Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

FA-Cup Last 16. (5th Rnd) DRAW 29/1/2012

Read 12865 times
      celticgull
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Re: FA-Cup Last 16. (5th Rnd) DRAW 29/1/2012
      Reply #115: Feb 01, 2012 05:45:52 pm
      Now confirmed as a 16.30 ko on the sunday to accomodate Espn and their cardboard studio  :f_steam:
      brightonfan123
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Brighton fan in peace.... Quick question
      Reply #116: Feb 10, 2012 03:03:17 pm
      Hi everyone. Looking forward to the game next sunday (probably more so than you lot  ;D). I have just recieved my ticket details from my BHAFC account and it tells me my seat in the Anfield Road Lower is Block 127, Row 31, Seat 194. I have already looked at your online seating plan and have worked out that the view shouldn't be too bad apart from a supporting pillar blocking some part of the kop end box. Just wondering if anyone on here knows if that is correc? Cheers in advance  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

BTW, we have now sold out our allocation of 6000, should be a quality atmosphere!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #117: Feb 10, 2012 03:10:00 pm
      I think that's about right mate. Looking forward to a good game of footy! Some alright lads who play for you.

Enjoyed the trip down to your place in the League Cup - wasn't feeling the big queue to get away from the ground though after the game!
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #118: Feb 11, 2012 02:04:10 am
      updated fixtures

18 February 2012    Chelsea    v    Birmingham City    Stamford Bridge, London
      18 February 2012    Everton    v    Blackpool    Goodison Park, Liverpool
      18 February 2012    Norwich City    v    Leicester City    Carrow Road, Norwich
      18 February 2012    Millwall    v    Bolton Wanderers    The Den, London
      18 February 2012    Sunderland    v    Arsenal    Stadium of Light, Sunderland
      19 February 2012    Crawley Town    v    Stoke City    Broadfield Stadium, Crawley
      19 February 2012    Stevenage    v    Tottenham Hotspur    Broadhall Way, Stevenage
      19 February 2012    Liverpool    v    Brighton & Hove Albion
      celticgull
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #119: Feb 11, 2012 11:06:03 pm
      What is the normal away allocation for the fa cup at anfield ? our allocation of 6k have been sold already , what are the chances of getting anymore tickets cheers
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #120: Feb 12, 2012 05:34:40 am
      i dont like the sound of 6000 brighton fans making noise at Anfield as it is! :D
      Brighton.
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #121: Feb 12, 2012 09:52:37 pm
      Revenge for 83 surely, its been along wait!

I was there in 83 and I'll be there again on Sunday  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      MsGerrard
      Reply #122: Feb 13, 2012 12:20:35 am
      I was there in 83 and I'll be there again on Sunday  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

I'll be there too Brighton  :gt-happyup:

Enjoy the match and may the best team win  ;)
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #123: Feb 13, 2012 07:44:21 am

Cas you should of said as long as it is Liverpool.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #124: Feb 13, 2012 09:51:38 am
      Cas you should of said as long as it is Liverpool.

Well we all know it will be Billy  :f_whistle: I hope  ;)
      Brighton.
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #125: Feb 13, 2012 11:27:08 am

Should be a good game and the atmosphere should be good as we're bringing 6,000. Last time I visited was against Genoa in the UEFA cup 2nd leg and stood in the kop. 10 hour round trip but what an atmosphere that night, came out in goose pimples.

Just me and  a mate as two others didn't want to go as they thought Liverpool wouldn't go through, bloody glory hunters. Parked in the car park near the ground and was approached by two red fans looking for tickets, they offered  me £60 each but couldn't do that so sold them the pair for face value which was £7.50 each. Still can't believe how cheap they were back then.

Made their day.

Liverpool are my second team and always will be so don't mind losing to you as long as you go on and win the competition.

First started following Liverpool back in the 70's when I was 8 and, everything I switched on the TV on a Tuesday evening Liverpool were always on sports night and in Europe.

Wasn't till 83 when I turned my back on Liverpool and fell in love with Brighton. 1983 goldstone ground, 3-3 draw, classic of a game.

Remember it well, dad thought the Liverpool home game was the right one to bring me as Chelsea, spurs, west ham etc was mayhem, wrecked the ground, attacking Brighton fans.

Was standing down the front and was next to Liverpool fans and kept cheering when both sides scored, this Lady next to me said ( liverpool fan) you can only follow one team? Looked at her and said my home club, Brighton.

I always look out for your scores and always want you to win, bloody grates me when I see those lot from down the road rubbing your noses in it.

Anyway, nice meeting you and hope we all have a great day what ever the score.

Up the seagulls.

Prediction = 2-2. CMS and barnes with a penalty   8)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #126: Feb 13, 2012 01:11:05 pm
      Should be a good game and the atmosphere should be good as we're bringing 6,000. Last time I visited was against Genoa in the UEFA cup 2nd leg and stood in the kop. 10 hour round trip but what an atmosphere that night, came out in goose pimples.

Just me and  a mate as two others didn't want to go as they thought Liverpool wouldn't go through, bloody glory hunters. Parked in the car park near the ground and was approached by two red fans looking for tickets, they offered  me £60 each but couldn't do that so sold them the pair for face value which was £7.50 each. Still can't believe how cheap they were back then.

Made their day.

Liverpool are my second team and always will be so don't mind losing to you as long as you go on and win the competition.

First started following Liverpool back in the 70's when I was 8 and, everything I switched on the TV on a Tuesday evening Liverpool were always on sports night and in Europe.

Wasn't till 83 when I turned my back on Liverpool and fell in love with Brighton. 1983 goldstone ground, 3-3 draw, classic of a game.

Remember it well, dad thought the Liverpool home game was the right one to bring me as Chelsea, spurs, west ham etc was mayhem, wrecked the ground, attacking Brighton fans.

Was standing down the front and was next to Liverpool fans and kept cheering when both sides scored, this Lady next to me said ( liverpool fan) you can only follow one team? Looked at her and said my home club, Brighton.

I always look out for your scores and always want you to win, bloody grates me when I see those lot from down the road rubbing your noses in it.

Up the seagulls.

Welcome, not a chance, after the week we've had, your lot are getting it.

3-0 to us!
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #127: Feb 13, 2012 01:15:11 pm
      Brighton team will need protective neck braces as Luis will be out for blood. :f_tongueincheek:
      Hopefully it will be a good open cup game lots of goals and incidents and the right result a 6-5 scoreline would be a good way to put all the crap of late to bed.
      At least we can applaud Gus too.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #128: Feb 13, 2012 01:21:00 pm
      Welcome, not a chance, after the week we've had, your lot are getting it.

3-0 to us!

:lmao:

What he said.  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #129: Feb 13, 2012 01:25:12 pm
      Just thinking that our next games are FA Cup and League Cup final.The support will be vocal for both as they always are when people have to get tickets so I fully expect Saturdays atmosphere to be intense and suitable songs will be sung.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #130: Feb 13, 2012 01:25:32 pm
      I wish this game was today. We need a game ASAP.

Can see Brighton coming and giving it a go and we will be just too good for them. 4-1.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #131: Feb 13, 2012 07:33:06 pm

Made their day.

Up the seagulls.

Great story, hope you have a great time at the match, but not that great  ;)

We did give you Jimmy Case  :) he was one of my fav players so always watched out for Brighton's results when he played for you.

Quick Reply