Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

E-petition: Give Kevin Williams his inquest, Hillsborough JFT96 do your bit

Read 23559 times
      RedLFCBlood
      E-petition: Give Kevin Williams his inquest, Hillsborough JFT96 do your bit
      Jan 10, 2012 10:05:08 am
      Mods please leave this in the Kop it deserves to be seen in the main Board, Anne Williams needs these signatures, she needs closure and this should not be lost in the Hilsborough board where some posters rarely frequent.

E-petition: Give Kevin Williams his inquest

KEVIN WILLIAMS died in the Hillsborough disaster in 1989 and his mother Anne is still trying to get justice for her son. Could he have lived if the ambulances lined up outside the ground had been allowed in? As mentioned on Episode 24 of The Anfield Wrap, an e-petition is nearing the end of its allotted time and needs a massive boost to get up towards the required 100,000 signatures. Please sign it, confirm the email you’ll get back and pass the link on to everyone you know.

The official ruling after Hillsborough was that all the victims were dead or brain dead by 3.15pm due to “traumatic asphyxia” but Anne has evidence that Kevin was still alive at 4pm, that he was seen breathing and with a pulse and that he even cried out to a woman police officer for his mum after the 3.15pm cut-off. It’s a terrible story in itself – but the story gets worse because it still hasn’t been told in the way it should be, at an inquest, because someone decided nothing that happened after 3.15pm made a difference to the eventual deaths of the 96 victims.

Had Kevin been given oxygen between 3.15pm and 4pm, would he still be here today? That’s why Anne wants an inquest. She explains some of the problems she’s faced – and using the word “problem” is an understatement – alongside the e-petition calling once more for an inquest for her son:

Give Kevin Williams his inquest under section 13 of the Coroner’s Act; we have all the evidence under this section but keep getting refused.

Kevin’s inquests were riddled with corruption, suppressing of vital evidence and perverting the course of JUSTICE.

Kevin did not die from traumatic asphyxia or in an accident. I will not pick up his death certificate until we get the cause of death put right and the accidental death verdict struck down.

Kevin does not relate to the 3.15pm cut off point.

I want a new inquest where all the witnesses will be called to give evidence so the jury will know exactly what happened to Kevin at Hillsborough. I have all the evidence under section 13 of the Coroner’s Act and have been refused three times by the Attorney General’s office.

I want the Attorney General to look at the evidence again and send Kevin’s case back to the divisional court recommending a new inquest into the death of my son.

Please sign the e-petition, it closes in two weeks and so your signature is needed now, not tomorrow, if you can just spare five minutes. You can even sign it using your mobile phone or tablet browser if that’s what you’re reading this on.

Remember – you must follow the instructions in the email you get after signing the petition. If you don’t do this your signature doesn’t count. If you’ve not had the email within about half an hour of signing then you should probably try again with a different email address. You can always sign up for a free email address from Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo if the email doesn’t come through to your normal email address for some reason.

He was 15 when he died. 15. He died 22 years ago. Please spare 5 minutes and spare Anne any more time waiting for some justice.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/19149

And if you can – please spread the word.

Get it signed boys & girls, it takes two minutes to make yourself feel proud that you have done your bit.
      « Last Edit: Jan 10, 2012 10:24:45 am by RedLFCBlood »
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Re: E-petition: Give Kevin Williams his inquest
      Reply #1: Jan 10, 2012 10:08:59 am
       Actually two minutes is a stretch Daz, about 75 seconds I'd say.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2: Jan 10, 2012 10:18:53 am
      Actually two minutes is a stretch Daz, about 75 seconds I'd say.

Exactly mate.

Come on lads she's only got 12,000 signatures and it closes in 9 days.

Share this on facebook with friends and family, lets do our bit to help get these numbers up.

JD could you make this a feature on Anfield Online's home page if at all possible ?
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #3: Jan 10, 2012 10:20:06 am
      Voted.

I done it in 72 seconds - beat you bigmick  :rasp:
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: E-petition: Give Kevin Williams his inquest, Hillsborough JFT96 do your bit
      Reply #4: Jan 10, 2012 10:54:51 am
      Bump its staying near the top.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #5: Jan 10, 2012 11:00:00 am
      Oops just been warned on facebook for spamming the walls of premiership clubs. ;D
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #6: Jan 10, 2012 11:00:38 am
      Signed, of course.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,277 posts | 799 
      Reply #7: Jan 10, 2012 11:01:38 am
      Oops just been warned on facebook for spamming the walls of premiership clubs. ;D

:laugh:

Just added my signature.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,433 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #8: Jan 10, 2012 11:02:20 am
      All done
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #9: Jan 10, 2012 11:04:29 am
      Done.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #10: Jan 10, 2012 11:11:53 am
      As much I'd want to make my vote count, I can't sign, not a British citizen.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #11: Jan 10, 2012 11:15:03 am
      Any one else want to join forums of premiership clubs and get this out there ?

I've just joined a Newcastle one.

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=42526.0

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #12: Jan 10, 2012 11:21:35 am
      Retweeted and shared.
      Can't do much more not being a Citizen.
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #13: Jan 10, 2012 11:22:51 am
      Any one else want to join forums of premiership clubs and get this out there ?

I've just joined a Newcastle one.

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=42526.0

That Benny is a Complete NUT. pr**k.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #14: Jan 10, 2012 11:30:21 am
      Signed and forwarded link to mates.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #15: Jan 10, 2012 11:48:10 am
      That Benny is a Complete NUT. pr**k.

I know its hard not to respond in a very unpleasant manner, but that would serve no purpose, I need to be reasonable and try get some of these lads on board.
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #16: Jan 10, 2012 11:48:31 am
      Astounded this hasn't got more signatures considering the time its been up, really dissapointed.
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #17: Jan 10, 2012 11:56:04 am
      Signed and sealed.
      Terry Macs Perm
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 97 posts |
      • 1977 - what a goal!
      Reply #18: Jan 10, 2012 11:56:36 am
      Done.

Needs a whole lot more though.

Fingers crossed.

YNWA
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #19: Jan 10, 2012 11:59:03 am
      Didn't even take 1 minute that.

If anyone reads this then just do it. Effortless to do!!

PS: What's Benny done/said/wrote?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #20: Jan 10, 2012 12:00:06 pm
      Benny is a c**t alright.
      An uneducated one that hasn't a clue about what he's spouting poison about.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6947 
      Reply #21: Jan 10, 2012 12:02:09 pm
      If you've signed for yourself, then make sure you signed for everyone else in your house as well.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #22: Jan 10, 2012 12:03:11 pm
      Ah just seen it.

What a whopper.

Wouldn't mind knowing what his twitter account is.

Quick Reply