Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Yanks Out!!!

Read 13638 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: Yanks Out!!!
      Reply #69: Aug 28, 2009 12:26:36 am
      That would be tantamount to punishing the players. It is not the players who are damaging this club it is Hicks and Gillette.

It would be fully known that any protest is directed towards the Owners. They know the situation the club is in. Rafa has made numerous public statements against the current ownership and the fact that they dont have the money needed to stay on top of the table.  If the entire KOP was empty for a home match, that would make a HUGE STATEMENT. Not just in Liverpool, but through out the entire UK and would certainly be noticed by the EPL front office and the FA. 

It would not hurt the Players. They know what the KOP is and what they represent.  They know that any protest is not directed to the players but to H&G. They know that the fanbase is completely behind the players and coaching staff. 

Just as the previous statements suggested. Hit them in the pocketbook.

The only way to hurt the ownership is take the game day money from the owners. Launch a media campaign, which is very easy in the day of the Internet, Twitter, fan forums, fan groups. If the entire KOP boycotted a game it would have a MASSIVE effect in the press and in the LFC boardroom.  I dont think you guys give yourself enough credit. Look at the succesful boycotts towards, World Soccer Daily, the Sun Newspaper. World Soccer Daily lost all of their sponsors and made news around the world. The SUN paper is now a "Swear Word" in and around the UK. I live in Atlanta USA and know not to buy the SUN.

Their is no way to go to a match, pay for tickets, food and beer and "hurt" the ownership.  Lets face facts/ The KOP is a very strong and influential force in the LFC business.

Every post on here said "We need to hurt them financially" or "We need to force H&G Out".. I agree.... But How? How can you do that by paying ticket money everyweek.

How would you do that when they continue collecting money from Tickets, Game Day revenue, Selling Home/Away Kits, CL money and TV rights. If it was my decision I would empty the KOP, place anti- H&G Banners in the empty spaces and rally outside the ground.  You would receive MASSIVE press. All they see is the money. No matter how much you hate H&G they continue collecting gate and ticket sales, food sales, shirts, scarfs and any other money coming from the KOP on gameday.
      DeusEx
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 67 posts |
      Reply #70: Aug 28, 2009 08:15:20 am
      I think Yanks themselves want a way out, but are not ready to compromise on profits they make. Using revenue generated by club they are servicing there debts and want to make sure that whenever they sell they make maximum profit.

Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #71: Aug 28, 2009 08:37:51 am

No matter how much you hate H&G they continue collecting gate and ticket sales, food sales, shirts, scarfs and any other money coming from the KOP on gameday.

You buy the food? :o

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #72: Aug 28, 2009 08:45:22 am
      I think it also suggest a lot of us are losing hope in ever seeing the back of them

Do either have any health issues? And I make no apolagies for saying that

I wouldn't either :D I'm a man who does not like wishing death or pain on any human being, but these two men to me are pure evil. They are ruining our club, and thus might as well be the devil himself in the form of two dicks. In fact i have a slight suspicion that might be the case :D

It is a sad state this, and i for one am up for any fan action that could take place. However, i see Yank LFC Fan raise his point on maybe a game/Kop boycott, and although i see your point mate, and you make good ones, i have to disagree in some respect. The idea of hitting them where it hurts, in the pocket and making them have to look for some investors to take over is a good one, but if we boycott games, and leave Anfield half empty when our team goes to play, then what does that say to the players? Hopefully they will know the reasons behind it, and if it ever happened id hope the fans would make sure the players knew what was happening, but still it would be detrimental to the teams performance i feel. And i think we need in this time of uncertainty to still show unrelenting support to the 11 men who grace that field every week. In them lies the reasons we are Liverpool fans, they carry our hearts out every time and we should not ever abandon them whether we are 1st or 15th on the table, and whether or not it is for a good reason like trying to hit those American tw*ts where it hurts. We are Red's, and we are proud. And in that pride is Anfield, the body of our soul. And thus we should never, ever abandon it either.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #73: Aug 28, 2009 09:19:22 am
      one good thing none of them are getting any younger, "tick tock" says grimmy reaper  ;D
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #74: Aug 28, 2009 09:55:36 am
      ;D kind of sadistic.... But i like it
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #75: Aug 28, 2009 09:59:01 am
      one good thing none of them are getting any younger, "tick tock" says grimmy reaper  ;D

