Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Suarez interview ignites media frenzy

Read 18971 times
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,246 posts | 923 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: Suarez interview ignites media frenzy
      Reply #207: Jul 21, 2012 07:48:46 pm
      Don't think Suarez has done himself any favors bringing this back up again, the media have just stirred things up again and no doubt our American owners won't be happy again 
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #208: Jul 22, 2012 09:48:52 am
      Don't think Suarez has done himself any favors bringing this back up again, the media have just stirred things up again and no doubt our American owners won't be happy again 
      And I would say most of our Liverpool Football Club supporters are not happy with the treatment and persecution dished out to one of our players Luis Suarez.He was found guilty by a kangaroo court and the player and our club were punished and the gobs***e who instigated this and his manager walked away smelling of roses.Those basta*ds cost us a good manager who put player and club before all else.Now these people who are criticising Luis Suarez will probably  be singing his praises  when the E.P.L. starts in 3 weeks and he will go from zero to hero.Stand your ground Luis and forget about any crap that emanates from Old Trafford.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #209: Jul 22, 2012 10:37:05 am
      The owners may not stand by him but I know the vast majority of supporters do and will continue to do so.
      Bozkat
      • Forum Igor Biscan

• 124 posts |
      Reply #210: Jul 22, 2012 11:01:07 am
      We all know the truth and its hard not to feel a grave sense of injustice. When you support Liverpool its 'us against them'. The only positve thing about this article is that Luis Suarez now knows this due to first hand experience. Both him and his family have been through a particularly unpleaseant experience were he has been vilified by the media solely on the testimony of a c**t.
      He now has an understanding of what it means to wear a red jersey and is appreciative of what we're up against and of the support he has at the club.
      What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
      I'm hoping this will motivate him to move on to better times.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5003 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #211: Jul 22, 2012 12:45:17 pm
      Luis was at home giving a interview for Uruguayan tv,in front of his country folk, what was he expected to do 'lie'?

no he spoke the truth as how he seen it and that's exactly what he did, what it has to do with anyone else, is no ones business whether that be a other TV station, press, press coverage, outside broadcasters, Journo's globally or any football association, including our own and of those who are deemed members thereof,

i say well done Luis, get what you feel of your chest and somewhat of your mind, and no fear of what anyone else thinks anywhere else, if the FA or that kunt ferguscum, and his cheating lying kunt Evra pursue Suarez now, then that is proof that their witchunt was planned and the ''get Suarez out'' campaign was indeed manufactured from within the halls of 'OT'.

personaly i dont give a flying F**k what they think, we will show them on the pitch how much better we still are as a club, for our dignity on and of it so we can hold our heads up high, unlike them, where they have had players assaulting fans, refuse drug tests, shop lifting, bigamist's, granny shagging etc etc, hardly a role modelling club that is it ?

well said Luis, YNWA.
      staffletop
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 679 posts | 29 
      Reply #212: Jul 22, 2012 12:55:35 pm

personaly i dont give a flying f**k what they think, we will show them on the pitch how much better we still are as a club, for our dignity on and of it so we can hold our heads up high, unlike them, where they have had players assaulting fans, refuse drug tests, shop lifting, bigamist's, granny shagging etc etc, hardly a role modelling club that is it ?

well said Luis, YNWA.

Well in there mate, that about sums it up for me. ;)
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #213: Jul 22, 2012 02:01:57 pm
      How many LTs is a pint?
      In Uruguay, 1 LT of very good beer is around 3 to 3.5 US dollars. You are welcome to come here and get wasted.

