Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2388415 times
      Danny2304
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 663 posts |
      • Stairway to heaven
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #9384: Apr 13, 2014 05:36:02 pm
      They're all wankers, saying Gerrard is weak and about to crack under the pressure because he showed emotion. Complete and utter inbreds
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,372 posts | 4973 
      Reply #9385: Apr 13, 2014 06:48:48 pm
      They're all wankers, saying Gerrard is weak and about to crack under the pressure because he showed emotion. Complete and utter inbreds

Arseholes.

If anything Steive is getting stronger as these games go on and his will to win is going to be vital.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #9386: Apr 14, 2014 02:30:22 am
      In a right state that Red Cafe at the moment. A right state!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #9387: Apr 14, 2014 09:10:41 am
      In a right state that Red Cafe at the moment. A right state!

Fred Elliot ? :D

I say its in a right state that redcafe, I say a right state.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #9388: Apr 14, 2014 11:24:40 am
      I swear that bag of sh*te forum will implode.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #9389: Apr 14, 2014 01:52:16 pm
      They've been wondering if they can qualify for the Europa League through the fair play table, they all started getting excited until they realised we're 2nd in that table and they're only 16th so that option is out of the window :lmao:

They're losing it big time!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #9390: Apr 14, 2014 04:16:30 pm
      A post in the leading Manchester United forum from a poster under the name of Sir Alex, in the Steven Gerrard thread?? (don't F***ing ask me). It was a comment on the number of people praising his work ethic and commitment and any deserved reward for the same:

This place is getting sicker and sicker.
      Good footballer yeah but the most hyporcritical scummy tw*t of a man ever to play in the Premier League. How any none-Liverpool fan can make themselves wriute a good word about him is beyond me. I hope with a passion he retires without ever winning the PL medal and it eats away at him for the rest of his days.

Bacon face keeping himself occupied in his retirement I see.
      Still putting the Scottish wine away judging by the spelling, unfortunately the dementia is apparent as ever despite the drunken rant. 

Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #9391: Apr 14, 2014 05:24:19 pm
      So Louis Van Gaal for United if rumours are to be believes (cautionary note: its from the tabloids)? Don't see the fuss about him. I'm not worried in the slightest about him. Came 3rd-4th with a Bayern Munich a team a few years back no?

His confrontational no nonsense attitude is like Brian Clough, but he's basically a sh*t version of him. That confrontation mixed with no experience in the Premier League could lead to almighty cataclysmic f**k up - ala of Damned United proportions.

Can't help but think they see a touch of the Alex Ferguson's in him in terms of attitude. Won't work out well.
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #9392: Apr 14, 2014 05:58:56 pm
      I wonder if Fergie still thinks United can win the title....

By the way, whats with his Harvard lectures? Will it be entitled 'How to Destroy A Club In One Foul Swoop'?

Always knew his egomaniacal tendency would get the better of United.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,889 posts | 704 
      Reply #9393: Apr 14, 2014 07:08:12 pm
      Quote from Son Of A Gun
      So Louis Van Gaal for United if rumours are to be believes (cautionary note: its from the tabloids)? Don't see the fuss about him. I'm not worried in the slightest about him. Came 3rd-4th with a Bayern Munich a team a few years back no?

His confrontational no nonsense attitude is like Brian Clough, but he's basically a sh*t version of him. That confrontation mixed with no experience in the Premier League could lead to almighty cataclysmic f**k up.

Van Gaal won the Bundesliga and Pokal with Bayern in 2010. He also got to the European Cup Final, beating the mancs along the way.

