Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Young Reds out on loan.

Read 5465 times
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Young Reds out on loan.
      Jan 03, 2013 08:08:18 pm
      Now that Adam Morgan has gone out on loan, along with Jamie Stevens, the keeper I was thinking we could have a thread that could discuss potential loans from our youth lads.

I can't find the quotes but have read that Inglethorpe has said that Ngoo, Robinson and Pacheco will all go out on loan this window to get some experience.

It has been suggested before that Ngoo was going to Birmingham and that Pacheco & Robinson would be going to Blackpool. Maybe 2 sweetners in 2 other deals perhaps ;)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Young Reds out on loan.
      Reply #1: Jan 03, 2013 08:20:29 pm
      Mukendi's returned to the Club after his loan spell but for the life of me I can't remember where he's been  :D
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #2: Jan 03, 2013 10:52:11 pm
      Where has Morgan gone ?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #3: Jan 03, 2013 11:05:14 pm

Rotherham League 2 mate.  Ridiculous that we couldn't find a better option for him.
      fletch_rox
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,189 posts | 12 
      • JFT96
      Reply #4: Jan 04, 2013 12:10:58 am
      Rotherham League 2 mate.  Ridiculous that we couldn't find a better option for him.
      At least he should get games there I suppose
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #5: Jan 04, 2013 08:11:52 am

Not really Debs - tough football in the lower leagues more physical I would say that the Prem is so makes sense to me.

He will get a good idea of what its about and how you have to work hard - no shirkers in those leagues.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #6: Jan 04, 2013 09:04:28 am
      Not really Debs - tough football in the lower leagues more physical I would say that the Prem is so makes sense to me.

He will get a good idea of what its about and how you have to work hard - no shirkers in those leagues.

True - But i would have prefered to see him go to a prem / championship club... If he is good enough to make it / play in the Europa League then surely this is a step down too far for the lad...
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,506 posts | 3457 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #7: Jan 04, 2013 10:58:43 am
      Mukendi's returned to the Club after his loan spell but for the life of me I can't remember where he's been  :D
      Northampton Town
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #8: Jan 04, 2013 07:22:41 pm

It's definitely tougher mate but I don't think he needs toughening up, he needs quality opposition to improve his movement, positioning etc. 

Having said that they are pushing for promotion so if he can bang a few in for them it'll do him no harm at all.

That's the one  ;)

lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Reply #9: Jan 04, 2013 09:25:33 pm

Read somewhere that it was only a youth loan though, presume that means he won't actually play in the first team
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #10: Jan 05, 2013 10:32:02 am
      Read somewhere that it was only a youth loan though, presume that means he won't actually play in the first team

Then it's even more ridiculous mate.
      little-Luis:)
      • Started Topic

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #11: Jan 05, 2013 03:31:04 pm

Yeah that is ridiculous if he is only playing youth team football, he can play that here like. TBH, maybe the team he is going to is actually the standard he is at right now.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,480 posts | 2863 
      Reply #12: Jan 05, 2013 03:33:39 pm
      Morgan is on the bench for their cup tie against Aldershot.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #13: Jan 05, 2013 04:28:08 pm
      Morgan is on the bench for their cup tie against Aldershot.

He's come on for them for the second half.
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #14: Jan 05, 2013 04:39:48 pm
      True - But i would have prefered to see him go to a prem / championship club... If he is good enough to make it / play in the Europa League then surely this is a step down too far for the lad...
      What team in the prem would start him week in week out? Nobody. Think its a good move myself, its got to be a step up from the football hes playing now and dependinng on how he does, next year should be the year to loan him to prem/championship team.
      KoPiTee
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 911 posts | 19 
      Reply #15: Jan 18, 2013 06:29:40 pm
      Looks like Danny Wilson is off to Hearts till the end of the season on Loan
      HeighwayToHeaven

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #16: Jan 18, 2013 06:53:20 pm
      Looks like Danny Wilson is off to Hearts till the end of the season on Loan

That loan deal is confirmed now.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #17: Jan 19, 2013 04:58:42 am
      Amazing how he hasn't either pushed on or been given the chance to perform at LFC.
      Makes you wonder.
      Real shame regardless as he promised so much and won accolades at such an early age.
      Would love to see a player constantly loaned out actually develop and become a first teamer at LFC...seems to be that too many youngsters are loaned out to save money or to shop window because of a previous regime's mistakes.
      kenny007
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #18: Jan 19, 2013 05:30:28 am
      Wilson was all class at rangers, so this is a real shame
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #19: Jan 26, 2013 03:33:07 pm
      Wilson and Ngoo started for Hearts. Both playing good - Wilson crossed the ball for Ngoo who headed it off the post.
      amilinho20
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #20: Jan 29, 2013 04:56:56 pm
      Hearing rumors that Suso could be the next one going on loan especially now that Coutinho came and there is a possibility of bringing Ince as well on the deadline day... Blackpool being mentioned as a possible destination for half a season, and Ince coming the other way.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #21: Jan 29, 2013 11:17:13 pm
      Hearing rumors that Suso could be the next one going on loan especially now that Coutinho came and there is a possibility of bringing Ince as well on the deadline day... Blackpool being mentioned as a possible destination for half a season, and Ince coming the other way.

Think it would be an excellent move for all parties, does seem to make sense.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #22: Feb 04, 2013 09:33:15 am
      Goals galore for loan stars
      4th Feb 2013 - Latest News

0 CommentsPrintShare ArchiveLFC To Go
      Daniel Pacheco began his temporary spell at Huesca in Spain with a goal and a win, while Michael Ngoo and Andy Carroll were also on the scoresheet for their respective loan clubs.

Pacheco struck in the second half to give his team a 2-0 advantage, which they maintained against Real Murcia to climb out of the relegation zone in the Segunda Division.

Ngoo bagged a goal for Hearts - his second in three appearances for the Scottish club - as they drew 2-2 at Ross County on Saturday. Danny Wilson also played the full 90 minutes at Victoria Park.

Carroll was the match-winner for West Ham at the weekend, heading in a late goal to earn all three points for the Hammers at home to Swansea.

Tenacious midfielder Jay Spearing featured for the full match in Bolton colours on Saturday but could not prevent Wanderers from suffering a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Watford.

Link

Quick Reply