568ml in a pint.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #214: Jul 22, 2012 02:23:32 pm
      Wow, drinking in the first world is expensive  ;)
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #215: Jul 22, 2012 02:25:57 pm
      Wow, drinking in the first world is expensive  ;)

Nearly tripled in price in the last 20 years as well.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #216: Jul 22, 2012 05:48:22 pm
      Nearly tripled in price in the last 20 years as well.
      Not if you buy a 2 for 1 at Tesco
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,339 posts | 1011 
      Reply #217: Jul 22, 2012 07:47:05 pm
      Luis was at home giving a interview for Uruguayan tv,in front of his country folk, what was he expected to do 'lie'?

no he spoke the truth as how he seen it and that's exactly what he did, what it has to do with anyone else, is no ones business whether that be a other TV station, press, press coverage, outside broadcasters, Journo's globally or any football association, including our own and of those who are deemed members thereof,

i say well done Luis, get what you feel of your chest and somewhat of your mind, and no fear of what anyone else thinks anywhere else, if the FA or that kunt ferguscum, and his cheating lying kunt Evra pursue Suarez now, then that is proof that their witchunt was planned and the ''get Suarez out'' campaign was indeed manufactured from within the halls of 'OT'.

personaly i dont give a flying f**k what they think, we will show them on the pitch how much better we still are as a club, for our dignity on and of it so we can hold our heads up high, unlike them, where they have had players assaulting fans, refuse drug tests, shop lifting, bigamist's, granny shagging etc etc, hardly a role modelling club that is it ?

well said Luis, YNWA.

Well said , just very well said !
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #218: Jul 23, 2012 05:31:04 am
      When I first started drinking pints were $3.50 to $5, now theyre fkn $10 to $12!!!!

I'm moving to Uruguay!

Whatever Luis says i'll stick up for him because i'd do the same thing, speak the truth no matter what the club says... Infact Ev*a wouldnt have any teeth left if he had accused me of that, he'd of had a swift round house to the head and I would rather deal with the assault charges than the vile he spouted.
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #219: Jul 23, 2012 12:46:24 pm
      swift round house to the head and I would rather deal with the assault charges than the vile he spouted.
      Is that you ,Chuck?  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #220: Jul 23, 2012 09:05:15 pm

well said Luis, YNWA.
      Billy I am surpised you left out Tommy Docherty shagging his assistants wife Mary Brown was her name i think :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,945 posts | 5003 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #221: Jul 23, 2012 09:48:12 pm
      Billy I am surpised you left out Tommy Docherty shagging his assistants wife Mary Brown was her name i think :lmao:

Oh Yeah,i forgot about that Walton,... ''Who's up Mary Brown, who's up Mary Brown''  :lmao:

