Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W11 D6 L12

Glasgow Rangers Vs Liverpool: Sat 02/08/08 15:00 K.O.

Read 28570 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,265 posts | 2827 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Re: Glasgow Rangers Vs Liverpool: Sat 02/08/08 15:00 K.O.
      Reply #276: Aug 04, 2008 10:58:31 am
      What was there reaction to singing the fields of Anfield road? As it is the tune of The fields of Athenry a song sung by Celtic fans
      davieb1.
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #277: Aug 04, 2008 11:32:14 am
      Went to the game on a corporate, had a fabulous day!
      First rate performance from all our squad, chief amongst them, our captain, I thought he was awesome.
      Gers fans are F**k bitter twisted horrible cu*ts, the day started badly, when I arrived at Ibox I counted at least 50 Chang shirts on the Rangers fans, great friendly welcome hey?
      Some of the chants are way over the top, and the way they treated Keane was dreadful, it remaindered me of Liverpool in the fifties, all that stupid religion stuff! uneducated bigoted bas**rds
      Anyway, football! we gave it to them good and proper, I work in Edinburgh with loads of Gers supporter and boy are they going to never be able to forget this "friendly"
      IMHO we were awesome, but they were utter crap, £70m in debt what on earth have they spent it on?
      WALK ON MIGHTY REDS
       ;D ;D :lmao: :lmao:

Well mate i can tethat as a season ticket holder at eltic park i know exactly what you mean by the disgustingstuff they come out with at keane i had no choice but felt superb as i sat in the rangers end in the stand to the left of the pool fans. If you would like to hear the vile that comes between the 2 of us the tune in th the old firm game on aug 31 at celtic park  they just can not face the lact that they have been out classed by a far superiom in liverpool and struggling to cope with out barry fat boy ferguson so they are indeed a 1 man team.
      davieb1.
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #278: Aug 04, 2008 11:39:25 am
      What was there reaction to singing the fields of Anfield road? As it is the tune of The fields of Athenry a song sung by Celtic fans

Well i think you have just answered you own question there mate that is why they booed  fields of anfield road coz they no it also a celtic song I was just so glad that 1 of the fans in the pool end had a celtic flag to rub  in ti those gers fans more so since it was our champions flag ha ha ha absolutly fatastic.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #279: Aug 04, 2008 08:05:34 pm
      For those with Setanta the game is repeated at 8.30 tonight on the Rangers TV channel.

Should be full of some hilariously biased commentary.
      Mr Topsy Turvey
      • Forum David Johnson

• 226 posts |
      Reply #280: Aug 04, 2008 08:07:28 pm
      Stop rubbing it in!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6949 
      Reply #281: Aug 04, 2008 08:16:09 pm
      davieb1.
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #282: Aug 04, 2008 10:41:23 pm
      For those with Setanta the game is repeated at 8.30 tonight on the Rangers TV channel.

Should be full of some hilariously biased commentary.

I don't believe you for 1 minute mate biased commentry coming from ibrox iv never heard so much seriousness in my puff ;D.

That was so good to see that game again just wish the game never finished aw and how funy was it that novo missed from like 2 yards out ;D so funny hope he does that on the 31st when he comes to paradice and does it infront of 50,000 hoops we'll be giving him hell then.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #283: Aug 05, 2008 06:29:25 am
      I don't believe you for 1 minute mate biased commentry coming from ibrox iv never heard so much seriousness in my puff ;D.

That was so good to see that game again just wish the game never finished aw and how funy was it that novo missed from like 2 yards out ;D so funny hope he does that on the 31st when he comes to paradice and does it infront of 50,000 hoops we'll be giving him hell then.

A hoops fan watched Rangers TV? >:D
      davieb1.
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #284: Aug 05, 2008 12:39:47 pm
      w aye i was at the game as well mate i only wanted to see nondo torment wier and see how old boy would react to it and his way of reacting to gettin thumped everytim he had the ball was to pull torres down.

So all in all mate i took pleasure in wing them get a stuffing in there own back garden i'm not a liverpool fan well i was until saturday were i was really really impressed with the team performance and how they kept the ball. but back to paradice tommorow night though and some decent football and hope we stuff the mancs.

Quick Reply