Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2356629 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #22862: May 11, 2024 02:46:14 pm
      I don’t like Lego head either. It’s a lose lose for me so it’s a case a lesser of the two evils 🤦‍♂️ I am arsed about City doing a 4 timer. 🤮🤮🤮 

I'm nor, it's  bit like the double, it's no longer special ;)
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,043 posts | 203 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #22863: May 11, 2024 03:37:11 pm
      After next week we'll have had the same number of teams who've won the title as France and Germany.

Best league in the world.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,846 posts | 6785 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #22864: May 13, 2024 02:55:40 am
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,237 posts | 1224 
      Reply #22865: Yesterday at 11:11:57 pm
      Was the crowd booing in large sections during Ten Hag's speech? Might have misheard but all sounded a bit uneasy and awkward to me, which bodes well going into the cup final. They will be desperate just to avoid a battering.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,172 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22866: Today at 04:50:54 am
      Was the crowd booing in large sections during Ten Hag's speech? Might have misheard but all sounded a bit uneasy and awkward to me, which bodes well going into the cup final. They will be desperate just to avoid a battering.

Very small section booing, as usual media blow it out or proportion 🤦‍♂️
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts | 133 
      Reply #22867: Today at 07:19:03 am
      Very small section booing, as usual media blow it out or proportion 🤦‍♂️
      Even just one booing is too many. Ten Hag is great. Ten year extension please....
      But, Southgate is the dream❣️
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,172 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22868: Today at 12:54:39 pm
      Even just one booing is too many. Ten Hag is great. Ten year extension please....
      But, Southgate is the dream❣️

I've seen one or two of you lot saying Klopp out on here few times and time to go etc etc. You never get 100% any where in life, there's  always a snowflake somewhere never happy unless they're moaning.

Southgate not going to leave before the Euro's surly ? If United do get a new manager and if what we read true Southgate No1 choice they're cutting fine for the new season. If there's to be any new signings  its going to be difficult unless private talks held about who he wants. cant be that much to spend with FFP unless we sell. Chances are we need to lose minimum of 5 players. 

Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts | 133 
      Reply #22869: Today at 02:38:47 pm
      I've seen one or two of you lot saying Klopp out on here few times and time to go etc etc. You never get 100% any where in life, there's  always a snowflake somewhere never happy unless they're moaning.

Southgate not going to leave before the Euro's surly ? If United do get a new manager and if what we read true Southgate No1 choice they're cutting fine for the new season. If there's to be any new signings  its going to be difficult unless private talks held about who he wants. cant be that much to spend with FFP unless we sell. Chances are we need to lose minimum of 5 players.
      Man Untied can't afford to sack Ten Hag anyway, what with the new spending rules...
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,033 posts | 3961 
      Reply #22870: Today at 03:12:17 pm

Quite sure the one or two 'Klopp out' voices is no match for the massed choir wanting shut of Ten Hag.
      The fact that so many on here would be delighted if he got bullet should make you cautious.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,172 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22871: Today at 03:15:40 pm
      Quite sure the one or two 'Klopp out' voices is no match for the massed choir wanting shut of Ten Hag.
      The fact that so many on here would be delighted if he got bullet should make you cautious.

Mass my arse, your getting like social media you.  :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,172 posts | 2747 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #22872: Today at 03:16:01 pm
      Man Untied can't afford to sack Ten Hag anyway, what with the new spending rules...

Yeah we’re in a fcukin mess 🤢 You’ll be laughing at us for a while yet.  :f_wah:
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,625 posts | 7145 
      Reply #22873: Today at 04:47:58 pm
      But  but he said they are the best fans in the world especially the ones who leave early when UTD are getting beat
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 786 posts | 133 
      Reply #22874: Today at 06:28:47 pm
      But  but he said they are the best fans in the world especially the ones who leave early when UTD are getting beat
      Which is a lot, and quite often...

Quick Reply