He can F***ing wind his clock forward a little bit if he likes! :D
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #76: Aug 28, 2009 11:18:20 am
      Just to sicken us both of they will probably both live to a 100, I remember Hicks saying he wanted his son to take over when he has finished, f'ck sake we might never be rid of them in our life time.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,283 posts | 934 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #77: Aug 28, 2009 12:18:29 pm
      Well while we sit on our bums doing nothing then this will happen and we deserve it ......... till we do something
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #78: Sep 04, 2009 07:37:48 pm
      Gave them a bit of Facebook spamming, feels good! Wasn't about Pepe, oops! :f_whistle:

Gonna do it regularly, let off some steam! ;)

Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,338 posts | 2864 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #79: Sep 04, 2009 07:40:41 pm
      We need the YANKS OUT and YOU LYING bas**rds song going at every match especially half time
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #80: Sep 04, 2009 07:41:54 pm
      Gave them a bit of Facebook spamming, feels good! Wasn't about Pepe, oops! :f_whistle:

Gonna do it regularly, let off some steam! ;)

:D Nice work mate, love it. Might join ya with that.

But will you get banned for spamming? :D
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #81: Sep 04, 2009 07:46:32 pm
      But will you get banned for spamming? :D

Dunno.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,283 posts | 934 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #82: Sep 04, 2009 07:52:04 pm
      We need the YANKS OUT and YOU LYING bas**rds song going at every match especially half time
      Wow that will change  things
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #83: Sep 04, 2009 08:44:24 pm

That already happens. Alot of people (usually more than half the kop and rest of the ground) dont join in though. cu*ts.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,338 posts | 2864 
      Reply #84: Sep 04, 2009 08:54:52 pm

Listen smart arse singing it every odd match for a few minutes before it dies off or at marches when we play a top 4 side is all well and good but do it every game home and away, in Europe and in cup games until the c**ts respond, they havent batted an eyelid yet have they. Dont see why your getting snotty with me
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #85: Sep 04, 2009 09:19:21 pm

Bad attitude mate, you must be one of the ones sitting around complaining rather than looking for a way to change ::)
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #86: Sep 04, 2009 10:27:20 pm
      I think a song is a good way to go however i don't think it involving swear words will help us get any media attention for it. This may be a dream but if the kop turned their backs during the match for 10 minutes that would be talked about through-out England and Europe and maybee these parasites will get the picture
      redsonfire
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,660 posts | 111 
      • 96 Candles Burn Bright
      Reply #87: Sep 05, 2009 06:26:21 am
      Let's make an anti-yanks song our half time anthem.

Could be played over the PA System, as well. The PA dudes would be more than happy to do it if it meant for the good of our club, I think.

Everyone singing in unison at halftime against the yanks with an anthem as the backdrop, would officially show how hated the yanks are.

And for once song sheets might be a good idea. I don't mean for us to be as plastic as the Chavs but if that would raise attention and make everyone sing, then by all means.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,338 posts | 2864 
      Reply #88: Sep 05, 2009 10:15:00 am
      Let's make an anti-yanks song our half time anthem.

Could be played over the PA System, as well. The PA dudes would be more than happy to do it if it meant for the good of our club, I think.

The pa tries to drown out the chanting by hiring the volume or talking over the chants
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #89: Sep 05, 2009 10:22:56 am
      This may be a dream but if the kop turned their backs during the match for 10 minutes that would be talked about through-out England and Europe and maybee these parasites will get the picture

The only problem I'd have with that is, It may have a negative impact on the players and they are not too blame for this fiasco... the only way I could see that being constructive is we had a good lead and it was in the final ten minutes.... Still even then I think anxiety could creep into the lads head on the pitch. Just my opinion.
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #90: Sep 05, 2009 10:58:23 am
      If it was a mixture of a song and turning your back then i think all the players would realise it has nothing to do with them
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #91: Sep 05, 2009 11:43:41 am
      The fact remains.  No one wants to buy us.

Not at the price these f...kwits want.
      Can I remind everyone that the club is still up for sale.

Quick Reply