Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Your LFC Man of the Match?

Mignolet
      (1.4%)
      Clyne
      (0.7%)
      Lovren
      (1.4%)
      Sakho
      (13.5%)
      Moreno
      (0%)
      Lucas
      (2.1%)
      Milner
      (66.7%)
      Lallan
      (0%)
      Firmino
      (0.7%)
      Coutinho
      (9.9%)
      Origi
      (3.5%)
      Sturridge
      (0%)
      Allen
      (0%)
      Ibe
      (0%)

Liverpool 4:0 Everton. In game and post match GET IN!

Read 36628 times
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Re: Liverpool 4:0 Everton. In game and post match GET IN!
      Reply #667: Apr 20, 2016 11:06:58 pm
      Funes Mori looks like one of those oddballs you knew in school and later on in life you are not surprised to find he has been arrested for exposing himself outside the school gates.

Probably those folk on Bland Old Team are lapping up the pricks behaviour.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #668: Apr 20, 2016 11:08:11 pm
      Somebody said a Liverpool fan was taking a picture of an Everton player taking a throw in, I replied it is unusual but there are a minority of fans who support both. In no way did I mention myself in it.

I did get the jist, so you don't like being wound up? Ok, it was odd because living here in Liverpool I don't know how your examples would ever be a thing. Unless someone doesn't actually watch football and just pretends to, they are the only people who ever say they support both teams.
       That isn't aimed at you btw because I don't want you going to bed feeling upset. We just had a great triumph with a scare that may turn out to be the best situation we could have hoped for with Origi.
      So no Liverpool fan should be going out of here feeling bad about themselves.

I'm not saying any of that  because I'm scared of getting "reported" I feel it's only fair seen as you're getting a bit upset.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #669: Apr 20, 2016 11:10:35 pm
      I also find it disgusting the way the press treated Martinez after the match when pressuring him on his job.

I think he is a fine manager, who shows a lot of character as well as being an astute tactician; frankly I think its a bit scandalous he has not been given a new deal.

10 more years and I should think he will have them near the top.

Bring back Moyes and give him a 10 year contract .
      GroundHog Day .

mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #670: Apr 20, 2016 11:11:02 pm
      I hope the young autistic Everton fan and his dad had some sort of a good night tonight in the ARE. Nobody should ever be treated like that young kid was by Man City fans, every club has a group of n*b head fans though.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #671: Apr 20, 2016 11:13:18 pm
      We won we should be celebrating. Think there is a lot of pre-menstrual tension in here tonight
      The painters are in then .

Red John
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts | 127 
      Reply #672: Apr 20, 2016 11:15:51 pm
      welshred
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts | 128 
      Reply #673: Apr 20, 2016 11:22:14 pm
      i didnt say you were an everton fan, i just said you were a bit of a tw*t!
      Thats the same thing.
      welshred
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts | 128 
      Reply #674: Apr 20, 2016 11:22:48 pm
      Funes Mori looks like one of those oddballs you knew in school and later on in life you are not surprised to find he has been arrested for exposing himself outside the school gates.
      :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #675: Apr 20, 2016 11:23:54 pm
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #676: Apr 20, 2016 11:29:14 pm

I was sniggering just at the grandoldteam name of the website, cringy.

That site is like what mancs act like on redcafe. twilight zone stuff.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: Live: Liverpool V Everton
      Reply #677: Apr 20, 2016 11:32:47 pm
      Don't put the sh*t onto me pal, you f***in implied it, FFS don't even know why the f**k I'm explaining myself, F**k you and your patronising,....... Anyhoo.....

Fantastic performance from all, Milly was exceptional, again, loved the 'ole's proper piss take, could have had 2-3 more and wish we had,
      Relieved Origi has only a sprain but he'll still miss 2/3 games unfortunately,

Next up the Rafa return and another Toon mauling,  well in tonight lads, fu**ed them over good and proper,  loving it!

YNWA

Considering I started my post with Don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, and you so obviously did then with that in mind; how am I trying to put anything on you?... Go back and read what I said, and not what you obviously think I said...
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,298 posts | 765 
      Reply #678: Apr 20, 2016 11:33:37 pm
      Great win, sincerely hope Origi's injury is not too serious. The bluesh**e should thank their lucky stars, they got away with losing only 4  0, when the score line, could easily been double !
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #679: Apr 20, 2016 11:37:30 pm
      The Echo's player ratings...

Simon Mignolet N/A
      Not much to do first half. Think he sat in Row 8 of the Kop in the second.

Nathaniel Clyne 8
      Troubled early but got to grips with the task and used the ball well. Almost created a goal for Lallana and kept Baines very quiet. Played right wing second half, might have scored.

Dejan Lovren 7
      Strong tackle on Lennon woke the crowd up. Had a few tussles with Lukaku early, but that battle was over by half time. Don't remember him touching the ball second half to be honest.

Mamadou Sakho 9
      Tremendous tackle to deny Lukaku, and brought the house down with a bullet header at the other end on the stroke of half time. After that, he played with a cigar, except when nailing McCarthy in stoppage time down at the Anfield Road end.

Alberto Moreno 8
      Got forward well in the first half, and made one vital challenge on Barkley in the box. Enjoyed the space and freedom, and had Lennon in his pocket. Had more shots than Everton on the night.

