Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Souleymane Bamba (Hibs)

Read 1217 times
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,727 posts | 3741 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Souleymane Bamba (Hibs)
      Aug 21, 2009 09:40:38 am
      Hibernian defender Souleymane Bamba claims Liverpool are following his progress, but is not contemplating a move to Anfield just yet.

The Reds have signed full-back Glen Johnson this summer and Greece international Sotiris Kyrgiakos is set for a medical on Merseyside before a deal is completed.

But according to Bamba, Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is also keeping tabs on his career in Scotland.

The Ivory Coast international has also announced that French clubs Lorient and Grenoble are admirers.

Bamba, 24, said in the Daily Record: "I've been told by my agent there has been a lot of interest in me in the summer.

"Liverpool, Lorient and Grenoble are all following me and obviously it's flattering.

"Any player would be attracted to a club of Liverpool's size but I can't think too much about that until there is a concrete offer from them."
      http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1868_5504724,00.html

Who is he? Is he a good player?
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,213 posts | 1646 
      Re: Souleymane Bamba (Hibs)
      Reply #1: Aug 21, 2009 11:37:29 am
      Can't see this happening, we just signed the Greek guy, whose name I won't even try spell!

Probably trying to either get a better contract, or letting others know he is available.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,360 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2: Aug 21, 2009 01:15:58 pm
      Liverpool, Lorient, Grenoble......Yeah 3 very similar clubs looking at he lad there isnt it  :f_whistle:
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts | 59 
      Reply #3: Aug 22, 2009 07:02:52 am
      Bambas not to shabby bye the way ,the Greek guys a good defender  Sol adds  a bit of bite and hes got a great engine 2  good feet comfy on the ball ,chips in with the odd goal lets be honest its  a huge step up, but the Ivory Coast Internationalists in the EPL have asked there respective managers at Chelsea and Arsenal to have a look at Sol ,he may do a turn for us ,with the amount of money these tossers have  given Rafa hes a good prospect thats all Im saying plus ,with the world cup coming up hes going to be one of the guys whos price is going to rise considerabley  ,if he turned out anywhere near the quality that Peter Cormack was our quids in .
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #4: Aug 22, 2009 07:06:16 am
      I can't spell the hibs player or the greek fellas name but I can spell BOLLOCKS
      JayP
      • Forum David Johnson

• 244 posts |
      • It's Rush!
      Reply #5: Aug 22, 2009 08:35:19 am
      w.t.f.

Quick Reply