Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Liverpool want Patrice Evra ban if Luis Suárez race claim is groundless

Read 42434 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: Liverpool want Patrice Evra ban if Luis Suárez race claim is groundless
      Reply #23: Oct 17, 2011 06:07:30 pm
      Youre right Kenny, about the Chelsea complaint.
      Seems like he likes to hide behind people.

Bottom line is.

Evra has called Suarez a Racist.

Ferguson has effectively as well by taking Evra to the referee and condoning it.

Ferguson called Suarez a Diver on TV.

Who are the ones throwing the stones then?
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #24: Oct 17, 2011 06:19:14 pm
      Youre right Kenny, about the Chelsea complaint.
      Seems like he likes to hide behind people.

Bottom line is.

Evra has called Suarez a Racist.

Ferguson has effectively as well by taking Evra to the referee and condoning it.

Ferguson called Suarez a Diver on TV.

Who are the ones throwing the stones then?

Oh, I completely agree about the bottom line, but should we really get so worked up about anything the whiskey nosed f**ker and his minions have to say?

Best thing to do is ignore them - by keeping this going, all we do is generate more hits for them, and various "news" sites.

In other words, treat them as you would an internet troll, and don't feed them - that's what they want after all, so why give it to them?
      HoyaRed
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 26 
      • YNWA
      Reply #25: Oct 17, 2011 06:20:22 pm
      I hate that F***ing tw*t. He should be dealt with, and I agree that a ban would be fitting.

He just never learn. Tried and tested, and it didn't work, now he's at it again. F**k him.
      wegot5bigears
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 201 posts |
      Reply #26: Oct 17, 2011 06:32:15 pm
      sounds like the green eyed monster is going round the toilet
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #27: Oct 17, 2011 07:45:21 pm
      This is one of those ones where you'll see it from whatever side of the fence you're on. We all think Evra is lying, and Manure fans think Suarez is a racist pr**k.

Either way, I think there will be no proof and thus nothing will come of it. And it will be a footnote in the next meeting.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #28: Oct 17, 2011 07:49:49 pm
      Evra was trying to cause trouble all game. He was trying to get Downing booked for about 5 minutes by waving his hand around trying to signal a yellow card, Suarez caught him on his knee and he was rolling around like he'd been shot by a bloody tank for 5 minutes but then some how made a remarkable recovery and was sprinting just a few minutes later and now this! Also, did he not go up to Suarez and start saying stuff first at the corner?

Also would like to know how he even knew what Suarez said seeing as Luis doesn't even speak the same language!
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #29: Oct 17, 2011 07:56:52 pm
      I'd be willing to bet Suarez muttered something under his breath and to himself to the tune of "negro", which isn't a racist term in Spanish. I get called "gringo" and "guero" all the time. It is a tad bit racist, especially to someone not intertwined in that world, but that's just South American culture, I think. No harm intended by it.

The "10 times" and all that is I'm SURE a horrible exaggeration.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #30: Oct 17, 2011 08:23:29 pm
      Oh, I completely agree about the bottom line, but should we really get so worked up about anything the whiskey nosed f**ker and his minions have to say?

Best thing to do is ignore them - by keeping this going, all we do is generate more hits for them, and various "news" sites.

In other words, treat them as you would an internet troll, and don't feed them - that's what they want after all, so why give it to them?

I honestly think we're the only one's getting worked up about this now.

Utd have moved on:

Ferguson has been accusing Suarez of diving all over the place, Ferdinand has accused Adam of diving on twitter despite the fact that Rio did actually catch him and Phil Jones has had an MUTV interview edited by MU lawyers for calling Adam a diver.

They defo didn't want anyone highlighting the massive problems they had all over the pitch in the disection of the game.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #31: Oct 17, 2011 08:24:29 pm
      If Suarez is proven guilty then they will throw the book at him - LFC will have to act and also come down on him very hard. This could be the end of his carrear in England. That's the reality I am afaid... This will not be tolirated - and the papers will spend the best part of a month bringing up various tripe to ruin him. It's what the gutter press do best - especially if its a straight fight against Man Utd and Liverpool.

