Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Why are some fans being negative?

Read 19635 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 10,945 posts | 5006 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Sep 26, 2011 07:48:36 pm
      I cannot for the life of me understand the amount of negativity from some posters, FF'S, we're six games in, we're sat 5th in the league, and that's top not f***in bottom, all you neg - meisters need to wake up and give yourselves a severe kick in the bollocks, what the F**k do you want FF'S ? , last season we were sh*te, with sh*te manager with a sh*te attitude and like you lot sh*te negativity, with your mentality your turning us into another set of plastic fans and severly tarnishing our reputation as the most knowlegable fans in the land,

incase you haven't noticed, we are on the up, but we need patience,and plenty of it, it's still very early days and like it or not the players we have now still need time to properly gel, now considering we finished 6th last season, 7th the season before, i dont think it unreasonable that we finish this season at worse 4th, that in my book is success, and we build on that, what KK has built so far is far far and away from the finished product,

WE WON on Saturday,we got 3pts, it wasn't jaw dropping to watch, but it does'nt have to be does it, we have blueshite up next and all you lot can do is f***in whine and moan,so please just shut the F**k up and get behind Kenny and the boys and start supporting Liverpool the Liverpool way, and if you cant understand what that is you have no right to call yourselves Liverpool fans.

IKWT   YNWA
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #1: Sep 26, 2011 10:38:59 pm
      I cannot for the life of me understand the amount of negativity from some posters, FF'S, we're six games in, we're sat 5th in the league, and that's top not f***in bottom, all you neg - meisters need to wake up and give yourselves a severe kick in the bollocks, what the f**k do you want FF'S ?

They just want to find a person to love them.

Sadly, as each week passes that someone doesn't, we will be forced to endure their drivel.

They would have had Shankly sacked within about 6 months.  My advice would be to humour them.  The overwhelming majority of sensible supporters are not expecting overnight miracles.

Results, points totals and performances all point to us improving.  That is the bottom line.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #2: Sep 26, 2011 10:41:14 pm
      They all think Shankly won the league every year how would they have coped for the 6 years or so he didnt win it.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #3: Sep 26, 2011 11:01:16 pm
      The same we did with rafa the majority me included backed him till the end. All most fans want to see is an improvement
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #4: Sep 26, 2011 11:03:33 pm
      They all think Shankly won the league every year how would they have coped for the 6 years or so he didnt win it.

He must have been crap, he never won the "Champions League" either
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #5: Sep 26, 2011 11:08:09 pm
      Think that is a poor example shankly took over a team languishing in the second division and built the foundations for a dynasty.  Why would fans not show patience with him when there was improvement every year
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #6: Sep 26, 2011 11:11:13 pm
      Think that is a poor example shankly took over a team languishing in the second division and built the foundations for a dynasty.  Why would fans not show patience with him when there was improvement every year

When you consider where we were after H & G and Roy, criticism of Kenny just six games in to a season where we are 5th and winning against Wolves was just ludicrous.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #7: Sep 26, 2011 11:12:07 pm
      Think that is a poor example shankly took over a team languishing in the second division and built the foundations for a dynasty.

Shankly has also failed to win a trophy between 1966 and 1973 ... I think that he was talking about that ...
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #8: Sep 26, 2011 11:19:50 pm
      I think we all have to accept that 6 of our starting XI are basically new arrivals, Suarez and Carroll have been here since January and Carroll has barely featured since then, then we have 3 of our midfield only played around 6 games for us, were going to have to give them time. Thats the bigger picture, throw six new players into any Starting XI and your not going to steam roll everything in your path immediately.

TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #9: Sep 26, 2011 11:20:02 pm
      The fickle nature of society today demands instant gratification.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #10: Sep 26, 2011 11:21:51 pm
      That is why i used rafa first. I was of his biggest fans and believed in what he was doing. Yet i still criticized signings and decisions he made. I have no doubt he would have won us the league if he was given the funds. Do i think Kenny will i dunno but i hope so wont be this year though we are still a couple of top players short
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #11: Sep 26, 2011 11:22:51 pm
      The fickle nature of society today demands instant gratification.

