Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Liverpool V Blackburn Match Thread

Read 10838 times
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Re: Liverpool V Blackburn Match Thread
      Reply #138: Apr 13, 2008 03:32:23 pm
      Good goal for Blackburn, well struck but its wrapped up. Disappointing we have dropped off even if it is for the last 3 or 4 minutes.

Well struck? You sure... came off his lower knee mate...fluke
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #139: Apr 13, 2008 03:32:32 pm
      ANDRIY VORONIN LMFAO!

Perfect outcome, he scores AND gets injured.

You call yourself a Liverpool fan?

Well in Andriy!
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #140: Apr 13, 2008 03:32:56 pm
      DAMN HOW DID SANTA SCORE.

I go to get a drink and come back to hear 'a smile on sata cruz face after he scpred the fourth gpal of the game arguably the best of the lot'

I wanted a clean sheet :( Oh well good win today said we would win comfortably and i was so close to getting my score prediction right after having guessed the right line up. Got the scorers wrong though.

The ref was annpying me so much today and Roberts not getting booked for that 'dissent' was a joke.

5 point gap, Everton still have two of the top 4 to play aswell as a tough game against villa, looks like we may just have fourth place wrapped up which is great ahead of the two CL semis.

Now to watch Arse vs. Mancs.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,260 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #141: Apr 13, 2008 03:33:15 pm
      Quote from BBC web site:-

1528: And as Lawro points out on BBC Radio 5 Live, we could be heading for controversy in the Premier League. Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez now seems certain to play a weakened sides against relegation-threatened Fulham and Birmingham ahead of the Champions League semi-final first and second legs against Chelsea...

IS THAT NOT ROTATION!< CAN RAFA NOT ROTATE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!! F@#KERS  :f_steam:
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #142: Apr 13, 2008 03:33:55 pm
      The ref was terrible today, truly terrible for both sides... should give up this job and stick to train spotting.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #143: Apr 13, 2008 03:34:56 pm

Well in Andriy!

It's banter... but you can NEVER celebrate a red getting injured matey... he wasn't injured though... (damn!)
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #144: Apr 13, 2008 03:35:12 pm
      respect when due... well in Voronin lad.. a goals a goal!!..
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #145: Apr 13, 2008 03:35:39 pm
      Quote from BBC web site:-

1528: And as Lawro points out on BBC Radio 5 Live, we could be heading for controversy in the Premier League. Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez now seems certain to play a weakened sides against relegation-threatened Fulham and Birmingham ahead of the Champions League semi-final first and second legs against Chelsea... quote]

IS THAT NOT ROTATION!< CAN RAFA NOT ROTATE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!! F@#KERS  :f_steam:

Don't expect anything else from that knobhead !!  Tell me which manager in Rafa's position would'nt do the F***ing same !! w*nkers !! 
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #146: Apr 13, 2008 03:37:09 pm

That came off his knee?  You sure ? You may be right, just seen it looked a great goal to me.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #147: Apr 13, 2008 03:37:44 pm
      respect when due... well in Voronin lad.. a goals a goal!!..

How about some respect for the city that is paying your wages then...
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #148: Apr 13, 2008 03:37:50 pm
      Lay off Voronin people he scored give him some credit.
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #149: Apr 13, 2008 03:38:47 pm
      That came off his knee?  You sure ? You may be right, just seen it looked a great goal to me.

Even the pundits said it was a fluke a "shinner"... I thought first time it looked class... but in slow mo...it's a fluke.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #150: Apr 13, 2008 03:41:03 pm
      Even the pundits said it was a fluke a "shinner"... I thought first time it looked class... but in slow mo...it's a fluke.

Fair do's I'll have to see it on match of the day, he must of been practising them he got a little bit of bend on it haha.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #151: Apr 13, 2008 03:42:33 pm

Saw the match on a blurry stream on computer that got closed when the game finished for some reason so i went from my only view of it.

Well in Andriy!

Honestly, im a passionate fan as any OOT and you cant honestly tell me that your not relieved as soon as you see his name not on the bench. The guy gets paid by us and i see that as good an outcome as he deserves for his performances.

Lay off Voronin people he scored give him some credit.

Finally eh? :D
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #152: Apr 13, 2008 03:43:25 pm
      Fair do's I'll have to see it on match of the day, he must of been practising them he got a little bit of bend on it haha.

Shin pads are curved...;D

No apologies about Voro stick. He is a privilidged man, a professional footy player, playing for the best club in the land... don't moan... and if you do, Mr Pony Tail... DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC. Comprende?
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #153: Apr 13, 2008 03:46:57 pm
      Alonso off? ??? Lucas has been sh*te!

You've made a few comments today and I'm actually wondering if you watched the right game or not?

Lucas assisted Gerrard only for Samba to foul Gerrard but no outcome in that. If Samba didn't foul Gerrard he'd of been clean through - and did you see that pass Lucas floated over to him?

Lucas has been ok today, better than Alonso has been. I can only see Lucas getting better but for Alonso? He's not going to get better any time soon. Alonso will not help us win the Premiership whereas Modric probably would, that's why many would want Alonso sold and Modric bought!

What does Alonso now offer us? Simple passes and some long range passing to the flanks but when ever does he try them anymore?
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #154: Apr 13, 2008 03:47:07 pm
      No apologies about Voro stick. He is a privilidged man, a professional footy player, playing for the best club in the land... don't moan... and if you do, Mr Pony Tail... DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC. Comprende?

Darn straight mate. The guy wears the number 10 ffs, the 10 shouldnt be thrown around to a player like Voronin. He simply doesnt deserve it nor to play for us next season.
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #155: Apr 13, 2008 03:47:20 pm
      Shin pads are curved...;D

Do you seriously believe the tabloid story over an interview from our own website ?
      lil cisse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,957 posts | 62 
      Reply #156: Apr 13, 2008 03:49:01 pm
      A few little tiffs are starting on here when they shouldnt be.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #157: Apr 13, 2008 03:49:56 pm
      You've made a few comments today and I'm actually wondering if you watched the right game or not?

Lucas assisted Gerrard only for Samba to foul Gerrard but no outcome in that. If Samba didn't foul Gerrard he'd of been clean through - and did you see that pass Lucas floated over to him?

Lucas has been ok today, better than Alonso has been. I can only see Lucas getting better but for Alonso? He's not going to get better any time soon. Alonso will not help us win the Premiership whereas Modric probably would, that's why many would want Alonso sold and Modric bought!

What does Alonso now offer us? Simple passes and some long range passing to the flanks but when ever does he try them anymore?

Yes he did do that but he also got bumped off the ball very easily and lost it on numerous occasions. Alonso was poor too but one who offers more to going forward and can actually orchestrate a move consistently.

Lucas's negatives outweigh the positives on a far bigger ratio to Alonso in my books.
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #158: Apr 13, 2008 03:53:15 pm
      To be honest, at the moment neither are worthy of a first team place next season. If we are to play 3 in the center like we have been playing mostly this season, then Mascherano, Gerrard are worthy, and a decent center midfielder is needed to be bought in the summer...
      donrafael
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,645 posts | 48 
      Reply #159: Apr 13, 2008 03:54:31 pm
      Bye all, we won, I'm happy, end of.

Bring on the Chavs...

YNWA
      southafrican_red
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 356 posts |
      • With hope in your heart...
      Reply #160: Apr 13, 2008 03:56:19 pm
      Well done you REDS!!! Same score for CHELSKI at ANFIELD!

Quick Reply