Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Signed Football

Read 1404 times
      NaSH
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      Signed Football
      Nov 06, 2006 10:06:05 am
      Hi Chaps,

I hope that you don't mind me posting this on your forum but I need your help. I run a charity helping peeople affected by a neurological disease called peripheral neuropathy. It's pretty similar to Multiple Sclerosis (MS) but mainly affects the peripheral nervous system as opposed to the central nervous system. The disease itself affects up to 4.7 million people in the UK alone, and it paralysed me when I was 21. I can walk again now, thankfully, and I have spent the last eight years of my life helping other people who have it - many of who have not been quite so fortunate as myself. If you're intersted in finding out more about my work, or would like to make a voluntary donation to the charity then you can do this via our web site:  www.neurocentre.com.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we have been donated a football by LFC to try and raise some money so that we can carry on doing our work. The ball is now listed on Ebay at the following url:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Signed-Liverpool-Football_W0QQitemZ280046064539QQihZ018QQcategoryZ27289QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The ball itself has been signed by the players who won the following:

* European Cup 2005 (The Big Red One) and;
          * The Super Cup 2005 and;
          * The FA Cup 2006

This is a rare and unique item and the money being raised from the sale is going directly to a good cause, so please bid generously, thank you.

Best of luck, and happy bidding.

Andy

Quick Reply