Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Why are some fans being negative?

Read 19634 times
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Re: Why are some fans being negative?
      Reply #207: Oct 01, 2011 04:30:22 pm
      Now, now lads. They are just raising "genuine concerns" and this is a forum so to argue with their pessimism is infringing their freedom of speech......... F***ing idiots! Glad they've fu**ed off, if just for a day or two.
      AJ
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #208: Oct 01, 2011 04:36:17 pm
      Some 'fans' don't know any better.....
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,519 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #209: Oct 01, 2011 05:57:20 pm
      Thought Reina was way too quiet today. Seriously, all that money we pay him and he was basically a spectator for 93 minutes! :f_steam:
      Sorry, couldn't resist  :lmao:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #210: Oct 01, 2011 06:01:20 pm
      No mate, they're just F***ing idiots who need something to moan about.

To be honest Billy mate I was surprised to see it in the match thread as we were anything but terrible, we done a proffessional job and the result was never in doubt for me, it was just when the goal was come that was the thing, perhaps its a little bit impatience today, I don't know, but it fu**ed me off and I wasn't shy of taking the piss out them subtly for doing it too.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,519 posts | 1508 
      Reply #211: Oct 01, 2011 06:06:32 pm
      To be honest Billy mate I was surprised to see it in the match thread as we were anything but terrible, we done a proffessional job and the result was never in doubt for me, it was just when the goal was come that was the thing, perhaps its a little bit impatience today, I don't know, but it fu**ed me off and I wasn't shy of taking the piss out them subtly for doing it too.
      Some people demand perfection, that's why they'll always feel short changed no matter how well the team performs.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #212: Oct 01, 2011 09:37:53 pm
      Just had a look over on Facebook at the local supporters club page and there ws some lad on there slating Kuyt saying he never trusts him taking penalties. Like what the F**k?? It's the first one he has missed for us.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,519 posts | 1508 
      Reply #213: Oct 01, 2011 11:53:46 pm
      Just had a look over on Facebook at the local supporters club page and there ws some lad on there slating Kuyt saying he never trusts him taking penalties. Like what the F**k?? It's the first one he has missed for us.
      Nuff said, clueless.
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #214: Oct 02, 2011 09:17:10 am
      Some of us acted like they are the owners of Liverpool FC. When Kenny brought in players not their likings, they will hunt that player down and always look at his fault or weakness. Even if the whole squad was playing well and good, it always be the same person that will attack the same player over and over and over.

Some of us like Rushie said, are perfectionists. Not even a single mistake were allowed in this Liverpool team. If one player made a mistake they will haunt him down like a hawk. Lucas is one great example. How many of us didn't like him? How many of us slagged him off? But now look how he has turn out to be? Now their prime target is either Henderson, Carroll or Adam;whichever they choose to bash. No team could be that perfect all the time, even the greatest of all have their bad day at the office. Live with it mate.

Some of us were just being paranoid because we lost one or two game. Other because we don't have the money like Man City do. some might be because our team not filled with superstars like Man City do. They felt if we do have the money or the players like they do, we'll do great. Remember, money can buy happiness but never can guarantee you success. Success is build on a true foundation of hardwork, loyalty and dedication. A club filled with star players will never be a great club and will always have problems. Look at what's happening at City now.

Negativity is good but if you channel it in the proper way. We give ideas on players we think can improve not just blindly criticizing him. We have in our hands a set of young players raring to go and it's natural for them to make mistakes. Gerrard is a good example of how experience can shape a good player. Everyone knows that he's a great tackler of the ball but the nature of him making the tackle were sometimes too hard. But with a ge and experience he learnt and now look at him. Our lads need the experience and let's not make that experience an excruciating one for them because we are not like others.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #215: Oct 02, 2011 09:22:09 am
      Check Post 905 on the Derby  match thread.

Ive commented on a neg post this morning.

Cant believe that after we won the game against the Bitters, you have someone post all the negative sh*te they did about three players and not know we had a player on loan to another club!
      « Last Edit: Oct 02, 2011 09:38:32 am by eurored »
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #216: Oct 02, 2011 09:25:17 am
      Just woke up with a massive hangover but still smiling. Said it yesterday and will say it again today. I cannot believe how quiet this site has been after a derby win! I gaurantee it would be a different story if we lost.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #217: Oct 02, 2011 09:39:26 am
      Just woke up with a massive hangover but still smiling. Said it yesterday and will say it again today. I cannot believe how quiet this site has been after a derby win! I gaurantee it would be a different story if we lost.
      Element of truth there Gazza.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #218: Oct 02, 2011 10:07:24 am

It was going that way in the match thread at 0-0, couldnt believe it.
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #219: Oct 02, 2011 10:10:34 am
      It was going that way in the match thread at 0-0, couldnt believe it.

I refuse to read the in match thread when I can't get to the game for that very reason.
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #220: Oct 02, 2011 10:11:41 am
      Just being looking through the match thread,F***ing astounding the nego vibes in there w.t.f,weve just beaten those horrible fuckers and people are moaning,i cant stop smiling even with a rather large hangover,what a bunch of tits,wouldnt fancy a pint with any of those happy types.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,236 posts | 8573 
      Reply #221: Oct 02, 2011 03:23:01 pm

Sums up the true fans from sh*t-stirring w**ker wums.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #222: Oct 02, 2011 06:22:28 pm
      How many of the moaning cu*ts have been brought up in the city or have ever been in the City.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #223: Oct 02, 2011 06:24:24 pm
      Not sure we need to turn it into a scouse vs wools discussion
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #224: Oct 02, 2011 06:26:33 pm
      How many of the moaning cu*ts have been brought up in the city or have ever been in the City.

Percentage wise, probably the same.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #225: Oct 02, 2011 06:38:55 pm
      Not sure we need to turn it into a scouse vs wools discussion
      why not something isn't right with our support it used to be so faithful and strong.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #226: Oct 02, 2011 06:48:50 pm
      So just blame the wools?  Nah, some of them are better reds than many locals these days.  I'd blame sky generation thinking.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #227: Oct 02, 2011 06:54:42 pm
      So just blame the wools?  Nah, some of them are better reds than many locals these days.  I'd blame sky generation thinking.

Doesn't help that some older, better versed reds, instead of educating the newer members, like they were educated, just slag 'em off.  Wonder if it's laziness or apathy? ;)
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 10,945 posts | 5005 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #228: Oct 02, 2011 06:55:20 pm
      why not something isn't right with our support it used to be so faithful and strong.
      Easy Walton, your treading on dodgy ground here mate, you cant blame wools for the negs on here,sure there will be a few but i'm betting there are plenty of non-wools too, i'm a wool mate and i'm anything but negative, your right tho there something not right, but its not just to do with non-local support.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #229: Oct 02, 2011 07:26:34 pm
      I blame Hicks & Gillett myself, its all their b***ard fault, toxic debt, negative transfer spends, best players sold and not replaced, out of europe, no stadium, WMD in Iraq, stealing Maddie, World Famine, World trade Center, F***ing with our Dna and turning us from monkeys into what we are, Evil set of bas**rds.

Seriously though, I think a lot of what is wrong with our fanbase is down to them, they destroyed the etho's of the club and the support and in all the fighting and protests to remove them, its been lost somewhat.

Quick Reply