Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

USA Tour 2014?

Read 4502 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Re: USA Tour 2014?
      Reply #46: Feb 01, 2014 03:37:06 pm
      just making a noise doesn't really make a good atmosphere it has to reflect the tension or the importance of the game. People are going to get caught up in the backlash and as FSG are bunkered down 6000 miles away they haven't even got the chance to come to the games and feel the venom that is starting to build towards them and their project.Scousers may not be the most sophisticated of people but we know sh*te when we hear it.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,330 posts | 6384 
      Reply #47: Feb 01, 2014 03:39:03 pm
      Come on now mate now your just sounding stupid.

Not really sure which part you think is stupid, have you ever watched a Sounders game? Those fans show twice as much passion as a lot of English fans who sit on their hands untill their team is actually doing something good. Sounders (and Portland fans come to think of it) are a noisy bunch win lose or draw, the entire 90+.

What do you care anyway, you have already shown you are just here to wind up us yanks. Tool.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,330 posts | 6384 
      Reply #48: Feb 01, 2014 03:39:48 pm

Well yea...you get a lot of practice with the amount of it spouted on here. You included.

At any rate, I'm done with this thread, like any other thread on this forum lately a couple of s**t for brains come in and twist it around to meet their anti-American agenda and take away from what the thread was supposed to be. I'm off to coach my sons' basketballs games. There won't be any sponsors, or national anthems or commercial breaks so maybe it qualifies as a real sport like soccerball.

Peace!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #49: Feb 01, 2014 03:41:20 pm
      just making a noise doesn't really make a good atmosphere it has to reflect the tension or the importance of the game. People are going to get caught up in the backlash and as FSG are bunkered down 6000 miles away they haven't even got the chance to come to the games and feel the venom that is starting to build towards them and their project.Scousers may not be the most sophisticated of people but we know sh*te when we hear it.

Liverpool F.C. & 95,000 Australian fans sing "You'll Never Walk Alone" FULL Dolby MCG July 24,2013

Not a good atmosphere? Bah!

Give credit walton to these folk - they heard Liverpool were coming to their hometown and they turned out in droves replicating a religious experience. I think the pope visiting Brazil only compares! Amazing fans and it heartened me that we have such connections and DEDICATION in the furthest reaches of the globe. Dedication is not just a scouse trait.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Reply #50: Feb 01, 2014 03:41:54 pm
      Not really sure which part you think is stupid, have you ever watched a Sounders game? Those fans show twice as much passion as a lot of English fans who sit on their hands untill their team is actually doing something good. Sounders (and Portland fans come to think of it) are a noisy bunch win lose or draw, the entire 90+.

What do you care anyway, you have already shown you are just here to wind up us yanks. Tool.

So us Liverpool fans sit on our hands? We are English too you know? You have not been to any English football game so how do you know? The atmosphere in real life is completely different to the atmosphere you hear on your internet stream on Fox Sports.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #51: Feb 01, 2014 03:43:46 pm
      Well yea...you get a lot of practice with the amount of it spouted on here. You included.

At any rate, I'm done with this thread, like any other thread on this forum lately a couple of s**t for brains come in and twist it around to meet their anti-American agenda and take away from what the thread was supposed to be. I'm off to coach my sons' basketballs games. There won't be any sponsors, or national anthems or commercial breaks so maybe it qualifies as a real sport like soccerball.

Peace!

I think the pot is calling the kettle black.you may need that translating but #I say again you will never teach me anything about this club  or football
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #52: Feb 01, 2014 03:45:53 pm
      As this has migrated into a anti-American / anti-FSG bitchfest this topic is locked.

May be opened again nearer July, or when tour details are published.

Quick Reply