Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Marseille v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Read 28187 times
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Re: Olympique Marseille v Liverpool - Champions League 11/12/2007
      Reply #253: Dec 11, 2007 10:41:34 pm
      Great performance from all the lads
          now lets keep the momento and trash the scum away on sunday
         COME ON YOU REDS
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #254: Dec 11, 2007 10:45:29 pm
      IT WAS
      NEVER
      IN DOUBT!

Happy Days!

Fantastic team selection
      by Rafa
      Well done Gaffer!  ;)

Well done
      LIVERPOOL FC!

:scarf: :aaliverpool2xt1: :scarf: :aaliverpool2xt1: :scarf: :aaliverpool2xt1:

:aaliverpoolwz0: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0:

Wow what a great post says it all I think, Im not gonna go into my personal ratings for each players performance because quite frankly I find that F***ing pathetic, banal, arrogant and down right annoying, everyone in the team did their part and the whole team derserves a 10 after that performance, singling out players for ratings in that game is like trying to plant seeds in concrete....pointless.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #255: Dec 11, 2007 10:45:57 pm
      fantastic result....can't wipe the smile off my face. Well done boys, great effort. Would love to be in that change room celebrating with everyone. To think I was just 1 goal off from a correct prediction. Bloody Babel :P.

Well roll on the Mancs...can't wait to get at them...hope the boys have a nice rest and then come out and play like they did against Marseille. Torres is a star and I'm just glad that Rafa picked Harry in the starting lineup. Hope he starts against the Mancs as well. Go You Reds.

im sure he will now, hes proved that hes still the best left winger we have. did you watch it on sbs or foxtel aussiered?

one of the sbs comentaters said "he's almost certainly renewed his contract now" getting all excited haha, hope he's right.
      stellaakasugar
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 134 posts |
      Reply #256: Dec 11, 2007 10:48:17 pm
      Get to bed you got your test tomorrow  ;) :D :D

Sorry Mum!!! :D  I am off soon! its not til half 1 so i should be ok!
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #257: Dec 11, 2007 11:11:25 pm
      Great result, and all pretty much great goals as well!

And it can only get better, so bring on United on Sunday!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,885 posts | 6817 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #258: Dec 11, 2007 11:14:54 pm
      im sure he will now, hes proved that hes still the best left winger we have. did you watch it on sbs or foxtel aussiered?

one of the sbs comentaters said "he's almost certainly renewed his contract now" getting all excited haha, hope he's right.

dobbs I was at work mate so taped it at home on both!! Luckily enough there's a tv around the back probably 5 feet around the corner. kept getting up and taking a quick squiz. Should have heard me when Torres scored... was jumping up and down, hi 5's all around....all the n*b heads in the office had no idea what was going on.  I'm supposed to be working now but am on the forum....can't possibly concentrate today....too happy mate.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #259: Dec 11, 2007 11:18:33 pm
      dobbs I was at work mate so taped it at home on both!! Luckily enough there's a tv around the back probably 5 feet around the corner. kept getting up and taking a quick squiz. Should have heard me when Torres scored... was jumping up and down, hi 5's all around....all the n*b heads in the office had no idea what was going on.  I'm supposed to be working now but am on the forum....can't possibly concentrate today....too happy mate.

Good man Aussie! ;) A true red, through and through! :)
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #260: Dec 11, 2007 11:19:38 pm
      haha, good stuff mate wish my job was like that! ive got an exam this arvo, my last one thank F***ing god, then im playing a game tonight.
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #261: Dec 11, 2007 11:20:03 pm
      Really worried that the Manc plan A will be to kick Torres to pieces...

Thot about that too. not just the Mancs, Torres gets better with each game, he might be a marked man for any oposition. I don't want the scums trying to do a bad one on him. But he is really strong. He had a bit of a run-in with the french boy that scored at Anfield. French boy was worse off.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,885 posts | 6817 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #262: Dec 11, 2007 11:21:53 pm
      thanks CRK mate.

