Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 7th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

Do you follow another team.

Read 10271 times
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Re: Do you follow another team.
      Reply #46: Aug 06, 2008 07:27:56 pm
      Rugby League: Widnes Vikings
      NFL: New York Giants

:)
      _Dimitri_
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 211 posts |
      Reply #47: Aug 07, 2008 12:38:36 am
      Yes eddieC, saw the topic and sended a pm to JD :)
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #48: Aug 07, 2008 01:47:33 am
      I was brought up in a world were protestants follow Rangers and Catholics follow Celtic so being a protestant naturally it was Rangers.  Its a terrible thing to be born into a hatred so bitter that it literally can be life or death at times depending on what team you support.  But gradually the blue was washed out of me replaced by only red :)

I still check up the scores but really couldn't care less.  But I do follow Linfield from the Irish league.

Awwwwwww no a blues man?? Up the Glens! I goto the ocassional Glentoran match (belfast team) but i cant say i am a massive supporter- only goto abot 4-5 matches a season

You say that living in a society were rangers fans ae protestant snad celtics are catholics- I assume your from belfast, just like me, and I am a catholic and absolutaly hate celtic and rangers becasue of some of the bigoted supporters from belfast of both sets of teams. My friend was wearing a celtic shirt and he got stabbed so I dont associate with either team
      « Last Edit: Aug 07, 2008 01:53:07 am by Semple »
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #49: Aug 08, 2008 10:14:14 am
      Awwwwwww no a blues man?? Up the Glens! I goto the ocassional Glentoran match (belfast team) but I cant say I am a massive supporter- only goto abot 4-5 matches a season

You say that living in a society were rangers fans ae protestant snad celtics are catholics- I assume your from belfast, just like me, and I am a catholic and absolutaly hate celtic and rangers becasue of some of the bigoted supporters from belfast of both sets of teams. My friend was wearing a celtic shirt and he got stabbed so I dont associate with either team

It's a sad society, one which you wouldn't think is still present but sadly is.

You see a lot of Rangers and Celtic shirts knocking about by ours in Walton and in Liverpool city centre. There's loads of banter but nothing really heavy, fortunately.

With other sports, I can't really stand American sports so they're given a wide berth. Snooker is great! :D Not bothered about darts, golf, rugby, tennis or cricket! :D Just Liverpool and Celtic with a shade of Ronnie O for me! :D
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #50: Aug 09, 2008 09:57:08 am
      Awwwwwww no a blues man?? Up the Glens! I goto the ocassional Glentoran match (belfast team) but I cant say I am a massive supporter- only goto abot 4-5 matches a season

I only really respect celtic or ranagers fans, if their from scotland. Lets be honest if there not, they dont care about the football its just rubbing it in the face of the opposite side and sometimes taking it too far
      drawde
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts | -1 
      • Adward
      Reply #51: Aug 12, 2008 04:04:27 pm
      Oxford, obviously. Defeated 3-0 by Barrow and we need to bounce back.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #52: Aug 13, 2008 05:42:19 pm
      Yes Dinamo Zagreb!
      RedArmy96
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 96 posts | -1 
      • What we achieve in life, Echoes in eternity
      Reply #53: Aug 18, 2008 01:52:54 am
      Hull City

Liverpools always been my team, but went about 10 years ago while they was in Division 3 and were almost not a team, but ive continued to go since

