Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)

Read 449230 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager (Part 2)
      Reply #3680: Jan 04, 2023 08:46:36 am
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #3681: Jan 04, 2023 08:48:11 am
      As suspected Lijinders seems to be the main man behind change in tactics and quite frankly odd signings.

Jürgen get rid and find your DNA again.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,352 posts | 2819 
      Reply #3682: Jan 04, 2023 09:00:21 am
      Thought the Lijinders stuff was just silly rumours but The Telegraph running with it is interesting and as much as I don't rate Carra on Sky, I don't see him just name dropping him unless he'd heard a few things.

I assume Lijinders' growing influence is what led Ward to resign which is worrying.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,192 posts | 834 
      Reply #3683: Jan 04, 2023 09:02:30 am
      Aminegriffy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,677 posts | 145 
      Reply #3684: Jan 04, 2023 09:33:27 am
      Turned down Nkunku WTF ? he was the perfect replacement for Firmino
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #3685: Jan 04, 2023 09:40:51 am
      As suspected Lijinders seems to be the main man behind change in tactics and quite frankly odd signings.

Jürgen get rid and find your DNA again.

Or it’s just social media bollocks that sheep swallow when looking for a scapegoat when there is a drop in form

I expected us fans to not be taken in by all these sort of sh*t

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,533 posts | 1772 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3686: Jan 04, 2023 10:07:00 am
      Or it’s just social media bollocks that sheep swallow when looking for a scapegoat when there is a drop in form

I expected us fans to not be taken in by all these sort of sh*t

Its probably somewhere in the middle.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #3687: Jan 04, 2023 10:09:57 am
      Its probably somewhere in the middle.

Of course - Ljinders isn’t a dummy , Klopp clearly uses him and rates him hence why he was brought back as soon as he could. But Klopp isn’t easily influenced- we all know he is a strong person who knows his own mind.

No one said a word about him during the 4 years we won everything
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,621 posts | 3917 
      Reply #3688: Jan 04, 2023 10:17:04 am
      Of course - Ljinders isn’t a dummy , Klopp clearly uses him and rates him hence why he was brought back as soon as he could. But Klopp isn’t easily influenced- we all know he is a strong person who knows his own mind.

Agree with this - sounds like lots of nonsense to me.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,533 posts | 1772 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3689: Jan 04, 2023 11:03:52 am

Exactly, all the crap negative stories only come out when the team is crap. l o l
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #3690: Jan 04, 2023 12:10:27 pm
      Director of sport hands in notice within six months and we have these odd signings plus some of the analysts also handed in their resignations yeah it’s all just bollocks.

Old saying no smoke without fire and the smoke has been simmering since Edwards left.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #3691: Jan 04, 2023 12:34:00 pm
      Director of sport hands in notice within six months and we have these odd signings plus some of the analysts also handed in their resignations yeah it’s all just bollocks.

Old saying no smoke without fire and the smoke has been simmering since Edwards left.

If it fits the scapegoat then follow it

Ward is still at the club btw
      tytusgroan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 574 posts | 52 
      Reply #3692: Jan 04, 2023 12:34:53 pm
      A bit of sh*t stirring going on me thinks. If we weren't in the predicament nothing like this would be mentioned.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #3693: Jan 04, 2023 12:37:31 pm
      If it fits the scapegoat then follow it

Ward is still at the club btw

He handed in his notice and is leaving end of the season.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #3694: Jan 04, 2023 12:41:22 pm
      He handed in his notice and is leaving end of the season.

But he is still at the club doing the signings working with Klopp and the scouts - business as usual , Lijnders hasn’t staged a coup
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #3695: Jan 04, 2023 12:59:32 pm
      But he is still at the club doing the signings working with Klopp and the scouts - business as usual , Lijnders hasn’t staged a coup

Who said he has 🤣

Suggestion is that Lijinders is having a lot more say in tactics and signings which if true is not a good sign.

We have built our success on great analytics and data and those boys are all fleeing so something not quite right if you look at the state of our play on the pitch.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #3696: Jan 04, 2023 01:13:07 pm
      Who said he has 🤣

Suggestion is that Lijinders is having a lot more say in tactics and signings which if true is not a good sign.

We have built our success on great analytics and data and those boys are all fleeing so something not quite right if you look at the state of our play on the pitch.

As i said it’s scapegoat time

All it takes is someone to suggest that Ljinders is having more of say without providing any sort of substantive proof - they even suggest he is the reason Buvac left despite Ljinders being at a different club at the time

The team style won’t ever change unless Klopp says so

lijnders was just as involved over the last 4 years before people didn’t say a word

One person from the analytics team is leaving

Ward is leaving - maybe he decided it just wasn’t the role for him

At the end of the day the players are not playing to their usual standard or intensity - that could be tiredness , loss of form - it has happened before during the Covid season and they got themselves out of it and they will do again

It’s bad enough when the Twitterati add 1 and 1 and come up with three without people swallowing

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #3697: Jan 04, 2023 01:27:40 pm
      As i said it’s scapegoat time

All it takes is someone to suggest that Ljinders is having more of say without providing any sort of substantive proof - they even suggest he is the reason Buvac left despite Ljinders being at a different club at the time

The team style won’t ever change unless Klopp says so

lijnders was just as involved over the last 4 years before people didn’t say a word

One person from the analytics team is leaving

Ward is leaving - maybe he decided it just wasn’t the role for him

At the end of the day the players are not playing to their usual standard or intensity - that could be tiredness , loss of form - it has happened before during the Covid season and they got themselves out of it and they will do again

It’s bad enough when the Twitterati add 1 and 1 and come up with three without people swallowing

I leave the Twitter to you buddy I’m just going by what I see and can see happening behind the scenes.

Can tell you have a military background you are so obedient do you never question anything yes sir, no sir three bags full sir 😁

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #3698: Jan 04, 2023 01:30:08 pm
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #3699: Jan 04, 2023 01:31:17 pm
      Zero intensity but expecting to play the same way 😟
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,808 posts | 1402 
      Reply #3700: Jan 04, 2023 01:42:06 pm
      Who said he has 🤣

Please don't go off script. Our success has been because of Klopp and Klopp only. He's done it all.

And if Pep is taking a larger role, it's because Jürgen has allowed it. So the big question is: why?
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,192 posts | 834 
      Reply #3701: Jan 04, 2023 01:44:01 pm

I agree with HS.

Not the only reporter who is raising this point.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,933 posts | 3407 
      Reply #3702: Jan 04, 2023 01:44:54 pm
      I leave the Twitter to you buddy I’m just going by what I see and can see happening behind the scenes.

Can tell you have a military background you are so obedient do you never question anything yes sir, no sir three bags full sir 😁

Military background has F**k all to do with it

I’m just not a sheep following social media bollocks rumours and trying to find scapegoats- it’s no different to the crap that Achteburg had to put up with which of course ended up being sh*te

Anyone who thinks that Klopp would allow his number two to rule the roost doesn’t know the man and has been asleep through the last 7 years

The recruitment team could have an issue with Klopp wanting more control on signings 🤷‍♂️

Quick Reply