Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Christmas lights on houses

Read 15104 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Christmas lights on houses
      Reply #69: Dec 04, 2010 10:57:43 pm
      Oh yes....will do

I've bought him a Liverpool kit with Keegan and no 7 on the back of his shirt  ;D

Aw, how cute  ;D

Will need to see a piccie of that as well, preferably taken on Christmas Day  ;D
      Brooklyn Red
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #70: Dec 15, 2010 11:03:42 am
      We've finished with the decorating. I think. We don't do the over the top outdoor stuff. Only wreaths with flickering lights on the front three windows. The rest of my block is well lit up, though. Looks nice actually.

Tree is up. It's the biggest we've ever had, though we've never had this much room before so there you go.

I've bought him a Liverpool kit with Keegan and no 7 on the back of his shirt  ;D

I finally got Ronan his home kit, Cas. Ronan 9. Can't wait to see him in it. :)

I will be posting pictures soon.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,299 posts | 765 
      Reply #71: Dec 15, 2010 11:11:31 am
      Don't mean to sound a scrooge, but is anyone worried about their electric bills, with the power companies putting prices up all the time.Although Merry Christmas everybody.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #72: Dec 15, 2010 12:59:11 pm
      We've finished with the decorating. I think. We don't do the over the top outdoor stuff. Only wreaths with flickering lights on the front three windows. The rest of my block is well lit up, though. Looks nice actually.

Tree is up. It's the biggest we've ever had, though we've never had this much room before so there you go.

I finally got Ronan his home kit, Cas. Ronan 9. Can't wait to see him in it. :)

I will be posting pictures soon.

Nice one Eric.....We'll both put piccys up of the kids, they'll look great......Keegan out on the wing, passes to Ronan who scores with a great header ggggggoooooooaaaaalllll :lmao:

Don't mean to sound a scrooge, but is anyone worried about their electric bills, with the power companies putting prices up all the time.Although Merry Christmas everybody.

Nah....it's only once a year David  ;) embrace the Christmas festivities  ;D

Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #73: Dec 15, 2010 01:08:12 pm
      Put mine up.

Being born in Europe the thought of walking around on Christmas day in board shorts and putting up lights in 30+ temperatures still feels weird 15 years later.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #74: Dec 15, 2010 01:28:36 pm
      Put mine up.

Being born in Europe the thought of walking around on Christmas day in board shorts and putting up lights in 30+ temperatures still feels weird 15 years later.

When I lived in California I didn't come home to NY one Christmas. It was a terrible decision. I was so unhappy with wearing shorts and being warm on Xmas. It was weird like you say.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #75: Dec 15, 2010 07:41:13 pm
      1st year I've put lights on my house. Asda has some offers.

Quick Reply