Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

8 games left 24 points to win or lose!

Read 4684 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,337 posts | 6389 
      Re: 8 games left 24 points to win or lose!
      Reply #23: Mar 26, 2012 12:14:18 am
      Are you a journalist? That's taken totally out of context of the post in question.

Just pointing out the excellent mathematical skills.
      onecoolcookie
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | 10 
      • YNWA JFT96
      Reply #24: Mar 26, 2012 12:52:09 am
      It's all a bit tense in here right now. everyone needs to have a coke and smile and...well, you know the rest :)

On Topic - we'll struggle to come away from the next game with anything on the face of it, that being said we lose the easy games and win the hard ones so I won't take the 'all hope is lost' approach

In wider terms we're well out of the hunt for 4th so why not blood youngsters and increase game time for the likes of Flano, Jack Robbo, Kells? and maybe the younger boys like Suso, Shelvey and Sterling? Give Coates a run alongside Marty Skrts? Play Carroll and Suarez as a pair? (in fact give Andy some bloody game time! he's never done being left on the bench, ridiculous to think how he'll ever start scoring, I'm watching football 20years and I've never seen someone score from the dugout)

Effectively we're playing now without pressure in the league because we've got a place in the horrible Europa Crap League so what does it matter if we're 5th or 9th? We get the same money anyway (I'm lead to believe the difference is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things)

Try and lift the mood get the players playing. Dalglish's siege mentality about the world be out to get us just does not help and frankly his excuses are shocking - we had no luck for 25 games now we're tired and the squad's not big enough, he brought in over £100m in players over 2 transfer windows ffs. Bring a bit of joy back into it, it's a horribly gloomy place at present
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #25: Mar 26, 2012 03:28:41 am
      It's all a bit tense in here right now. everyone needs to have a coke and smile and...well, you know the rest :)

On Topic - we'll struggle to come away from the next game with anything on the face of it, that being said we lose the easy games and win the hard ones so I won't take the 'all hope is lost' approach

In wider terms we're well out of the hunt for 4th so why not blood youngsters and increase game time for the likes of Flano, Jack Robbo, Kells? and maybe the younger boys like Suso, Shelvey and Sterling? Give Coates a run alongside Marty Skrts? Play Carroll and Suarez as a pair? (in fact give Andy some bloody game time! he's never done being left on the bench, ridiculous to think how he'll ever start scoring, I'm watching football 20years and I've never seen someone score from the dugout)

Effectively we're playing now without pressure in the league because we've got a place in the horrible Europa Crap League so what does it matter if we're 5th or 9th? We get the same money anyway (I'm lead to believe the difference is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things)

Try and lift the mood get the players playing. Dalglish's siege mentality about the world be out to get us just does not help and frankly his excuses are shocking - we had no luck for 25 games now we're tired and the squad's not big enough, he brought in over £100m in players over 2 transfer windows ffs. Bring a bit of joy back into it, it's a horribly gloomy place at present

Well said, we are not good enough this season, that's it period.

But than he might just said that in public to protect the players, surely he will tell them differently in private, I don't think its right to criticized the players in public or the media.

Notice something as well, we must get some foreign players, the local are just not good enough. Look at Van Pasie, Arguilo and even Suarez?
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,387 posts | 2823 
      Reply #26: Mar 26, 2012 08:04:14 am
      F**k the league, it's ALL about the FA Cup now.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #27: Mar 26, 2012 08:08:32 am
      Newcastle next weekend is very important - finish below them and there are real problems!

Quick Reply