Dobbs good luck with your exam mate....hope it's as easy as us playing Marseille in France was. ;)
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #263: Dec 11, 2007 11:22:22 pm
      Dobbs good luck with your exam mate....hope it's as easy as us playing Marseille in France was. ;)

Seconded! Good luck fella! ;)
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #264: Dec 11, 2007 11:24:06 pm
      CHEERS GUYS! should be sweet, especially when youve got all your formulaes typed into your calculater :)
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #265: Dec 11, 2007 11:29:54 pm
      So sweet! Marseille didn't see this whooping coming! 4 - 0!. Scored a lucky goal at Anfield and suddenly thought they're the sh*t! We cleared their doubts. LFC For life.

CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #266: Dec 11, 2007 11:35:54 pm
      CHEERS GUYS! should be sweet, especially when youve got all your formulaes typed into your calculater :)

I wrote my formulae on the back of mine last year! No-one checked! ;) And I passed! ::)
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #267: Dec 11, 2007 11:39:41 pm
      our lecturer is a tosser, he checks your pencil case and the inside of your calculaters for notes, the only thing he doesnt check is your pockets! he knows he cant do F**k all if the formula is in the calculater so next year hes banned graphics calculaters and were only aloud scientific ones that are non programable :(, ill still pass though.

sorry for going off topic every one!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #268: Dec 11, 2007 11:57:55 pm
      Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT.

All those big Liverbirds on that pitch tonight were brilliant. We were that good, big Sami decided to try injure Mascherano!

Such a determined performance with us looking solid to break down and very very dangerous going forward.

Never write Liverpool FC off.

Quote of the night for me by David the curb crawler Pleat. 'Faty looked so lazy'  :D
      lewis bano
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #269: Dec 12, 2007 12:08:51 am
      great result tonight and torres is just fantastic what a buy rafa, i was wary about him but es took all the doubts away now an bring on madrid or barca !!!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Re: Marseille v Liverpool - Post Match Thread
      Reply #270: Dec 12, 2007 12:36:23 am
      Quote of the night for me by David the curb crawler Pleat. 'Faty looked so lazy'  :D

Pissed myself at that Kenny! Love the English version of his name! Jack Fatty! 8) Sounds like the victim at school!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #271: Dec 12, 2007 12:39:31 am

Thanks for the tip off.....I'm an invigilator, so I'll be checking for this ;) :lmao:

Back On Topic :)

What a team, what a game.

Absolutely Brilliant stuff tonight, to get those two early goals knocked the stuffing out of them, and they never recovered.

Torres was immense tonight, what a fantastic football brain that lad has 8)

Very proud to be a supporter of this great club :kop5cf8koxp6:

All I can say is bring on the scum and we'll batter them into oblivion as well :lmao:
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #272: Dec 12, 2007 12:49:45 am
      Great performance.  Hadn't even got the beer in when we scored our first goal.

Really looking forward to a cracking tie in the next round - takes the pressure off Rafa.  Wonder what the press are going to write about now?

Fantastico!
      Naza05
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts |
      Reply #273: Dec 12, 2007 06:21:46 am
      Great Performance boys absolutely proud of the whole team outplayed them and didn't if look like they hit 3rd gear they were coasting.

My heart was in my mouth when Mascherano went off but the little terrier was back on.

Torres...What more can i say I get goosebumps everytime i see him waiting for the next skill, then the speed, power and finish.

Kewell had a brilliant game he looks so sharp and getting back to his best.the team looks so balanced with him on the left and playing well.

Hyypia had another good solid game with Cara and Arbeloa. :aaliverpool2xt1:

Riise had a good game i thought.

Babel is definitely a player of the future his becoming a great impact player for us as well.

All in All congrats to the team you did us proud so whip the Scum and give us all a early gift for Christmas

YNWA

:aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpoolwz0: :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf: :aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpoolwz0: :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6: :kop5cf8koxp6: :scarf: :aaliverpoolwz0: :aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpoolwz0: :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6: :aaliverpoolwz0: :aaliverpool2xt1: :aaliverpool2xt1:
      southafrican_red
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 356 posts |
      • With hope in your heart...
      Reply #274: Dec 12, 2007 06:50:49 am
      Well done to the boys. Gerrard is KING!
      bigredarmy
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | -1 
      Reply #275: Dec 12, 2007 07:11:37 am
      great win, amazing result, beautiful goals, well done lads, well done rafa...

bring on the mancs, beat them pls, its my bday for god sake!

Quick Reply