True ... That is how we have lost a brilliant manager, just a year ago ...
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #12: Sep 26, 2011 11:27:22 pm
      That is why I used rafa first. I was of his biggest fans and believed in what he was doing. Yet I still criticized signings and decisions he made. I have no doubt he would have won us the league if he was given the funds. Do I think Kenny will I dunno but I hope so wont be this year though we are still a couple of top players short
      Rafas signings where largely forced on him through financial problems he wouldn't have bought  alot of the player he did had he the resources we have now.never the less his net spend is still very impressive.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #13: Sep 26, 2011 11:27:40 pm
      True ... That is how we have lost a brilliant manager, just a year ago ...

I don't think that a sustained period in the relegation zone and dire football can be compared to a positive manager improving the squad.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #14: Sep 26, 2011 11:29:37 pm
      never the less his net spend is still very impressive.

For what he achieved on it, it certainly is.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #15: Sep 26, 2011 11:31:07 pm
      Agree mac lot of ex Liverpool players try to downgrade his achievements. Just watched Gary gillespie say this is the best Liverpool team in ten years and plays the best football. Where were you for 2008 Gary. Does he realised we scored over a100goals playing sensational football with a top top team team
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #16: Sep 26, 2011 11:31:35 pm
      When you look at players it is rumoured he wanted... Aguero, Ronaldo, Silva...
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #17: Sep 26, 2011 11:33:29 pm
      When you look at players it is rumoured he wanted... Aguero, Ronaldo, Silva...

Rafa didn't want Ronaldo, that was Gerrard Houllier and Ronaldo wanted to join, he was excited at the prospect of playing with Michael Owen.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,017 posts | 3352 
      Reply #18: Sep 26, 2011 11:33:36 pm
      So rather than celebrate our win, we're gonna bemoan even more about previous owners and managers. Seriously how hard is it to be happy for once?

F**k that, we're on the up again with this current manager, this current squad and these current owners. We've beaten Wolves and now we're heading into the Derby in good form.

Getting our captain back fit, Suarez back among the goals, Carroll looking sharper. Plenty of things to enjoy about the Wolves game. Back to winning ways in the League being the most important. Keeping pace with those above us and not letting them get too out of sight.

Bring on the Everton game now. tw*t those bitter cu*ts in their own back yard and paint from here to Oslo as Red as we F***ing can.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #19: Sep 26, 2011 11:34:25 pm
      Rafa didn't want Ronaldo, that was Gerrard Houllier and Ronaldo wanted to join, he was excited at the prospect of playing with Michael Owen.

Ah, ok, knew he was linked.  Why did we not get him in the end then? Moores didn't fancy paying for him?
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #20: Sep 26, 2011 11:35:17 pm
      Falcao isn't rumoured to be another one blood for 4.5million
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #21: Sep 26, 2011 11:36:25 pm
      Ah, ok, knew he was linked.  Why did we not get him in the end then? Moores didn't fancy paying for him?

Parry thought it was too expensive for a teenager.

United played against him in pre-season that very summer and duely signed him up.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #22: Sep 26, 2011 11:41:00 pm
      Agree mac lot of ex Liverpool players try to downgrade his achievements. Just watched Gary gillespie say this is the best Liverpool team in ten years and plays the best football. Where were you for 2008 Gary. Does he realised we scored over a100goals playing sensational football with a top top team team

Personally, I think that it is ridiculous ... There is absolutely no need to underestimate what Rafa has done during his time here, in order to praise what Kenny is doing at the moment ... Kenny still has a massive job on his hands, to get us back where we were under Rafa: The top rated club in Europe, and making a serious title challenge in the league ... Hopefully, Kenny will be successful in his mission, but what some of the former players are doing at the moment in simply disgraceful ...

Quick Reply