Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Liverpool get Arsenal in Champions League

Read 6287 times
      Macca_red
      • Forum Youth Player

• 7 posts |
      Re: Liverpool get Arsenal in Champions League
      Reply #69: Mar 20, 2008 04:06:15 pm
      I really fancy us in the CL against the gooners, we seem to have mastered the art of playing cup games (that we actually want to win!)...

The league game might be another matter...
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #70: Mar 22, 2008 11:48:19 pm
      and obviously a Liverpool qualification with a massive 4-0 win back home! yes you heard me right.

Let's have chelsea in the semi and man u in the final, that will shut everybody up once and for all.

Hehehe, I like you, Cy!! :D :D
      Taking down Arsenal now, Chelsea as always in the semis, and then beating the scum in Moscow. Whos Englands best side???? ;D

Well, regardless of who we drew, we have to be capable of beating all of them to win the CL...we may just end up winning the Uefa Premier League (as I read on anfield-online recently  :D )

This site always cheer me up when I get negative...hehe :)
      We'll win both Europe and the Prem. No doubt.

Love it! Its the right mentality.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,122 posts | 450 
      Reply #71: Mar 23, 2008 01:28:21 pm
      When I go to another city for the first few times I am constantly going round and round and keep on getting lost.  Since the introduction of the sat nav, at least I have a back-up plan, and only use it when i get lost.  After a few times i am alright and get round the city with ease.  The quarter finals in Champs league is unfamiliar terrotorry for Arsene wenger, and unfortunately he can't use a tom tom! ;D
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #72: Mar 24, 2008 07:24:07 pm
      I saw Arsenal demolish Real Madrid here last year... on their day they are awesome... but they are looking more than slightly shagged at the minute (mainly due to non-rotation... cough... Richo are you reading big boy).

Quick Reply