Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Pre-Match: Liverpool v Leeds - Wednesday 23/02 @ 7:45pm

Read 7885 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,011 posts | 2715 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Liverpool v Leeds - Wednesday 23/02 @ 7:45pm
      Reply #69: Feb 22, 2022 10:00:37 pm
      Ill be interested in members opinions who go to the match tomorrow about how the Leeds fans act towards you?
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,265 posts | 2827 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #70: Feb 22, 2022 10:40:22 pm
      Jesus Christ you think we wouldn't be playing a team who average conceding 3 goals a game over last 10 games at home and a final on Sunday against the current world champions but not able to rest a couple before  hand

its a simple matter of weighing up importance of each game. Id love to win the league cup especially against the pricks but not at the risk of dropping points Wednesday
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Reply #71: Feb 22, 2022 10:59:31 pm
      its a simple matter of weighing up importance of each game. Id love to win the league cup especially against the pricks but not at the risk of dropping points Wednesday

Every game going to be important now and changes will be made throughout the season whether it's Leeds or Southamptom . It won't be wholesale by any means but we have the depth to freshen a few things up
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #72: Feb 22, 2022 11:09:57 pm

100% correct, I’d love us to win the league cup just to add some tin to the trophy room but priority is the Leeds game, if it doesn’t work out Sunday I’m not going to be reaching for the razor blades that’s for sure !!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      Reply #73: Feb 22, 2022 11:37:53 pm
      Ill be interested in members opinions who go to the match tomorrow about how the Leeds fans act towards you?

No need Keith, we get on famously, the pubs and clubs will be full of fans singing and dancing to anti Manc songs in a joint celebration of hatred, the camaraderie and the banter will be flowing as will the tales of celebratory winning memories against the Heaths of Newton, Leeds fans reaction of course will be one of extreme disappointment once the champions elect have wiped the floor with them 🤪
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #74: Feb 23, 2022 08:06:46 am
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #75: Feb 23, 2022 08:11:11 am

IPTV Mate, £45 for the year, you get everything, if you got the dollar pm me and I’ll link you up?

My mate in work passed the info to me weeks ago, started doing it on my firestick, but hit a wall, so gave up.

Tonight possibly perfect time to try again.  if im stuck ill DM you. cheers.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,297 posts | 765 
      Reply #76: Feb 23, 2022 09:37:45 am
      Gone for a 4  0 win against Leeds tonight. The Reds are in good goal scoring form. Mo  Salah could well bag a couple, with possibly Mane and Diaz upfront, there could well be quite a few goals against Leeds, who are struggling defensively lately.
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #77: Feb 23, 2022 09:55:30 am

100% correct, I’d love us to win the league cup just to add some tin to the trophy room but priority is the Leeds game, if it doesn’t work out Sunday I’m not going to be reaching for the razor blades that’s for sure !!
      Since JK has been here & we've clearly prioritised the Prem & CL, I haven't been that bothered about early exits from FA/League cup over the years.  But now we're in the final, with the chance of being the record-holders for the most times won (again), I REAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYY want to win it!!

Basically, every match between now & the end of the season is a cup final (maybe with the exception of the FA Cup), be it the prem, where we can afford almost no slips, the CL (obviously KO stages) or the League Cup final (obviously a final!!).

COYR!!!

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #78: Feb 23, 2022 10:16:55 am
      Treat every game as a must win, and if the CL final is re scheduled to be played at Wembley, which is being suggested, with the shithousery that’s going in with sputin, we could have three Wembley finals to contend with 😊
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,459 posts | 4586 
      Reply #79: Feb 23, 2022 10:19:47 am
      Treat every game as a must win, and if the CL final is re scheduled to be played at Wembley, which is being suggested, with the shithousery that’s going in with sputin, we could have three Wembley finals to contend with 😊

Multiple visits to Wembley lifting trophies would be nice..😎
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #80: Feb 23, 2022 11:48:40 am
      Twitterings saying Origi may start tonight. Im down with the big man getting more minutes, played well when he cam on at weekend. Klopp liked what he saw seemingly.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,343 posts | 1529 
      Reply #81: Feb 23, 2022 01:15:07 pm
      Twitterings saying Origi may start tonight. Im down with the big man getting more minutes, played well when he cam on at weekend. Klopp liked what he saw seemingly.

Divok has looked the best this season,  that he ever has for me.
      As long as he keeps up the intensity, he should do alright. Certainly much improved, and may be putting himself in the shop window 🤷‍♂️
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      Reply #82: Feb 23, 2022 02:04:36 pm
      I’ll be surprised if big Div starts tbh, it will mean either Mo, Jota, Diaz or Bobby won’t be, don’t know the latest from the med staff regarding Jota but I’d hazard a guess if he doesn’t start tonight he will on Sunday, Mo is  a shoe in both games as will Mane be imo, dunno either about Bobby think he’s ok, but it’s possible we will see Mane through the middle if Jota & Booby are still out, flanked with Mo and Diaz, so I doubt big Div will start !

Y  N  W  A
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,537 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #83: Feb 23, 2022 02:05:13 pm
      Divok has looked the best this season,  that he ever has for me.
      As long as he keeps up the intensity, he should do alright. Certainly much improved, and may be putting himself in the shop window 🤷‍♂️

I wont be surprised to see him stay again, seems so laid back hes happy contributing whenever he can.
      ruthcity

• 6,937 posts | 1479 
      Reply #84: Feb 23, 2022 03:42:40 pm
      I wont be surprised to see him stay again, seems so laid back hes happy contributing whenever he can.

Laid back is an understatement. He's "fighting hard" for his place. That being said, he's laid back enough not to desire first team football elsewhere. Life's good - show up for training and receive your wages. He'd better deliver when called upon.
      Don77

• 6,541 posts | 1091 
      Reply #85: Feb 23, 2022 06:38:58 pm
      No time for rotation tonight. This is a more important game than Sunday for me. Dont win tonight and it will just cause city to gain strength. We have to take advantage of their defeat at the weekend.

Konate in for matip for obvious reasons. Fab hendo and thiago in midfield ... sadio through the middle with Mo and Luis either side.

Hopefully some game time for Harvey and Divock later on.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,352 posts | 1631 
      Reply #86: Feb 23, 2022 06:44:53 pm
      Come on redmen send one over the bows tonight make them fckers take notice , we’re on their tail now no time to take it easy ,

Quick Reply