When he is proven innocent Evra should get the same treatement. He should be banned for what the FA would give to Suarez, Evra should be dragged through it too. And for my money Fergie should be asked why he went to the ref after and launched an attack on a player without any real proof. They should be battered - and docked points... That would send out a message about racism.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,265 posts | 2827 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #32: Oct 17, 2011 08:29:46 pm
      Hang on a second. Evra said the ref heard it. If so why did he not act at the time. Why has it not been acted on 48 hours later?? Im sorry but if it were true it would be in the middle of being dealt with as we speak
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,543 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #33: Oct 17, 2011 08:33:49 pm
      Its all bull poop coming from his mouth, why wait till after the game, if your being racially abused so many times, to say something? Also, didn't the ref have a word with both of them together at some point?, had the chance then to say something.. he just sulking because Suarez was too good for him, but that cant be right, he plays for Man Utd, he must be the best player in the world, bunch of cry babies..
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #34: Oct 17, 2011 08:52:51 pm
      I was wondering how long it would take for Fergusson to dream up and act out a sly underhand attack on one of our best players.....who'd have thought it eh?

Lfc-jamie14
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 112 posts | -2 
      • 'You'll never walk alone'
      Reply #35: Oct 17, 2011 09:32:24 pm
      Typical mancs looking to put our club in the spotlight for the wrong reason. Shows the length they will go to. Evra is a first class knob who is a proven lier. Should be banned and fined. Absolute disgrace to football. Suarez had the scum defence in his back pocket the whole game and this is there way of trying to get into luis's head and give him a bad name. Evra and scum utd should be embarrassed with themselves of going so low. In my opinion and many others Suarez is a breath of fresh air to the epl who doesn't deseve this. roll on to we play those cnuts at old toilet and smash them. YNWA
      staffletop
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 29 
      Reply #36: Oct 17, 2011 09:59:38 pm
      "In 2011, there are things you can't say any more," he said. "The referee knows and there will be an investigation. But I don't want to repeat what he said." The interviewer asked if Suárez had used racist words and he replied: "Yes, he did. We can see thanks to the television what he said. He said it at least 10 times. We can read it on his lips."

If this were true, and I hope it is not. Sky would have the video of the 10 incidents running 24/7, and the rag would have a pull out and keep souvenir. Neither are happening.

The defense rests M'laud.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #37: Oct 17, 2011 10:23:16 pm
      Patrice Evra is a F***ing w**ker.

There's my opinion on this matter.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #38: Oct 17, 2011 10:29:33 pm
      Patrice Evra is a F***ing w**ker.

There's my opinion on this matter.

Seconded.

I don't even care if Suarez did call him after him waving his imaginary yellow card and badge kissing sh*te, not exactly showing sportsmanship himself was he.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #39: Oct 17, 2011 10:31:42 pm
      Surprising with Sky's gazillion cameras that they haven't been able to pin it on Liverpool yet isn't it.

I'm sure their editing team is working overtime to try and conjure something up.

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,461 posts | 4588 
      Reply #40: Oct 17, 2011 11:02:10 pm
      Misdirection from the scum after their failings on the pitch.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,021 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #41: Oct 17, 2011 11:27:01 pm
      Seconded.

I don't even care if Suarez did call him after him waving his imaginary yellow card and badge kissing sh*te, not exactly showing sportsmanship himself was he.

What do you mean by badge kissing Daz?
      jamo174
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      Reply #42: Oct 17, 2011 11:28:22 pm
      What do you mean by badge kissing Daz?

Evra kissed his badge at Liverpool fans.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,021 posts | 2718 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #43: Oct 17, 2011 11:30:27 pm
      Evra kissed his badge at Liverpool fans.

So whats this difference in Gerrard kissing his badge and the five times hand in the air?
      jamo174
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      Reply #44: Oct 17, 2011 11:33:06 pm
      So whats this difference in Gerrard kissing his badge and the five times hand in the air?

I didn't say that Evra did much wrong. I dont care too much.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #45: Oct 17, 2011 11:34:35 pm

You know full well what the difference is Keith.

Quick Reply