviously the thank you for RED 1028. I have not knew you all yet. I apologize again and thank you for pictures, sound and yr attention, of course!
        I have always heard about the perfect way Liverpool fans support their team. I have envy to meself that I am a Liverpool fan too. We, Belarusian, envy yr English have very high level of supporting culture!
       Next time I  wiil post you my native town and Minsk, capital of Belarus. That time  pictures don't want to be send. I dont know why? I may be not so good at computers!

Thank you, God, my brother is a programmer! He explained me everything I should do to send pictures!
      Here some references:
      http://www.minsk2005.info/show_img.php?img=0771 - cathedral in Minsk

: http://www.minsk2005.info/show_img.php?img=0990  - Red church

: http://www.minsk2005.info/show_img.php?img=1106 - Troitskoje suburb

: http://volkovysk.grodno-region.by/en/photos?t_id__95=39 - St. Paul and Peter cathedral in my native city

http://volkovysk.grodno-region.by/en/photos?t_id__95=10&id=395 - the view at my house! my native city too

http://www.babinets.com/minsk/minsk141r.html        - Victory square in Minsk
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #27: Sep 15, 2007 11:14:14 am
      Thank you, God, my brother is a programmer!

God's your brother?
      The Anfield Warrior
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,029 posts | 32 
      • RED Blooded since '67
      Reply #28: Sep 15, 2007 11:31:50 am

I think I might Know of her her Nephew...???
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #29: Sep 15, 2007 11:37:47 am

My God's called Hewie and lives in the toilet.
      The Anfield Warrior
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,029 posts | 32 
      • RED Blooded since '67
      Reply #30: Sep 15, 2007 03:59:55 pm
      "Herb" lives in my toilet
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #31: Sep 21, 2007 11:52:07 am
      I only wanted to thank God that I have so clever brother. I can address to him in every difficult situation connected with computers! :laugh:
        I have no much time to spend on forum. May be any one takes charge of suggesting me some interesting and most discussed topics. And also suggest me when is the so called prime time here ( when I can not only send messages and what for answers for some time, but talk to you as if it were live, in reality.
        I am discovering yr world!Explain me, please, some yr unwritten rules! :angel:
        What is happening with our team? Are they effected by international games so much?! Where are such results from? What is said in after match interviews?
        Yr British press now is more interesting in sacked Jose!What do you think about it?
      I always wait for yr replies with impatience!!! :-*
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #32: Sep 21, 2007 05:34:04 pm
      Explain me, please, some yr unwritten rules!

The first rule of lfcreds.com:

DO NOT TALK ABOUT LFCREDS.COM!!!!!!!!!
      jammydodger
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 641 posts |
      Reply #33: Sep 21, 2007 05:58:14 pm
      The first rule of lfcreds.com:

DO NOT TALK ABOUT LFCREDS.COM!!!!!!!!!
      Sssshh! Not here - then you make 'em written rules, which means you can't talk about 'em, because they're not unwritten rules...got it?
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #34: Sep 21, 2007 06:04:27 pm
      :D

Ok, second rule of lfcreds.com:

Never ever under any circumstances, give EddieC a minus rating. EddieC will hunt you down & kill you if you do.

:D :D :D
      jammydodger
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 641 posts |
      Reply #35: Sep 21, 2007 06:06:58 pm
      :D

Ok, second rule of lfcreds.com:

Never ever under any circumstances, give EddieC a minus rating. EddieC will hunt you down & kill you if you do.

EddieC can try...

:boxing:

(It was a really bad song FFS)

>:D
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #36: Sep 21, 2007 06:09:38 pm
      Rule 3:

Usernames based on biscuits are now forbidden on the forum.

Anyone with a biscuit based surname will be banned with immediate effect.

jammydodger
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 641 posts |
      Reply #37: Sep 21, 2007 06:17:13 pm
      Rule 3:

Usernames based on biscuits are now forbidden on the forum.

Anyone with a biscuit based surname will be banned with immediate effect.

:f_wah:  :'(

Not one to hold a grudge then?

No need to ask where my -1 came from, methinks...

;D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #38: Sep 21, 2007 08:38:50 pm
      Well I love Jammie dodgers, in fact i've got 3 packet in my cupboard cos they was only 29p in Home and Bargain  :lmao: :lmao:
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #39: Sep 21, 2007 08:56:16 pm
      :f_wah:  :'(

Not one to hold a grudge then?