Lucas 7
      Too easily bypassed early on, earning him an earful from Klopp. Grew into the game after that. Great assist for Sturridge's goal, winning the ball then feeding it. Had one of the worst shots ever seen late on, as the ground willed him to score.

James Milner 8
      Booked, and didn't pass the ball well at all early on. But this fella collects assists, and added two more before half time. Suggestions he has asked for corners to be taken with a rolling ball may not be entirely ridiculous. Another good game, and he never let his intensity drop even when the game was won.

Philippe Coutinho 8
      On the periphery for large parts of the first half, though dangerous when not. Ran the game against 10 men and got the goal he craved - though Sturridge is contesting it is his! - with a fine strike.

Adam Lallana 8
      Missed a golden early chance after being put clear on goal. Kept drifting into dangerous positions, and linked the play well, even if you wish he had a more clinical edge. Cruyffs off the scale as Liverpool toyed with the Blues after the break.

Roberto Firmino 7
      Some nice touches, but should have done better with a good chance one-on-one. Good pressing in the build-up to the first goal. Feel there is still more to come from him, mind. Got a good hour in the bank, fitness-wise.

Divock Origi 7
      Found it tough going in the first half, and was too hard to find for his teammates at times. That's all forgotten when he bullies John Stones for the opener. Unfortunately, his night was to end prematurely after Funes Mori's horrible challenge. Hopefully it's not as serious as it looked, because he's become a big player for Liverpool.

Daniel Sturridge (on for Origi '54) 8
      On the scoresheet in clinical fashion within minutes of his arrival, for his 50 Liverpool goal in just 87 appearances. Believes he added a second after flicking on Coutinho effort. Some record.

Joe Allen (on for Firmino '66) 7
      Just decided he was going to play in Everton's penalty area to start with, and did so quite well. Good player to bring on against a team that had basically given up.

Jordon Ibe (on for Milner '81) N/A
      Win bonus. Confidence booster.

You know when a keeper gets 'N/A' as a rating that a beating had been had :D.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #680: Apr 20, 2016 11:39:36 pm
      Right lads I'm off to bed. Going to try and catch up on Mignolet who I believe left the stadium at half time and copped off a good few hours ago.
      welshred
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts | 128 
      Reply #681: Apr 20, 2016 11:40:01 pm

We literally scared the sh*t out of him.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #682: Apr 20, 2016 11:41:01 pm

My God over 200 pages for a match day thread.

Talk about no-lifes

Edit: Thing is when they post they use very few words...mostly they just try to combine 1-3 words and call it a sentence.

Well at least they are trying.
      Red John
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts | 127 
      Reply #683: Apr 20, 2016 11:43:36 pm
      Klopp on Origi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbsMcIAv9tw#t=56

Post match Studge and Milner plus game analysis from Carra and Moyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3FZ1lu1bdw

Klopp's post match press conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjQuqpjOyBg
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #684: Apr 20, 2016 11:43:42 pm
      Watched the game as best I could at work, missed the first and third goal when my connection cut out, when it cut out completely after 80 minutes, I was hoping for the same goal rush, didn't get it but still a mightily impressive performance and I can't wait to watch it in full.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #685: Apr 21, 2016 12:19:24 am
      Just got back from the game.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

That was F***ing hilarious.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #686: Apr 21, 2016 12:20:02 am
      Very happy with that result, we made the bitters look every bit as sh*t as we know they are, hopefully they can bounce back and beat Manure at the weekend in the battle of the sh*te teams!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #687: Apr 21, 2016 12:27:41 am
      Very happy with that result, we made the bitters look every bit as sh*t as we know they are, hopefully they can bounce back and beat Manure at the weekend in the battle of the sh*te teams!

I hope Everton go out first and United get beat in the final.

I was above the Everton fans today in the upper Anfield road.  On the way into the ground they were walking up the Anfield Road chanting Murderers.  In the 4th minute of the game they started singing the 'Always the victims' song.  Throughout all this many of their fans were doing the 'wall pushing' motion to Liverpool fans in the Main Stand.

At anytime this is unforgiveable.  These are people from the same city.   5 days after the Hillsborough anniversary it is abhorrent in my point of view.  I hope United tw*t them 10-0 and then United get battered in the final by the same scoreline.

Everton Football Club are a joke and their fanbase should be ashamed of themselves.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #688: Apr 21, 2016 12:29:33 am
      Come Toxteth and say that m8. We'll see who's on their cycle.

Either get a sense of humour or maybe just get yourself a better bike.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #689: Apr 21, 2016 12:45:24 am
      I hope Everton go out first and United get beat in the final.

I was above the Everton fans today in the upper Anfield road.  On the way into the ground they were walking up the Anfield Road chanting Murderers.  In the 4th minute of the game they started singing the 'Always the victims' song.  Throughout all this many of their fans were doing the 'wall pushing' motion to Liverpool fans in the Main Stand.

At anytime this is unforgiveable.  These are people from the same city.   5 days after the Hillsborough anniversary it is abhorrent in my point of view.  I hope United tw*t them 10-0 and then United get battered in the final by the same scoreline.

Everton Football Club are a joke and their fanbase should be ashamed of themselves.

Sickening to hear that mate, shameful just doesn't get close to how I feel about people like that and I say people because they aren't fans and I'd hope any true Everton fan would say the same.

Quick Reply