Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Escalators

Read 2611 times
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Escalators
      Oct 22, 2019 09:45:37 pm
      Having had a very good day out in Liverpool, sightseeing around the Albert docks, doing a bit of shopping etc as well as having something to eat & drink no alcohol ! I encountered a problem that I have never had before, boarding the escalator at Lime Street station, to catch the train to Chester. It took me quite a while to step on the moving steps !! I have never really had a problem like this before, but the steepness going downwards seemed daunting. Admittedly by balance has never been great, but thanks to the kindness of a gentleman I stepped on ok.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Escalators
      Reply #1: Oct 22, 2019 11:08:53 pm
      Having had a very good day out in Liverpool, sightseeing around the Albert docks, doing a bit of shopping etc as well as having something to eat & drink no alcohol ! I encountered a problem that I have never had before, boarding the escalator at Lime Street station, to catch the train to Chester. It took me quite a while to step on the moving steps !! I have never really had a problem like this before, but the steepness going downwards seemed daunting. Admittedly by balance has never been great, but thanks to the kindness of a gentleman I stepped on ok.

Not a big fan of the things at all.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #2: Oct 22, 2019 11:11:34 pm
      Not a big fan of the things at all.

Always been okay until today tbh, Anyway had a nice day, people always seem friendly in Liverpool.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3: Oct 23, 2019 08:23:22 am
      Always been okay until today tbh, Anyway had a nice day, people always seem friendly in Liverpool.

Love spending time in Liverpool. Top place, top people.

Quick Reply