Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2355782 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #14536: May 16, 2017 09:27:18 pm
      There'll be chuckles galore when De Gea fucks off, they would be mid-table for sure only for his game-saving performances.

Think you can already start chuckling stuey as the signs aren't good.  :-\
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,471 posts | 4592 
      Reply #14537: May 16, 2017 09:43:17 pm
      Unless they win the Europa cup,no champions league football...

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14538: May 16, 2017 10:43:54 pm
      Unless they win the Europa cup,no champions league football...

Same applies to Liverpool in a way Shabs. You win your last game and you've got CL football, lose it and you might be playing Europa Cup. 90 mins for both clubs at a critical stage.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14539: May 17, 2017 09:24:39 am
      Well it couldn't be Liverpool could it.  :D

Never said it was
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #14540: May 17, 2017 05:07:23 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14541: May 17, 2017 05:45:40 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #14542: May 17, 2017 11:08:28 pm
      Souness ripped into them tonight. Was saying that if they want to be competing on all fronts and going far in competitions then they need to man up and stop crying about having to play so many games and stop pussy footing around about the players needing a rest and feeling tired.

Then went on to say how they got taken to the cleaners for Pogba.
      Matey who was presenting the show tried defending them by saying Jose only signed 3 players to which Redknapp swiftly reminded him they still spent £150mill and also had a laugh at Pogba.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #14543: May 18, 2017 12:46:45 am
      Souness ripped into them tonight. Was saying that if they want to be competing on all fronts and going far in competitions then they need to man up and stop crying about having to play so many games and stop pussy footing around about the players needing a rest and feeling tired.

Matey who was presenting the show tried defending them by saying Jose only signed 3 players to which Redknapp swiftly reminded him they still spent £150mill and also had a laugh at Pogba.

you gotta laugh.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #14544: May 18, 2017 01:06:20 am
      The Scum have drawn 15 league games this season - their most ever in a Premier League season and most in a league campaign since 1991-92 .

Even if they win their remaining game, this will be their lowest tally of wins in a any Premier League season .
      They last had fewer in 1990-91 which was 16 wins .

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #14545: May 18, 2017 09:05:36 am
      The Scum have drawn 15 league games this season - their most ever in a Premier League season and most in a league campaign since 1991-92 .

Even if they win their remaining game, this will be their lowest tally of wins in a any Premier League season .
      They last had fewer in 1990-91 which was 16 wins .

All that with a £300'000 odd a week striker  ,the worlds costlest mid  and an array of attacking youngster who last season were being raved over good old Jose the master of the negative game .
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14546: May 18, 2017 10:52:09 am

I know a lot of you don't like Souness (( understandably)) due to his dealing with a sh*te paper few years back. However, as a TV pundit I've always liked him. He's not as forward as Keane who just likes to sh*t stir but  does come across with balanced views.

I agreed with most of his comments but then I nearly always do which probably explains why I like him, I must be biased.  ;D The facts are though we're playing too many games and the injuries have soared because of it. Not complaining though like I've said before, we want to go deep in all competitions. Mourinho proved that by his team selections during the FA Cup & Micky Mouse Cup.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #14547: May 18, 2017 11:33:46 am
      Are you happy Keith that YOUR manager has come out and said in the national press he wants Sam Allardyce and his Crystal Palace team to "go easy" on them on Sunday???? If that was Klopp I'd be angry and a hell of bit embarrassed!!! Mourinhio is a desperate man and IMO has completely lost the plot. And you know what? I'm loving it you all deserve him 😉
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14548: May 18, 2017 02:44:57 pm
      Are you happy Keith that YOUR manager has come out and said in the national press he wants Sam Allardyce and his Crystal Palace team to "go easy" on them on Sunday???? If that was Klopp I'd be angry and a hell of bit embarrassed!!! Mourinhio is a desperate man and IMO has completely lost the plot. And you know what? I'm loving it you all deserve him 😉

No ive not read it but as Sam is good friends with Fergie perhaps they will go easy with us.  ;D If Mourhino any sense the reserves will be playing...
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #14549: May 18, 2017 03:08:24 pm
      Like him is a understatement  ;D How can you say he doesn't have the magic when it's only his first season in charge? That just doesn't make sense taking into account what he's already done this year. If he wins the Europa Cup how many managers could boast his achievements in 12 months? Are there any??

I'm with you on Rodgers. For any manager to turn round and say Celtic would be in the top 4/6 of the premiership must be deluded.  :lmao:

Yes he's won one cup but he had it quite easy, a final against Southampton compared to last year when we had Citeh in the final?
       Oh how I wish we hadn't imploded in January, would have loved to have faced your mob in that final.
      If you win the Europa cup then it will be an achievement of course but again your opposition to get there and in the final has been much much weaker than Liverpool faced last year. Honestly this isn't just sour grapes from me its a fact.

