Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Wolves?

Alisson Becker
      3 (5.5%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Joel Matip
      1 (1.8%)
      Joe Gomez
      1 (1.8%)
      Andy Robertson
      4 (7.3%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      1 (1.8%)
      Naby Keïta
      1 (1.8%)
      Stefan Bajcetic
      40 (72.7%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Darwin Núñez
      3 (5.5%)
      Cody Gakpo
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      0 (0%)
      Harvey Elliott
      0 (0%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      0 (0%)
      Kostas Tsimikas
      1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Voting closed: Feb 08, 2023 04:55:39 pm

Wolverhampton Wanderers 3-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 20593 times
      ed603em
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 734 posts | 113 
      Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers 3-0 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #575: Feb 04, 2023 05:20:32 pm
      The thing is that there are actually positives to how we’ve played this season.

We have had more shots than any other team this season, we have hit the woodwork more than any other team. However we have missed way more big chances than any other team - we have missed 8 more big chances than the team in second place for that stat.

It is not true to say that we haven’t played well but our attacking players (Salah and Nunez especially) have been wasteful and this has hurt us. I mean, how on earth have we had more shots than Man City and yet we are out of the running for the top 4?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,331 posts | 6386 
      Reply #576: Feb 04, 2023 05:21:06 pm
      Well, it sounds like the bear might be doing pretty well. Mel may be no great prize, but for a bear she is.

Wait are we talking about a different Mel?
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,158 posts | 1287 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #577: Feb 04, 2023 05:22:11 pm
      Nah

But apparently it gave away all the tactics and it’s why teams can beat us nown

Well, if the part about the tactics is true then he should be hung by the neck until dead. That comment is based upon the allegation that he released our tactics to the world. No excuse for that, that is treason.

Punishment for treason is death.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #578: Feb 04, 2023 05:22:29 pm
      I've got so many LFC books that I'm slowly working through them. Reading Shanklys auto bio atm. The only thing I do with Peps book is pull it off the shelf after losses and cuss it down...

I have loads of them

Thommos and Rush’s is good

Fowlers, Carra and Gerrards is ok

Really enjoy Joes book but then we are biased being friends of the family
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #579: Feb 04, 2023 05:22:44 pm
      People like you have a complete inability(or desire) to try to look at what could be going on with the team where everything is going wrong in the same season. The only thing you are able to come up with is and has always been is spend. I am not sure you can conjure another thought besides that, and it happens every season whenever the team goes through a dry spell.

Anyways, I’ll let you spend the rest of your Saturday evening complaining about the owners. Winner right there.

loser as usual bigging up the owners with your few mates.
      Listen pr**k from winning the league in 66 to 73 we didnt win anything but nobody moaned as were a club in unity pulling together and we didnt even know who owned the club and as Shankly rightly said the Directors are ONLY there to sign the cheques. You need to stop trying to be cerebral its isnt a good look.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #580: Feb 04, 2023 05:22:48 pm
      Sorry, old journalist here who was never allowed to go with unnamed sources. I've always thought it was shoddy as it allows the writer (editors) to say anything they want with no accountability. I don't doubt there is turmoil at the club (at some level) because the team is not winning like it was.

Now I've got an ad on for something called nasal irrigation, featuring a guy saying "you've got to clean that crap out of your nose!"

Wondering if this is connected somehow to the cocaine bear.

Same here, but you know how that has changed, christ look at how twitter accounts are being used as sources.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #581: Feb 04, 2023 05:23:22 pm
      Well, if the part about the tactics is true then he should be hung by the neck until dead. That comment is based upon the allegation that he released our tactics to the world. No excuse for that, that is treason.

It’s nonsense - you only have to watch the team last season to understand the tactics
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,517 posts | 1508 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #582: Feb 04, 2023 05:24:20 pm
      Come on, which one of you voted for Gomez and Roberstons as MotM?  :D

Good bit of humour that  :)

It was humour, right?  :-\
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Reply #583: Feb 04, 2023 05:24:22 pm
      Well, it sounds like the bear might be doing pretty well. Mel may be no great prize, but for a bear she is.

Very high standards mate wouldn't say no
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,434 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #584: Feb 04, 2023 05:24:54 pm

A teeny weeny bit over the top?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #585: Feb 04, 2023 05:24:57 pm

"Our identity is our intensity" look like pretty hollow words right now
      solodee

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #586: Feb 04, 2023 05:26:06 pm
      Summary

FSG, please sell and then, get lost.