I'm not bothered who they have as boss. They still have a massive rebuilding job ahead of them. Be he good or not, I'll still be hating them regardless.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #9394: Apr 15, 2014 08:07:01 am
      Problem Utd will have is now the financial fair play - they have sudden drop of income :) - and need to invest heavily in their decrepid squad

Their demise could not have come at a worse time (from their perspective)

Lovin' it !
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,564 posts | 1549 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #9395: Apr 15, 2014 08:22:34 am
      Problem Utd will have is now the financial fair play - they have sudden drop of income :) - and need to invest heavily in their decrepid squad

Their demise could not have come at a worse time (from their perspective)

Lovin' it !
      I think that only applies to getting into Europe and seeing as they won't this time around, they can go crazy.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #9396: Apr 15, 2014 08:28:06 pm
      I think that only applies to getting into Europe and seeing as they won't this time around, they can go crazy.

Yes and no, it does only apply in Europe, but lets presume they qualify 2015/2016 Champions League, their finances need to be in order.
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #9397: Apr 16, 2014 10:19:46 am
      Am I reading this right? They can in theory go out this summer buy Messi Ronaldo Costa Ibrahimovic et al spend £500 million on transfers and wages, win the PL by 20 points (I did say in theory!) and then as long as they transfer them all out again to balance the books be welcomed back into the CL family?? That can't be Fair Play?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #9398: Apr 16, 2014 10:26:26 am
      When the mid-table status hits home with the associated economic ramifications it's gonna be a laugh a minute as the Glazers start throwing life jackets to shareholders instead of dividends.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #9399: Apr 16, 2014 11:10:58 am
      Apparently they're willing to offer Kroos £260,000 a week to join them :lmao:

All the sh*t they've said about City buying the league
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #9400: Apr 16, 2014 06:25:41 pm
      Apparently they're willing to offer Kroos £260,000 a week to join them :lmao:

All the sh*t they've said about City buying the league

Toni Kroos: Man Utd target to stay at Bayern Munich, says agent:
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27055412
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #9401: Apr 16, 2014 06:34:39 pm
      Apparently Reus (still) wants to join United, according to Gotze, according to the Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-marco-3419803
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #9402: Apr 16, 2014 07:04:42 pm
      Am I reading this right? They can in theory go out this summer buy Messi Ronaldo Costa Ibrahimovic et al spend £500 million on transfers and wages, win the PL by 20 points (I did say in theory!) and then as long as they transfer them all out again to balance the books be welcomed back into the CL family?? That can't be Fair Play?

You will be reading it right if you are looking at the manc media who publish these ''rumoured targets'', irrespective of the fact that they still have a 500m debt with their lack of success impacting on the means of servicing that debt.
      Not forgoing the fact of course there is no guarantee any world class footballer would be over keen to join a struggling club that has seen better days and choose to blame what can only be described as a scapegoat for the conduct of previous alcoholics.   
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #9403: Apr 16, 2014 07:12:21 pm

Wont deny I'd be gutted if he went there, FSG could win a lot of hearts and minds if they outplayed the scum on that one.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #9404: Apr 16, 2014 07:16:13 pm
      Wont deny I'd be gutted if he went there, FSG could win a lot of hearts and minds if they outplayed the scum on that one.

I'd be pretty gutted too mate. United could theoretically offer Kagawa back as a makeweight, because Moyes practically refuses to play him despite his ability.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,372 posts | 4973 
      Reply #9405: Apr 16, 2014 11:00:22 pm
      If Reus or Kroos end up at the mancs I'll join Bad Boy Bubby in his bizarre bet.

Something about eating his own sh*te and walking round Anfield in only a mancs shirt I think it was. ;D

Not a chance in hell either of those two will join them especially with no European football to play and both could quite easily play for any top club in Europe.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #9406: Apr 16, 2014 11:06:45 pm
      If Reus or Kroos end up at the mancs I'll join Bad Boy Bubby in his bizarre bet.

Something about eating his own sh*te and walking round Anfield in only a mancs shirt I think it was. ;D

Not a chance in hell either of those two will join them especially with no European football to play and both could quite easily play for any top club in Europe.

I hope you're right mate, feel like one of those whinging kids when it comes to Reus. You know the ones that just keep saying they want something even those they know they can't have it, so if their worst enemy got it... well it wouldn't be a pretty picture.

Quick Reply