Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

King Kenny Returns To Anfield

Read 5656 times
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Re: King Kenny Returns To Anfield
      Reply #46: Jul 04, 2009 09:03:52 am
      ....and dont forget he ll be back with his mate.

LIVERPOOL D.N.A.
      Paul LFC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 260 posts | -1 
      Reply #47: Jul 04, 2009 10:33:53 am
      On a day where that tw*t owen signs for the scum the King returns to Liverpool welcome home King Kenny
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #48: Jul 05, 2009 08:09:27 pm
      Was more than pleased when I heard about this yesterday. Obviously.

A great person to look up to for the kids and a great person to fly the Liverbird around the world.

It's amazing to have the King back at our club.
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts | 40 
      Reply #49: Jul 05, 2009 08:21:42 pm
      So glad we are reverting to the old Liverpool way.Look's like Rafa really won the battle between him and Parry.The Americans,it seems are backing him all the way on his descisions.Don't get me wrong,i don't trust them in any way shape or form,but at least they are leaving it to the main man.Kenny will do wonders for us,he was my boyhood hero and has done it all,i had the pleasure of seeing him play.Really happy with this made my week.
      StevieG-force
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,526 posts | 12 
      • Name:Richard-Age:21-Nationality:Welsh
      Reply #50: Jul 06, 2009 12:56:29 am
      Im glad Kenny is going to play a part in this generation of Liverpool. Awsome to see such a legend return and one of the nice guys in football too, what is his actual job title? Ambassador for the club?
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #51: Jul 06, 2009 01:10:41 am
      So glad we are reverting to the old Liverpool way.Look's like Rafa really won the battle between him and Parry.The Americans,it seems are backing him all the way on his descisions.Don't get me wrong,I don't trust them in any way shape or form,but at least they are leaving it to the main man.Kenny will do wonders for us,he was my boyhood hero and has done it all,I had the pleasure of seeing him play.Really happy with this made my week.
      Top post mate, although we despise the Yank's control of our club, at least thev'e conceded control of playing matters to the one man we can trust, so a better future awaits us, and the sooner that they f*ck off then we will be a "complete football club again". IRWT
      skinupred
      • Forum Youth Player

• 17 posts |
      Reply #52: Jul 06, 2009 08:55:49 am
      r u listening maam it should be Sir Kenny Well come home
      Fowlers God
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 58 posts |
      Reply #53: Jul 06, 2009 04:25:49 pm
      This was probably the best thing the club could have done. Kenny has the respect of the city and people of Liverpool as a whole and even more so among our great supporters. The man is the King, welcome back home Kenny!
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts | 40 
      Reply #54: Jul 06, 2009 04:35:58 pm
      Cheers Red Roy,What with Kenny and Sammy Lee the backbone of the management,Rafa can be left to use his brain on new signings and football matters.Getting a really good feeling about the new season.
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #55: Jul 06, 2009 04:38:57 pm
      This was probably the best thing the club could have done. Kenny has the respect of the city and people of Liverpool as a whole and even more so among our great supporters. The man is the King, welcome back home Kenny!

As much as Kenny has the respect of the whole club and all its fans, I think he is the biggest signing so far. He is going to be very pivotal in our Academy which has failed to produce the new batch of players. Christopher Buchtmann is one of those, although he is moving on to the reserves next year.

Often enough we see us signing young talents which are dubbed stars of the future but none of them are really showing their potential and promise, that is down to the fact that we don't have a good system to train the players up to begin with.

The new staff put in place by Rafa, led by Kenny should bring a whole new dimension to the coaching systems right from the Academy - to ensure the young lads learn the right stuff.

These stars ain't going to be produced overnight but we are going to see an improvment. We need to catch up of that gulf in quality in Barca's academy and ours.
      bri1970
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 651 posts |
      Reply #56: Jul 06, 2009 09:58:29 pm
      Welcome back Kenny. Kenny and Rafa both working together will be great for the club
      StevieGfan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 583 posts |
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #57: Jul 06, 2009 11:22:01 pm
      Great news, excited for the future!

Quick Reply