Anyway in summary Come On Ajax!!! :-)
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #14550: May 18, 2017 03:36:53 pm
      No ive not read it but as Sam is good friends with Fergie perhaps they will go easy with us.  ;D If Mourhino any sense the reserves will be playing...

O how far you have fallen 😀 Even smiling at the thought? Seems like you manure fans are getting down to his level? Long may it continue 🤣🤣
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14551: May 18, 2017 04:18:39 pm
      Yes he's won one cup but he had it quite easy, a final against Southampton compared to last year when we had Citeh in the final?
       Oh how I wish we hadn't imploded in January, would have loved to have faced your mob in that final.
      If you win the Europa cup then it will be an achievement of course but again your opposition to get there and in the final has been much much weaker than Liverpool faced last year. Honestly this isn't just sour grapes from me its a fact.

Anyway in summary Come On Ajax!!! :-)

You said the sour grapes not me  ;D In competitions you can only beat whats infront of you.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14552: May 18, 2017 04:24:32 pm

Just read it and its more a tongue in cheek statement than anything. I also read it will be a weaken side for obvious reasons.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #14553: May 18, 2017 04:24:43 pm
      You said the sour grapes not me  ;D In competitions you can only beat whats infront of you.

Yeah but I'm not sure Celta Vigo and Anderlecht quite compare to Borussia Dortmund and even the mighty Man Utd ;-)

And much as I fancy Ajax to beat you guys in the final, it's still not quite the same as facing 2-time former winners Sevilla.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #14554: May 18, 2017 04:46:53 pm
      Just read it and its more a tongue in cheek statement than anything. I also read it will be a weaken side for obvious reasons.

Obviously he'll field a weak side Keith because that's all he's got to choose from.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #14555: May 18, 2017 05:03:25 pm
      I know a lot of you don't like Souness (( understandably)) due to his dealing with a sh*te paper few years back. However, as a TV pundit I've always liked him. He's not as forward as Keane who just likes to sh*t stir but  does come across with balanced views.

I agreed with most of his comments but then I nearly always do which probably explains why I like him, I must be biased.  ;D The facts are though we're playing too many games and the injuries have soared because of it. Not complaining though like I've said before, we want to go deep in all competitions. Mourinho proved that by his team selections during the FA Cup & Micky Mouse Cup.

Its not that Keith .

It was his management and the fact of years of unbroken European games came to an end with him.

In fact we were consecutively longer in Europe than the Arse have been.

I don't think Moaning Minnie Mourinho has won any friends over the last few months with his hang dog expressions and complaints about the amount of games.

We did all of that from the sixties onwards .
      We never moaned we were just proud to be fighting in those competitions be it the FA Cup , League Cup , Inter Cities Fairs Cup  (?  Thats got ya) the League title or the European Cup.

I also like to continually remind Scum supporters that we won our earlier European Cups in the head to head , knock out, winner takes all rounds .....  not via pansy Leagues where a draw will be OK on the night and still get through.

The C.L. Groups were introduced in 1992.
      Two of the Scum's three cups have been Group games .

Only one of ours in 2005 has been a Group tournament. The four previous were straight knock out tournaments.

No room for error.
      « Last Edit: May 19, 2017 09:00:23 am by MIRO »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,168 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #14556: May 18, 2017 06:59:45 pm
      Its not that Keith .

It was his management and the fact of years of unbroken European games came to an end with him.

In fact we were consecutively longer in Europe than the Arse have been.

I dont think Moaning Minnie Mourinho has won any friends over the last few months with his hang dog expressions and complaints about the amount of games.

We did all of that from the sixties onwards . We never moaned we were just proud to be fighting in those competitions be it the FA Cup League Cup , Inter Cities Fairs Cup  (?  Thats got ya) or the European Cup.

I also like to continually remind Scum supporters that we won our earlier European Cups in the head to head , knock out, winner takes all rounds not via Leagues where a draw will be OK on the night and still get through.

The Groups were introduced in 1992. Two of the Scums have been Group games . Only one of ours in 2005 has been a Group tournament. Four were straight knock out tournaments. No room for error.

Good post Miro i was going to give it +1 if you'd of said United and not scum.  ;D
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #14557: May 18, 2017 09:11:03 pm
      Good post Miro i was going to give it +1 if you'd of said United and not scum.  ;D

I'll take that as a 2 then Keith .      ;D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #14558: May 18, 2017 09:16:47 pm

Don't worry Keith. I gave a + on your behalf. You owe me a pint!

Cracking comment mind.

Quick Reply