Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 30th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W15 D5 L6

Chelsea

Read 402394 times
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,439 posts | 3421 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: The Official Despise Chelsea Thread
      Reply #2072: Aug 05, 2015 02:14:32 pm
      You've got to be joking! What is this, genetic?

The story was from 2011 so who gave who tips ?
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #2073: Aug 05, 2015 09:56:22 pm
      Chavs given another football lesson tonight. Resorting to their usual bullying tactics fouling Fiorantina players to try win the ball back. I think they will be found out this season no way are they running away with the league this time.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,779 posts | 6741 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2074: Aug 06, 2015 09:34:10 am
      Chavs given another football lesson tonight. Resorting to their usual bullying tactics fouling Fiorantina players to try win the ball back. I think they will be found out this season no way are they running away with the league this time.

Let's hope not. cu*ts!

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #2075: Aug 09, 2015 08:41:15 am
      didn't look special yesterday 2 lucky goals outplayed at home by Swansea lucky to get a point.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,461 posts | 4589 
      Reply #2076: Aug 09, 2015 11:35:51 am
      didn't look special yesterday 2 lucky goals outplayed at home by Swansea lucky to get a point.

& blaming his medical team, watch out tea lady!.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #2077: Aug 10, 2015 09:48:57 am
      Hahaha the one special manager that blames everyone and everything except himself for everything that has gone wrong. He's special ok.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #2078: Aug 10, 2015 11:56:32 am
      Hahaha the one special manager that blames everyone and everything except himself for everything that has gone wrong. He's special ok.

He's an unbelievable sh*t head isn't he. Raging at his own medical staff for, low and behold, attending to his best player after he didn't get up from a knock.

If I was Eva Carneiro I would tell Maureen to go F**k himself in public and resign. I for one would have no problem if she joined out medical staff. ;D
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #2079: Aug 10, 2015 12:35:50 pm
      He's an unbelievable sh*t head isn't he. Raging at his own medical staff for, low and behold, attending to his best player after he didn't get up from a knock.

If I was Eva Carneiro I would tell Maureen to go f**k himself in public and resign. I for one would have no problem if she joined out medical staff. ;D

I wouldn't have a problem if she treated my groin.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,439 posts | 3421 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2080: Aug 10, 2015 02:38:10 pm

If I was Eva Carneiro I would tell Maureen to go f**k himself in public and resign. I for one would have no problem if she joined out medical staff. ;D

Especially after all this bullshit he has spouted about hazard needing more protection and that he could have his leg broken
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #2081: Aug 10, 2015 03:28:49 pm
      Yep, still despise them  ;D
      LFCexiled
      Reply #2082: Aug 10, 2015 04:24:18 pm
      Especially after all this bullshit he has spouted about hazard needing more protection and that he could have his leg broken

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2083: Aug 10, 2015 04:47:24 pm
      They were shocking all throughout Pre Season and the only game I think they won was on a penalty shootout. I wasn't at all shocked to see them drop points against Swansea.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #2084: Aug 10, 2015 08:10:41 pm

Does it come as a surprise to me that the so called "special one" blamed that medical staff? He's capable of blaming anything and everything, watch out he's gonna go after the static corner posts next. Can't stand this idiot, absolutely no class.

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2085: Aug 10, 2015 09:19:07 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2086: Aug 11, 2015 08:48:19 pm
      http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/11/chelsea-doctor-eva-carneiro-role-change-jose-mourinho

What disgraceful treatment of someone who was only doing her duty. Can't help but get the suspicion that Mourinho is rattled over something. Below the belt comments made about Rafa and his wife, strange/blank reaction to Chelsea losing to Arsenal last week and now this. Maybe even a hint of the sexist pig within when he said of Carneiro 'She doesn't understand the game'?

Yet the media will continue to lap up his soundbites probably. A classless n*b if there ever was one.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,257 posts | 4933 
      Reply #2087: Aug 11, 2015 09:33:39 pm
      Did you lot see the hissy fit he three on the touchline when she went onto the pitch?

Unreal.

Can't post it as I'm on the phone.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,822 posts | 2455 
      Reply #2088: Aug 11, 2015 09:42:14 pm
      Did you lot see the hissy fit he three on the touchline when she went onto the pitch?

Unreal.

Can't post it as I'm on the phone.

Yup.

Only Chav supporters could celebrate having such an embarrassing hypocritical pr**k of a man as their manager.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #2089: Aug 11, 2015 10:27:30 pm
      http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/11/chelsea-doctor-eva-carneiro-role-change-jose-mourinho

What disgraceful treatment of someone who was only doing her duty. Can't help but get the suspicion that Mourinho is rattled over something. Below the belt comments made about Rafa and his wife, strange/blank reaction to Chelsea losing to Arsenal last week and now this. Maybe even a hint of the sexist pig within when he said of Carneiro 'She doesn't understand the game'?

Yet the media will continue to lap up his soundbites probably. A classless n*b if there ever was one.

I think we need to put a bid in for her. Liverpool's latest summer signing :scarf:
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #2090: Aug 11, 2015 10:34:56 pm
      I think we need to put a bid in for her. Liverpool's latest summer signing :scarf:

Our marquee signing :D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #2091: Aug 11, 2015 10:37:12 pm

Just because she has raised a tent in your trousers, it doesn't make her a marquee signing.  ;)
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #2092: Aug 11, 2015 10:38:33 pm
      Just because she has raised a tent in your trousers, it doesn't make her a marquee signing.  ;)

I actually find her average :p

Quick Reply