can anyone fill in the missing words ?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #222: Jul 24, 2012 08:27:51 am
      Sometimes it isn't about the 'positive' outcome, it's about what's right.  I don't think Suarez should mention it at every turn, nor should he shy away when asked and F**k what Mr Ferguson (how the F**k that duplicitous c**t got knighted is beyond me) thinks.
      The same way manUre got Luis Suarez crucified - friends and more specifically manUre board members on the FA committees having unprofessional interests in manUre's profit margins.
      It is no coincidence that knighting the old c**t is of immeasurable kudos to them in far flung places where they have that F***ing crap all day, this is just one instance of the manUre promotional campaign which filters right down through the media end of the operation and is also highlighted in the Suarez saga.
      No legal judgement whatsoever yet Sir cunty and his co-horts instigated an FA ruling that Suarez was a racist, not forgetting of course a previous threat by said Sir cunty tha he would sort Suarez out - for not bowing to his Sir cuntiness authority, and of course Luis happens to play for 5 times European Champions Liverpool FC while his also ran's can only brag of 3, he knows the stuff about the greatest manager is F***ing bollocks because that fact screams it. Our own Sir Bob Paisley is the only man to win 3 CL cups outright - Sir cunty has only won 2 and he knows it's game shot.
      He still has people in high places juggling for him but the juggling is increasingly out of sync with fact and the truth, unbelievably some individuals are of the opinion that Luis Suarez should not point this out.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #223: Jul 24, 2012 08:48:46 am
      The fact that our legal team were not fully involved does not neccessarily imply naivity mate.
      Don't forget conveniently enough Terry could not be summoned before the Skippy court the FA muster and the fact that there is no mention of the event is ominous, ominous for those that want to see justice done.
      The FA will disappear up it's own arsehole and Terry will walk, the fuckers are a law unto themselves which is why Luis' case should have been taken out of their unqualified affected hands and put into a court of law.
      For whatever reason FSG were unwilling to initiate legal proceedings and injustice does not conveniently hide behind a corner flag.
      Consider if Luis had gone to court and got a guilty!! Is there any way in the world Terry would have got off?
      The owners were possibly intimidated by the self righteous FA and the British legal system while their business interests demanded their attention, priorities may have been the order of the day.
      Like a bad penny it will come back 
      I agree with what you are saying stuey but surely our local management team(I don't mean Kenny) should of advised our owners on the correct steps to take regarding the British legal system.Instead they did F/all and hung Kenny and Luis out to dry the basta*ds.This not only punished Kenny and Luis but the team and the club as a whole started to falter and all the good work that Kenny had done in bringing stability to the club was wasted.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,010 posts | 3953 
      Reply #224: Jul 24, 2012 10:09:14 am
      I agree with what you are saying stuey but surely our local management team(I don't mean Kenny) should of advised our owners on the correct steps to take regarding the British legal system.Instead they did F/all and hung Kenny and Luis out to dry the basta*ds.This not only punished Kenny and Luis but the team and the club as a whole started to falter and all the good work that Kenny had done in bringing stability to the club was wasted.
      The owners for whatever reason refused to address the situation mate and locked themselves away in their respective corporate buildings in Boston. It may be that they were intimidated by the racist bollocks manafactured by the liar Evra, Ferguson and his accomplices the FA. Possibly the woefully innacurate appendage that Ferguson mysteriously acquired and the Football Association smacked of the establishment and they felt the projected dispute a diversion from the task at hand.

Whatever the reason for their abject refusal to confront the conspiracy the falsehood succeeded beyond Ferguson's wildest dreams and Kenny was shot in the back, he took it like the great servant of LFC the man is and went graciously to negate any further racist issues being sniped about by you know who.
      The one flaw in the conspiracy is Luis Suarez who does not possess the profound ethical sentiment regarding the club that Kenny holds dear, understandable of course with regard to his age, cultural influence and Kenny's magnificent history at LFC.

Luis is fighting for his reputation, his family name and the club, possibly in that order but irrespective of the grounds on which it is fought this fight is one for morallity and justice.
      Has Kenny capitulated and said he was mistaken in standing up and supporting one of his players against liars and deceivers?? 
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #225: Jul 24, 2012 08:44:29 pm
      Very fine post Stuey - simply don't understand a single fan saying he should leave alone. Read the report - it is horrendously flawed. Just read a book about the infamous "Monster of Florence" killings in '80's. The subjectivity and careering of the local magistrates etc corrupted the case and the real killer has never been caught. Its a good read and anybody interested p-mail me and I'll send details.

The point? Oh yeah - I couldn't stop thinking about people in football administration (and possibly our club) making politically expedient decisions and burning a young man in the process.

finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #226: Aug 04, 2012 06:58:25 pm
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/aug/01/arsenal-emmanuel-frimpong-fined-twitter
      Frimpong retweeted a response from one Tottenham fan which read: "I prayed you break your arms and legs", to which Frimpong replied "Scum Yid".

How is this more acceptable than what Luis did?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #227: Aug 04, 2012 07:36:04 pm
      So he is expected to let all the away supporters jeer him as a racist and just ignore it.
      This could actually make hiom think of moving away the Ferguson will have had his way yet again.
      FSG did not understand what was going on here it was Ferguson flexing his muscles with the FA because he could see Luis could be a catalyst to the regenaration of the team.
      Not only have we a player who will have to endure insults week in week out but it also cost us our manager all because FSG didnt have any balls.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #228: Aug 05, 2012 10:47:21 am
      The booing of the GB fans disgusted me - no flag or team of mine. What really guts me is that a ton of those a###holes will cheer John Terry when he next puts a white jersey on.

Quick Reply