Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 20th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2360333 times
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,279 posts | 802 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #13225: Oct 03, 2016 10:54:51 am
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #13226: Oct 03, 2016 03:19:33 pm
      Where's keith?
      biki
      • Never negative about anything. Apart from LFC, Klopp, etc etc.
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 47 
      Reply #13227: Oct 03, 2016 03:35:43 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,204 posts | 2762 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13228: Oct 03, 2016 10:14:12 pm

I'm here, I don't go into hiding  ;D  :couch:  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,204 posts | 2762 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13229: Oct 03, 2016 10:16:01 pm
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #13230: Oct 03, 2016 11:43:01 pm

Do you agree with Jose that that was Utd's best match so far?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,204 posts | 2762 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #13231: Oct 04, 2016 08:39:22 am
      Do you agree with Jose that that was Utd's best match so far?

I haven't seen the full match as I was working at the time. Only seen snip it's so hard to say mate.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,223 posts | 4418 
      Reply #13232: Oct 07, 2016 04:42:51 pm
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #13233: Oct 07, 2016 06:49:58 pm

I'm all for taking the piss out of people from my own city for supporting sh*t teams but this guy is a tit. There's drunk gay people all over the world and the same goes for homeless people.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,257 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #13234: Oct 08, 2016 11:31:54 am
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,474 posts | 4594 
      Reply #13235: Oct 08, 2016 11:45:46 am
      Horrible cu*ts & let's hope our club don't follow suit.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #13236: Oct 08, 2016 12:53:41 pm
      Horrible cu*ts & let's hope our club don't follow suit.

Don't you worry, we'll be right behind them following suit soon enough.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13237: Oct 09, 2016 03:15:54 pm
      Oh here's a new take on our progress taken from cafe rouge.  I guess it was only a matter of time after the Sakho thing last season but then I assume they're ignorant to the fact we've brought in better fitness coaches and dietitians to improve the overall level of the squad. 

Some people just love clutching at straws, especially when they can afford to just go out and buy a whole new team everytime they fail  ;D

Does anyone else find it a bit odd that all the Liverpool players seem to suddenly be capable of sprinting far more, and for longer than the opposition?

I watched Lallana for years at Southampton, good player, nice technique but physically not a top player. Even when he was their best player he'd usually be withdrawn after 65-70 mins as he didn't have the stamina. Now at the age of 28 he's suddenly capable of high intensity pressing football for 90 minutes... He's not the only one I'm suspicious about either, Milner looks to be the fittest player in the league now getting up and down the pitch from left back:rolleyes:. This guy started at the same age as Rooney and prob has played as much football, while Rooney's legs have gone, Milner is doing this naturally?

I think we'd be niave to think our sport is completely clean of performance enhancing drugs based on the revelations in other top level sports.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,474 posts | 4594 
      Reply #13238: Oct 09, 2016 03:46:04 pm
      Oh here's a new take on our progress taken from cafe rouge.  I guess it was only a matter of time after the Sakho thing last season but then I assume they're ignorant to the fact we've brought in better fitness coaches and dietitians to improve the overall level of the squad. 

Some people just love clutching at straws, especially when they can afford to just go out and buy a whole new team everytime they fail  ;D

Does anyone else find it a bit odd that all the Liverpool players seem to suddenly be capable of sprinting far more, and for longer than the opposition?

I watched Lallana for years at Southampton, good player, nice technique but physically not a top player. Even when he was their best player he'd usually be withdrawn after 65-70 mins as he didn't have the stamina. Now at the age of 28 he's suddenly capable of high intensity pressing football for 90 minutes... He's not the only one I'm suspicious about either, Milner looks to be the fittest player in the league now getting up and down the pitch from left back:rolleyes:. This guy started at the same age as Rooney and prob has played as much football, while Rooney's legs have gone, Milner is doing this naturally?

I think we'd be niave to think our sport is completely clean of performance enhancing drugs based on the revelations in other top level sports.

The only drugs our players need are Klopp's words ;D

mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #13239: Oct 09, 2016 03:50:50 pm

They're hilarious! Milner isn't overweight like Rooney is so of course he can run more. Also, Milner has always been a work horse for whatever team he played for. Do they think all players stop being able to run for 90 minutes at the same age? What does it say about Giggs that he was able to do it until he was about 40. I guess drugs explains that one then eh :roll:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #13240: Oct 09, 2016 03:55:43 pm

All together now:

"All this talk of getting old. It's getting me down my love!"
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13241: Oct 09, 2016 04:06:59 pm
      The only drugs our players need are Klopp's words ;D

Yep but I do find it funny how much the game has passed them by mate.  They were so insular with the tramp in charge that they failed to notice how things were changing outside their bubble.  Failed to realise they had a sh*t squad despite still winning/challenging and are desperate to get back to how they used to play rather than develop the skills/tactics that other coaches/teams/players have.

They've brought in the moaning one convinced he'll get them winning again because of his track record and again haven't realised that his methods are also outdated and/or that his teams have never played the fergie way anyway.  It's quite comical seeing them trying to convince themselves they're on the right track, that the Stoke game was proof that they've improved and seem happy that they were creating more chances.

They love doing their little squad comparison thingy, where every player they have would get into every team in the top flight bar RM, Barca and Bayern yet it's wonderful that everything that's wrong will be solved once Wooney is out of the team or preferably gone forever, yet fail to realise that he can't/won't go without a huge payoff and even then he'll probably stay until his contracts up in another 3 years.

I genuinely can't wait to see the fallout later this season when they realise that CL qualification is once  again not going to happen, what do they do then?  Sack yet another manager and do what they should have done when the tramp left and bring in a proper builder and take the 3-5yr hit whilst they regroup?  I doubt it, they only want winners as that's how you win stuff.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13242: Oct 09, 2016 04:13:49 pm
      They're hilarious! Milner isn't overweight like Rooney is so of course he can run more. Also, Milner has always been a work horse for whatever team he played for. Do they think all players stop being able to run for 90 minutes at the same age? What does it say about Giggs that he was able to do it until he was about 40. I guess drugs explains that one then eh :roll:

Very true mate.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13243: Oct 09, 2016 04:27:25 pm
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #13244: Oct 09, 2016 04:35:51 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #13245: Oct 09, 2016 04:39:05 pm

Oh my F***ing God. This has got to go viral. This is something else. Holy sweet Jesus!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13246: Oct 09, 2016 04:51:40 pm

Oh my F***ing God. This has got to go viral. This is something else. Holy sweet Jesus!

Class isn't it  :lmao:
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Reply #13247: Oct 09, 2016 08:31:35 pm
      Holy sh*t, that thread is something else!

Quick Reply