Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Tom Hicks: Quit talking and coach the players

Read 13063 times
      johnbarnesno1
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Re: Tom Hicks: Quit talking and coach the players
      Reply #46: Nov 26, 2007 03:23:18 pm
      Why can't they keep their conversations in the boardroom, and stop worrying the fans that what's probably not that big a fall-out will lead the Rafa leaving!
      popool
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #47: Nov 30, 2007 11:23:03 pm
      Excellent post mate! The only point I would make is that we dont fully know what exactly is being said between Rafa and the owners, but I do agree that if Tom and George think that by Rafa leaving it wll save them money then they don't really understand the English game. It will cost them just as much to fund a new manager as it will to give Rafa the money to buy who he wants this winter, and I know who I would want to be in charge of the team come transfer time!!
      popool
      • Forum Youth Player

• 21 posts |
      Reply #48: Nov 30, 2007 11:51:36 pm
      nice one for the reply.
      i think we are in a boss position at the moment.
      the only progress as far as the media is concerned so far this season is that we have progressed into being part of the big four again, whereas last season we were relegated out of that to abdicate our position to the big three. By God it vexed me. Even accepting our progress we still have to put up with our live games being commentated on by Mr Gray, who regardless of our progress, still pumps blue manure, and if we should have solidarity through our troubles, it is directly because of that garbage which is allowed to belittle us at every opportunity.
      Any other side who demolished Newcastle like we did would have been heralded as a title-elect side by the biased autocrats at Sky.
      Instead, we shall slowly continue our progress in spite of them.
      It is now Grand-Slam Weekend when we meet the Mancs, and Arsenal play Chelsea.
      Heaven forbid we stuff them, (which we will) cos' they will come at us unlike any team so far at Anfield and pay the price, so there is fifteen out of fifteen to us, and we will still be rated as outsiders.....
      Good.
      I truly believe we have been discounted to our advantage, and by the time the people and media wake up, we will have our nirvana in our grasp, and without this stealth, we would have succumbed to the pressure.... we will see.
      Think about it.
      How dirty are we all going to feel when them at sky laud our names as champions, and start a new era of suck-holing us, after years of diatribe and misdirection at THE club of england, and, THE club of moral fortitude, which has been overlooked and neglected for so long.
      As much as i believe and want, the down side of being that showers media darlings, does not sit well with me, so
      the quicker we have our football providers ousted, the greater our next championship trophy will be.
      Come on Setanta......
      eradicate that itch we can't scratch, and get rid of Maxwells Plum
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #49: Dec 01, 2007 11:07:26 am
      nice one for the reply.
      I think we are in a boss position at the moment.
      the only progress as far as the media is concerned so far this season is that we have progressed into being part of the big four again, whereas last season we were relegated out of that to abdicate our position to the big three. By God it vexed me. Even accepting our progress we still have to put up with our live games being commentated on by Mr Gray, who regardless of our progress, still pumps blue manure, and if we should have solidarity through our troubles, it is directly because of that garbage which is allowed to belittle us at every opportunity.
      Any other side who demolished Newcastle like we did would have been heralded as a title-elect side by the biased autocrats at Sky.
      Instead, we shall slowly continue our progress in spite of them.
      It is now Grand-Slam Weekend when we meet the Mancs, and Arsenal play Chelsea.
      Heaven forbid we stuff them, (which we will) cos' they will come at us unlike any team so far at Anfield and pay the price, so there is fifteen out of fifteen to us, and we will still be rated as outsiders.....
      Good.
      I truly believe we have been discounted to our advantage, and by the time the people and media wake up, we will have our nirvana in our grasp, and without this stealth, we would have succumbed to the pressure.... we will see.
      Think about it.
      How dirty are we all going to feel when them at sky laud our names as champions, and start a new era of suck-holing us, after years of diatribe and misdirection at THE club of england, and, THE club of moral fortitude, which has been overlooked and neglected for so long.
      As much as I believe and want, the down side of being that showers media darlings, does not sit well with me, so
      the quicker we have our football providers ousted, the greater our next championship trophy will be.
      Come on Setanta......
      eradicate that itch we can't scratch, and get rid of Maxwells Plum
      Well written I agree with everything!
      angelofthenorth
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #50: Oct 08, 2008 11:33:49 pm
      Just posted this in another topic :  My friend goes out with Ian Doyle (Daily Post Chief Sports Writer), I asked her to ask Ian just what team does Barrett support - just had text back and Ian says he supports Liverpool    ???  You'd never think so would you ?  ;)

funny that, he was also seeing my mate aswell as his ex behind her back and now your friend. A rat journo, who'd of thought, eh. :)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #51: Oct 08, 2008 11:37:37 pm
      funny that, he was also seeing my mate aswell as his ex behind her back and now your friend. A rat journo, who'd of thought, eh. :)

In the history of the forum, this has to be the most outstanding first post ever.

I love gossip me.

An enormous welcome from me.

Ian Doyle - you dirty dog (allegedly).
      angelofthenorth
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #52: Oct 08, 2008 11:39:19 pm
      no gossip. just being FACTUAL as most people aren't really. :)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,650 posts | 6945 
      Reply #53: Oct 08, 2008 11:53:57 pm
      no gossip. just being FACTUAL as most people aren't really. :)

I know. But you understand why we have to throw in words like allegedly and gossip on a publicly displayed website. ;)
      angelofthenorth
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #54: Oct 09, 2008 12:01:26 am

I know. But you understand why we have to throw in words like allegedly and gossip on a publicly displayed website. ;)

live by the sword....
      you know the rest.
      :)
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #55: Oct 09, 2008 12:05:45 am
      This is better than neighbours!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #56: Oct 09, 2008 12:12:06 am

so is watching paint dry to be fair mate.
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #57: Oct 09, 2008 08:48:56 am
      so is watching paint dry to be fair mate.

:lmao:!!!

Any more gossip on Ian Doyle angelofthenorth?  ;)
      neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #58: Oct 09, 2008 08:57:17 am
      f***in fish wifes, all of you :f_thepost:
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #59: Oct 09, 2008 07:26:52 pm

spill the beans then, who's your mate ??  ;)  By the way, she's not with him now.  Hasn't been for months  :D

Quick Reply