Gakpo, can not be starting like he's got game.

We need to try a 3-5-2 formation with two wing backs. Put Stefa Bajcetic, Harvey Elliott, and Fabinho in the midfield. Nunez and Salah upfront.

Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #587: Feb 04, 2023 05:26:18 pm
      Look just read the Reddy article who has plenty of contacts at Anfield and stop being a bellend on the forum.

Is that what you are basing it all on - an article from a journalist looking for clicks. Sad as F**k
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,434 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #588: Feb 04, 2023 05:26:42 pm
      Can the bear play in centre midfield?
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,179 posts | 1097 
      Reply #589: Feb 04, 2023 05:26:43 pm
      Best I've felt after a loss in forever. I don't know if that's good or bad? Maybe its personal growth? Maybe it's because this puts more pressure on FSG to sale? Definitely sad that I've coming accustomed to losing though.

Barjetic looked great today, and that's say something when you factor in his age at the sh*t surrounding him on the pitch today. He's a real player
      Don77

• 6,540 posts | 1091 
      Reply #590: Feb 04, 2023 05:26:53 pm
      John Henry's love child desperate for some attention from Daddy

Everyone just ignore ... that's what I've done.

I just wanted to watch today ... without posting and I managed to do that until the end.

In summary ... I don't think klopp will survive till the end of the season. I desperately want him to ... but the tide is turning against fsg and they'll stick the final nail in us before they bail with their billions laughing their heads off.

As for the game ... what can you say. Came out looking like we'd been on the ale all week, not the training ground and rolled out of bed at 1 30 this afternoon.

2 down in 10 minutes ... predictable tactics and formation. No plan. Not one inkling of anything done all f*cking week.

As i keep saying .... its going to be painful till May. There's not much else to say. But il leave it at this

Trent
      Matip
      Gomez
      Thiago
      Fabinho
      Jones
      Ox
      Salah
      Keita
      Nunez

If all of them never played for this club again from today I couldn't care less.

Its gone past results now. Their character ... their heart ... their desire and their pride is being tested. And they have got none of any of them. Nothing.

Absolutely spineless ... I mean can someone tell me why trent came in today? He's a lazy , arrogant and no way should be in that team. He's not the only one.

Dyche will do us over for the ultimate humiliation and if that's not the end then united will no doubt be the end.

Can anyone see this lot matching Everton's desire next week? They'll be flying. Us ... we will give em a goal first 5 minutes and spend the rest of it strolling around with blank expressionless faces.

They're embarrassing themselves and costing their manager his job. Should be ashamed of themselves.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #591: Feb 04, 2023 05:26:59 pm
      Same here, but you know how that has changed, christ look at how twitter accounts are being used as sources.

I dont do Twitter or Facebook am I missing out . I just feel for Jürgen this must be killing him
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,331 posts | 6386 
      Reply #592: Feb 04, 2023 05:27:38 pm
      Very high standards mate wouldn't say no

Hey you do you but sex with a bear seems like a dangerous proposition.

As far as Mel is concerned, I imagine not too many would kick her out for eating crackers in bed.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #593: Feb 04, 2023 05:27:43 pm
      Come on, which one of you voted for Gomez and Roberstons as MotM?  :D

Good bit of humour that  :)

It was humour, right?  :-\

There was no option for "Cocaine Bear."
      RedBelle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 815 posts | 134 
      Reply #594: Feb 04, 2023 05:27:45 pm
      and bring his mates for everywhere else?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #595: Feb 04, 2023 05:27:51 pm
      Is that what you are basing it all on - an article from a journalist looking for clicks. Sad as f**k

Mel Reddy is looking for clicks now.

Because what she has said doesn't suit you.

Stick Peppa Pig on, mate.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #596: Feb 04, 2023 05:28:18 pm

Think May struggle passing a drugs test though 😢
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,049 posts | 3431 
      Reply #597: Feb 04, 2023 05:29:21 pm
      Mel Reddy is looking for clicks now.

Because what she has said doesn't suit you.

Stick Peppa Pig on, mate.

Of course she is - that’s the whole F***ing point , getting people to read sensationalism bullshit and lemmings then believe it

Quick Reply