Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Son Heung-Min (Hamburg)

Read 2021 times
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Son Heung-Min (Hamburg)
      Oct 13, 2012 08:05:51 pm
      Liverpool want Son

Some German Website

And again he had to do what he likes least. Heung Min Son does not explain you why right now he was again the man of the day.

"It is important to the team's success," he says in such moments. Increasingly important to the success of the team but Sun is the winner in Fürth was already his fourth Bundesliga goal this season.

"As he approaches on goal, is really great!", Rejoiced his coach Thorsten Fink. Sons enthusiastic solo followed by dry conclusion. Probably the 20-year-old who would say so but of course never. He expressed his desire to express it differently. "It is a shame that we now have an international break," he said roughly. "We're now in a bad mood."

Particularly Son No wonder especially Liverpool FC will have their eye on him. HSV wants to extend the winter break with "Sonny". Then it's probably about time. Especially speculation on the island, is that the "Reds" want to make an offer for the winter Son. Of 10.5 million euros is the question.

HSV can the officials in not worry. Too big is the new desire for Son who finally snaps regularly. His grades at the gate were undisputed in the two previous years. Meanwhile, however, these opportunities developed Son also himself - and becomes more and more valuable and therefore more expensive.

The article is google translated from German so apologies for the bad grammar. I just saw the link earlier so said that I'd throw this up. Never seen the kid play but he looks like he is in good form this season, scoring 4 in 7 so far. Wiki says that he's a pacey front man who can play off either foot, on both wings, up front or behind the striker. Sounds about right to the type of player we need right now.
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Re: Son Heung-Min (Hamburg)
      Reply #1: Oct 13, 2012 11:36:58 pm
      Would he do the job for us now Luis , sounds like one for the future .
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #2: Oct 14, 2012 02:51:40 am
      I remember this w**ker for missing a sitter in Football Manager, we lose the game and I get sacked.

Let him rot.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #3: Oct 14, 2012 03:24:22 am
      Freddy guarin would never let you down!
      jamo174
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 835 posts |
      Reply #4: Oct 15, 2012 06:36:51 am
      Freddy guarin would never let you down!

Too true Lester. He is sh*te in the game now tho. On to Son. Bought him for astronomical amount and he did sweet FA. For that reason alone I don't want him!!!
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #5: Oct 15, 2012 08:35:44 am
      I believe it is standard practise to obtusely moan "No quotes!!" whenever a player of ours is linked with a move away and we don't like it.

So for the sake of balance... No quotes! Must be bullshit...

Quick Reply