Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 24th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W9 D1 L4

Voronin scores a screamer against Bayern Munich

Read 1314 times
      kingjari
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 216 posts | 10 
      • Spirit of Shankly/Liverpool Supporters Union
      Voronin scores a screamer against Bayern Munich
      Apr 17, 2007 12:55:12 pm
      Our soon to arrive ukrainian scored an absolute peach of a volley against bayern munich last weekend i swear he was almost standing on the left side by-line and scored with a left foot volley from an impossibly tight angle i jumped out of my seat shouting it was that good. he looked like leverkusen's best player by far. if anyone can find the video of it on you tube and post it here i would be very gratefull since i'm  a complete moron when it comes to the compooters like! munich played at home in red leverkusen in white if that helps.
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: Voronin scores a screamer against Bayern Munich
      Reply #1: Apr 17, 2007 02:32:52 pm
      LINK

Nice goal, but even I can score goals like that occasionally. I'd need to see him doing that on a weekly basis to get excited, and his goals tally shows he hasn't done that. I'll pass judgement when I've seen him play a few games, anyone can look good in highlight clips.
      kingjari
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 216 posts | 10 
      • Spirit of Shankly/Liverpool Supporters Union
      Re: Voronin scores a screamer against Bayern Munich
      Reply #2: Apr 17, 2007 03:11:45 pm
      thank you very much for the link eddie c and the slightly cynical comments. everyone seems to have a bit of a downer on poor old voronin, i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. his passing is crisp and inventive, he has a decent turn of pace and plenty of skill. should be a handy player against teams who put 11 men behind the ball.

Quick Reply