Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Rafa to Juventus

Read 18701 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Rafa to Juventus
      Reply #184: Jan 31, 2010 06:30:26 pm
      yes, but he also said this...

I'm starting to worry that he has had enough of England, English press, English tv pundits, and most of all the yanks!

Yeh he does not want to talk about "Speculation" as that is what is and has then basically backed that up by saying he's happy here, therefore dismissing the link IMO.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,599 posts | 1813 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #185: Jan 31, 2010 06:31:13 pm
      hope so mate.
      bri1970
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 651 posts |
      Reply #186: Jan 31, 2010 07:03:21 pm
      I can't see him wanting to go but it is how much more he can put up with the owners. We know he loves the place and the fans but they are the only ones who will make him leave. I just hope it is them that go instead of him.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #187: Jan 31, 2010 08:17:40 pm
      Rafael Benitez has today rubbished further press speculation linking him with a move to Serie A side Juventus.

"Contrary to reports in the Italian media this weekend, I want to make it absolutely clear I have no agreement with Juventus and have not and will not be meeting Juventus or their representatives or any other club," said the Liverpool manager.

"I have a long term contract with Liverpool and I'll repeat what I said on Friday that I am happy here and my only focus is to do my job as well as I can to get the team back into to the top four, beginning with the derby against Everton."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/rafa-rubbishes-juve-deal-claims
      Henrik577
      • Banned

• 984 posts |
      Reply #188: Jan 31, 2010 08:21:04 pm
      this is Rafa's way of angling for the best summer budget he can squeeze out of the Yanks - don't know if I like it but I'm certainly not worried about him going to Juve - Serie A is dead and Juve are nowhere near the top of Italian never mind European football (in many respects he'd be taking on the same job he did at Liverpool in 2004) - my only worry will be if Real Madrid come a-calling again............
      YanksOutForGood
      • Forum David Johnson

• 215 posts | -1 
      Reply #189: Jan 31, 2010 08:37:19 pm
      CLOSE THREAD

Rafael Benitez has today rubbished further press speculation linking him with a move to Serie A side Juventus.

"Contrary to reports in the Italian media this weekend, I want to make it absolutely clear I have no agreement with Juventus and have not and will not be meeting Juventus or their representatives or any other club," said the Liverpool manager.

"I have a long term contract with Liverpool and I'll repeat what I said on Friday that I am happy here and my only focus is to do my job as well as I can to get the team back into to the top four, beginning with the derby against Everton."
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #190: Jan 31, 2010 09:01:19 pm
      Nice one Rafa
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #191: Jan 31, 2010 09:24:17 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/rafa-rubbishes-juve-deal-claims

Cheers for that mate.

Think this thread can be put to bed now (until the next episode). Let's get on with our troublesome season.

Discussion on the article can be found here:

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=27435.msg502112#new

Quick Reply