People asked who i would support if they played each other. I replied Liverpool, but they was in Division 3 five years ago and never thought in a million years theyd be up againgst the Reds in the Premiership :O
      sevillista
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #54: Aug 18, 2008 01:37:05 pm
      Hi mates. My first team is Sevilla FC, but my second team will be forever Liverpool. Cuz my heart is totally red.
      Elrozzo1
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 480 posts |
      • ElroyRosenberg hit me up on Twitter
      Reply #55: Oct 02, 2011 06:07:18 am
      Philadelphia Phillies, although I live in Australia, I love my baseball!
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #56: Oct 02, 2011 08:29:52 am
      Plan B and Almost Skate teams :laugh:
      riedle13
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts |
      Reply #57: Oct 02, 2011 10:44:47 am
      Werder Bremen...today against Hannover...:)
      Bier
      Reply #58: Oct 03, 2011 08:46:39 am
      My bro and dad are for Feyenoord, so sometimes I act like I'm for Ajax just to piss them off ;D.
      zanwalk
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 142 posts |
      Reply #59: Oct 11, 2011 09:56:45 am
      Oxford, obviously. Defeated 3-0 by Barrow and we need to bounce back.

I look out for Oxfords results too, only because my mate follows them, as he grew up there.
      Al1892
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts |
      • We achieved your dreams 5 !!!!!
      Reply #60: Oct 11, 2011 12:01:36 pm
      Iv supported liverpool all my life but when i was about 13 or 14 i started too go watch my local team Bohemian F C (dublin) ever since then iv been goin to home and away games been to most european games in the past few years aswel but i go too a good few liverpool games also just a bit expensive to go to liverpool games.
      We drew 1 all with everton in a friendly at the start of the season when there game with spurs was off. Also we played them a couple of years ago and a good gang of there hooligan element came over,we also have a scum element attatched to our club and it was kicking off all night even more reason why i hate everton. Unfortunately bohemians or bohs we no them as in dublin are in big financial trouble and its looking likely wont exist after this season which ends in november.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,666 posts | 3900 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #61: Oct 11, 2011 12:38:49 pm
      Unfortunately bohemians or bohs we no them as in dublin are in big financial trouble and its looking likely wont exist after this season which ends in november.

I knew they got hammered by the collapse, being they were dependent on the developers buying their ground and building a new one, but that's shocking.
      No way they can stay afloat like Cork City or Shels?
      Al1892
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts |
      • We achieved your dreams 5 !!!!!
      Reply #62: Oct 12, 2011 01:33:15 pm
      I knew they got hammered by the collapse, being they were dependent on the developers buying their ground and building a new one, but that's shocking.
      No way they can stay afloat like Cork City or Shels?
      Im not sure of the full extent but the board arent telling the members everything. But by all accounts it will take a miracle to keep them goin. 120 years down the drain because of bad decisions made by a bad board. They prob will go down the cork road playing under afc bohemians or something but its not looking good.
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #63: Oct 12, 2011 06:38:11 pm
      Always supported Real Madrid ( apart from when we smashed them 5-0 on aggregate). Usually go to a home game a season!
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #64: Nov 24, 2011 12:00:24 pm
      Started watching Crewe, Chester and Tranmere when i can.  30 miles away and only tickets only £8, £12 or £17 for Tranmere one)

Its nice to see 22 blokes playing footy.

No politics, wage disputes, money talk.  Just Football and fans, how it used to be.

I recommend anybody to not so much follow, but take an interest in local grassroots footy.
      « Last Edit: Nov 24, 2011 12:53:30 pm by nnilswerdna »
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,330 posts | 774 
      Reply #65: Nov 24, 2011 12:32:57 pm
      Live quite close (5 minute walk) to my local team Rhyl, who are now in the lower divisions of the Welsh league. You may remember in the old Cheshire league in their "heydays". Fantastic little ground for a club of their stature. I'm afraid I have not been for a while, but try to follow their fortunes.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #66: Nov 24, 2011 02:21:18 pm
      Still keeping an eye out for AFC Wimbledon results, and I try to get to a game or two when I can. As nils says, it's good to see football without the bureaucracy. 
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #67: Nov 25, 2011 05:53:10 am
      My team nearest my place of birth, Coventry, Barnsley where I was brought up and the team I love and chose Liverpool !
      Edit; Exeter City, Bev's team.
      Suarez-7
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,046 posts | 12 
      Reply #68: Nov 26, 2011 08:15:52 pm
      Still keep an eye out for Man U's results  ;)

Quick Reply