Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Colin Pascoe sacked

Read 66364 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Colin Pascoe sacked
      Reply #345: Jun 07, 2015 09:08:34 pm
      letting them go without having replacements ready just leaves the field wide open for speculation. Their silence isn't a sign of good management it another signal that nobody is actually driving the club forward and it could still be a case of agreeing compensation for Brendan.
      They cant duck the media forever and when they do question's about Brendans loyality to "his" staff will be asked.

I don't care how long it takes them to find replacements so long as they're better than what we had.  I'm sure there's more changes to come so maybe they're waiting till everything/everyone's in place before making a statement.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #346: Jun 07, 2015 09:10:55 pm
      Who will be responsible  for replacing the 2 coaches, will it be our famous transfer committee. If it is left to the committee we are in the sh*t. I think the replacement coaches will be decided by the new manager.

I

More likely the new DoF Billy.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #347: Jun 07, 2015 09:12:49 pm

We will eventually see, like you and all posters we are not getting told all the facts by FSG.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #348: Jun 07, 2015 09:15:00 pm

Could very well be Debs, a bit of clarity from FSG would be welcome.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #349: Jun 07, 2015 09:15:47 pm
      We will eventually see, like you and all posters we are not getting told all the facts by FSG.

Most would agree that Brendan wasn't involved in them getting sacked so I would imagine he will have no say in who replaces them.

As Debs says it could be a new DoF appointing the staff or Ayre and Gordon.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #350: Jun 07, 2015 09:19:50 pm
      Most would agree that Brendan wasn't involved in them getting sacked so I would imagine he will have no say in who replaces them.

As Debs says it could be a new DoF appointing the staff or Ayre and Gordon.

So like me you do not know and will not know till we get a statement from Ayres or FSG.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #351: Jun 07, 2015 09:22:18 pm

Why unlikely, it actually makes perfect sense.  What doesn't make sense is how Brendan let the owners fire his 2 coaches from right under him and still thinks he has a future at the club.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #352: Jun 07, 2015 09:29:57 pm
      So like me you do not know and will not know till we get a statement from Ayres or FSG.

So no point discussing it then?

Why unlikely, it actually makes perfect sense.  What doesn't make sense is how Brendan let the owners fire his 2 coaches from right under him and still thinks he has a future at the club.

Your second point contradicts the first mate.

Paisleydalglish
      Reply #353: Jun 07, 2015 09:31:30 pm

Well if they (FSG) are F***ing around like this, sacking his assistants then bringing in others over his head to make him walk out God F***ing help us

So they are either bringing in new coaches to save paying off Brendan, but then a new man comes in and doesn't want those two so they have to pay them off?
      Or
      The thought that the assistants will come in who already work with the new manager who is waiting in the wings and will come in like a knight in shining armour to sit next to his assistants once Brendan has been forced to quit by these odd and underhand attempts to get the current manager to quit without a payoff?
      What manager would work for people like that?

It's fancyful

He's here to stay for now, the season upcoming will see if there is a change to that thought process
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #354: Jun 07, 2015 09:34:18 pm

I am not averse to discussing the thread but I am just pointing out we do not know what the real facts are and it is mostly conjecture we are debating.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #355: Jun 07, 2015 09:34:29 pm

Its far fetched....

Im already dreading next season with all this sh*te surrounding BR.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #356: Jun 07, 2015 09:58:57 pm
      I am not averse to discussing the thread but I am just pointing out we do not know what the real facts are and it is mostly conjecture we are debating.

Of course we don't know all the facts but that has never stopped us debating on here before.
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,759 posts | 259 
      Reply #357: Jun 07, 2015 11:14:28 pm
      Hadn't thought of that JD but that doesn't cover Pascoe, as you say. 

It does seem as though there's been a media blackout of sorts as, there's not been a peep about anything recently.  Not that I'm complaining, it's quite nice not having internal politics being played out in the media.

But Debs, isn't it the old LFC way - We keep everything behind closed doors and will let you know when we have something to tell you?