No need to ask where my -1 came from, methinks...

;D

couldn't of been Eddie mods cant rate anyone reckon it was that ginger nut or that Garibaldi bloke their both tough cookies
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #40: Sep 21, 2007 10:47:54 pm
      couldn't of been Eddie mods cant rate anyone reckon it was that ginger nut or that Garibaldi bloke their both tough cookies

PMSL but they will be banned too!
      EddieC

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Reply #41: Sep 22, 2007 09:10:16 am
      PMSL but they will be banned too!

Closest I could find was Gingerbabe & LFC Gary, shall I ban them anyway?

;D
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #42: Sep 23, 2007 10:41:15 am
      I need an English-Russian dictionnary to understand...  ??? But I am not sure it will help me!
       I had thought I was very good at English. You may want to persuade me I am not?! :'(
       One year in school after University and now I need a dictionnary...
       Where are my perfect English language skills gone?

As always you are very interesting people. If I could only understand everything...
      I arrive here to share my deception about yesterday match result. You can arise my mood. It has changed in one moment after reading. I am happy and laugh every time after visiting the forum.  :D You make me keep optimistic! Liverpool have already won my heart and you  want to do it too.
       If I had been MR Abramovitch, I would be now at Liverpool! To taste yr humour in real life!

My friend (she's an Inter FC fan) invited the new meaning of the name of Liverpool.
       It's an adverb and to say "it's Liverpool' means for us  it's wonderful and it's fantastic. I want "it be Liverpool" for Liverpool! ;)
      jammydodger
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 641 posts |
      Reply #43: Sep 23, 2007 03:29:57 pm
      My friend (she's an Inter FC fan) invited the new meaning of the name of Liverpool.
       It's an adverb and to say "it's Liverpool' means for us  it's wonderful and it's fantastic. I want "it be Liverpool" for Liverpool! ;)

Nice sentiment, Alessio. Wonder why an Inter fan would think that about Liverpool? ;)

If I could only understand everything...I arrive here to share my deception about yesterday match result.

:laugh: Funny how little errors in English language usage can be wrong and yet so right at the same time.

Check your dictionary for the word 'perception', mate, as well as 'deception'. If you don't see the difference, don't worry about it; you were understood, and that's the main thing.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #44: Sep 26, 2007 12:07:25 am
      Funniest thread on the forum.
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #45: Oct 02, 2007 12:28:48 pm
       Because that Inter fan is one of my best friend. And she always follows all Liverpool results to announce me about it and congratulate.I do the same.
       That week-end our Belarus channel finally decided to show alive  Liverpool away match.So I am going to watch it.I hope Liverpool must win it. Will anyone among you go to this match?
       So know I watch it!Please, wave me by hand. It wiil be like regards to me from British Liverpool fans to Belarus  Liverpool fan. Thank you! :)
        if you how children at school want to provoque me writing something not good about Liverpool. They want to show that they support other clubs, like Chelsea or Arsenal!Today they remember me Liverpool away vs Arsenal match of last season!I wanted to write about Liverpool home match vs Arsenal. They are only children but sometimes I would want to answer them! >:(

I understand that education at my University was a little acadamic. It means you won't be able to enter Minsk Linguistique University.You would get the lowest mark for Grammar!!! ;D

Oh, my God, What I have to do!? I have never thought how many Chelsea fans are among my students!
       When they want to hurt me, they insult Liverpool! How to stand this?!
      What to do? Imagine you're a teacher, Liverpool fan, and your students're Chelsea fans. What would you prefer: being a teacher or a Liverpool fan in that case?
       Me, I prefer being a Liverpool fan. May I change the place of work or a profession?:aaliverpoolwz0:

I have always dreamed my hobby was my occupation.May be it it'll be in the future. But now I have to work at school (what annoys me) to pay 2 years to my State for my free education.

Please, excuse me if you find some mistakes. I am influenced by 4 languages now: Russian and Belarusian (speaking) and English and French (teaching). Now I can write R and S in English way and in French way in the same word!

Thank you that you give me the opportunity  to share with you that everything! If you know how much it's important to me not to feel alone! :aaliverpoolwz0:

Quick Reply