If FSG are doing something behind closed doors then isn't it good, i.e. change from what we had past season? Surely, change in personnel that we wanted, e.g. defensive coach. So, they may like BR because he tows the line and is a good coach but needs help. Perhaps, the TC is being disbanded or restructured with may be DOF coming in.

They will let us know when there is something to say.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #358: Jun 08, 2015 12:31:52 am
      Of course we don't know all the facts but that has never stopped us debating on here before.

If you go back through your earlier posts I think you will find that it was you who said there is no point in discussing it. Or is this your selective memory at work As I said nobody outside the club officials know what is happening and that is why we need FSG to open up.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #359: Jun 08, 2015 12:38:56 am
      If you go back through your earlier posts I think you will find that it was you who said there is no point in discussing it. Or is this your selective memory at work As I said nobody outside the club officials know what is happening and that is why we need FSG to open up.

Your knowledge of my posts is obviously better then mine Bill but I can't recall posting that there is no point in discussing it.

I always thought though that you old narky lot liked the owners of the club to keep things private.

The Liverpool Way and all that?
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #360: Jun 08, 2015 12:43:04 am
      Your knowledge of my posts is obviously better then mine Bill but I can't recall posting that there is no point in discussing it.

I always thought though that you old narky lot liked the owners of the club to keep things private.

The Liverpool Way and all that?

Check post 352- as I say selective memory
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #361: Jun 08, 2015 12:53:52 am
      Check post 352- as I say selective memory

Ah. I see why you have a bee in your bonnet now Bill but as ever you have entirely missed the point.

Now your detective work hasn't been as thorough as you would have liked it to have been because liked because if it was you would have picked up on that pesky little question mark at the end of that sentence.

That was me suggesting to Skip that from his point of view there was no point in debating the issue.

Any more of my posts you want to dig up so we can analyse them?
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #362: Jun 08, 2015 01:00:48 am

Ah. I see why you have a bee in your bonnet now Bill but as ever you have entirely missed the point.

Now your detective work hasn't been as thorough as you would have liked it to have been because liked because if it was you would have picked up on that pesky little question mark at the end of that sentence.

That was me suggesting to Skip that from his point of view there was no point in debating the issue.

Any more of my posts you want to dig up so we can analyse them?

You haven't even got the guts to admit what you posted, typical. As regards your suggesting to Skip,why is it a reply to my post.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #363: Jun 08, 2015 01:03:37 am
      You haven't even got the guts to admit what you posted, typical. As regards your suggesting to Skip,why is it a reply to my post.

The Skip bit is wrong but I have been debating with him as well.

As for admitting being wrong I think you'll be waiting a long time Bill.

You still not sure what a question mark means?

I'm willing to explain it again if you want but I think you need to have a lie down mate as you're making a point that has no point.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #364: Jun 08, 2015 01:10:50 am
      The Skip bit is wrong but I have been debating with him as well.

As for admitting being wrong I think you'll be waiting a long time Bill.

You still not sure what a question mark means?

I'm willing to explain it again if you want but I think you need to have a lie down mate as you're making a point that has no point.

I think you are the one who needs to lie down, you don't even know who you are replying to. The MODS should be onto you for outright baiting. Even when you are proved wrong you can't admit it.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #365: Jun 08, 2015 01:13:58 am
      I think you are the one who needs to lie down, you don't even know who you are replying to. The MODS should be onto you for outright baiting. Even when you are proved wrong you can't admit it.

Ok. 

I'm sure the Mods will be onto me in the morning mate.

I'm going to leave it here but I'd advise you to re read post 352 and have a wee think.

I was suggesting that according to you there was no point in discussing it based on what you posted in a previous post.

The question mark indicated that I was asking a question not making a statement.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,508 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #366: Jun 08, 2015 07:31:19 am
      Distractions Billy. No more, no less.
      When the f**k are we getting some quality signings??

Not much happening while the internationals are on Stu.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,508 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #367: Jun 08, 2015 07:40:27 am
      Still not a word from any of them. No fond farewell's thanks for the memories nothing. Not like Brendan to be shy of keeping the media entertained.

He's on holiday.

Quick Reply