Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

Messages for Rafa

Read 7084 times
      AngelicRayment
      • Banned
      • Started Topic

• 396 posts | -10 
      Messages for Rafa
      Mar 24, 2010 05:47:05 am
      I'm drunk and gloomy today knowing that bar any miracles we'll miss the top 4. So... here goes

1. You don't need your winger to track back. Having your winger staying up and threatening will make them pinned back and you won't have to track back in the first place.

2. If things are not working, try something else. You are called tactical genious because you change things.

3. From a management (non football) point of view, stick and carrot is very important, and sometimes the outcomes of a tight contest boils down to who wants it most at times. So please... a little bit of praise and reward system.

4. Please stay and prove me wrong, please stay and prove some of us wrong, please stay and prove them all wrong.

(feel free to add yours, I got a friend of a friend who's missus had an affair with the tea lady who's still blood related albeit far away with Rafa's mate. He will read it)
      Tasonga
      • Forum Patrik Berger

• 198 posts | -8 
      Re: Messages for Rafa
      Reply #1: Mar 24, 2010 07:28:17 am
      We got nothing to lose, please just go for the win in the remaining matches and not sit back and defend like matches against wolves and stoke away.

You got plenty of talent in the team, instead of using players like Dirk F***ing kuyt, please give chances to player like pacheco who might become a fixture in our team next season.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #2: Mar 24, 2010 01:31:55 pm
      You have our support and we will not give up on you as you did not give up on us.

IRWT
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #3: Mar 24, 2010 01:39:23 pm
      Please give Babel and Aquilani a run in the team!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #4: Mar 24, 2010 01:41:14 pm
      Rafa next time we play in Europe can you leave Lucas there until pre-season cheers. :)
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #5: Mar 24, 2010 01:45:53 pm
      You have our support and we will not give up on you as you did not give up on us.

IRWT

Exactly..

Your a great man and a great manager and i for one will support you for as long as your here at our wonderful club..

Ps. I'd rather trust your judgment over a few know-it-all-armchair-manager-fans and ex players who seem to think (without watching a single training session) they know better..

IRWT!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8674 
      Reply #6: Mar 24, 2010 02:27:14 pm
      Next time you get interviewed by Andy Burton, throw-in a little left-right combination, followed by an upper-cut and stamp on the little cu*ts face for extra effect.

Let's see what sky say about you then?

Carry on Boss!!
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #7: Mar 24, 2010 02:31:09 pm
      haha i like that one!!

Stop playing 2 defensive midfielders as they dont help us score goals!

Play Aquliani a hell of alot more- No need to wrap him up & look after him- He is a man!!  (a 20m man!)
      He is the midfielder to replace Alonso & support our strikers

And we will support manager/players/LFC always!
      Hagbard
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 140 posts |
      • Che was a red
      Reply #8: Mar 24, 2010 02:41:25 pm
      You have our support, Rafa, but could you possibly bring through some of the youngsters who actually want to play in the first team?
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #9: Mar 24, 2010 02:59:43 pm
      Ever tried 4-4-2 like Chelsea,   like Spurs and other teams sitting above us in the table.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #10: Mar 24, 2010 03:20:59 pm
      Next time you get interviewed by Andy Burton, throw-in a little left-right combination, followed by an upper-cut and stamp on the little cu*ts face for extra effect.

Let's see what sky say about you then?

Carry on Boss!!

Class!!!!!

Nowt like a bit of violence to make me giggle..
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #11: Mar 24, 2010 03:55:35 pm
      You have our support, Rafa, but could you possibly bring through some of the youngsters who actually want to play in the first team?
      Ditto!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #12: Mar 24, 2010 04:02:15 pm
      4-4-2 :)
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,665 posts | 3899 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #13: Mar 24, 2010 05:22:51 pm
      Get angry.. They won't like you when your angry. Then refuse to take interviews from idiots. Or just listen to Huyton.
      johnlfcreds2010
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 996 posts | 69 
      Reply #14: Mar 24, 2010 06:29:32 pm
      Please agree to do a personal interview exclusive with Andy Gray and stick the nut on the bast**d ... then kick him in the generals......a couple of times
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #15: Mar 24, 2010 06:34:16 pm
      We, the fans, the fan who love our club dearly.. support you fully and we beleive in you. You have the pedigree to bring the title to us. We are Liverpool Football Club, and you are our legend even you not got the holy grail yet.

YNWA

IRWT
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #16: Mar 24, 2010 06:34:38 pm
      Stop your messing around (ah-ah-ah)
      Better think of your future (ah-ah-ah)
      Time you straighten right out (ah-ah-ah)
      Creating problems in town (ah-ah-ah)
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #17: Mar 24, 2010 07:18:50 pm
      Stick it out please senor Rafa ! I for one believe that you will bring us through the storm,and we will see the golden sky again ! we also want to get rid of the yanks and get some proper money so we can compete with the top 4 teams ,....regards to missus Rafa too she must have put up with some proper moods and press crap this year ..ynwa Rafa
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,328 posts | 773 
      Reply #18: Mar 24, 2010 07:22:36 pm
      Attack, Attack, Attack! Please Rafa
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #19: Mar 24, 2010 07:27:36 pm
      Attack, Attack, Attack! Please Rafa

:lmao:

x2
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #20: Mar 24, 2010 07:34:51 pm
      Please go for broke!

Babel, Benayoun need to start more!
      SL
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts |
      • The King is back!!
      Reply #21: Mar 24, 2010 07:46:13 pm
      YNWA
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #22: Mar 24, 2010 07:55:36 pm
      1.Neck and shoulders with Jasmine oil = £25

2.As above but Topless with Marigold gloves = £0.50p (you haven't seen me topless)

3.Extras, including- Custard a rubber hose and a Gerbil= £50 and some sunflower seeds for my Gerbil.

Sorry you did say Massages for Rafa? ???

1.Shave that goatee off for God's sake you look like you've been eating a steak and kidney pie!

2.Get Pako back or failing that someone who you will actually listen to input from.

3.Have the courage to let the team play like you know they can and in fact did when you let them off the leash last season.

4.You have created a wonderful youth academy and young reserves side please believe in them enough to let them have a crack at the first team instead of getting the hangmans noose that is…'Going out on loan!’

5.Stop being so stubborn everyone makes mistakes so if you get a player and I'm mentioning no names here but his name quite aptly rhymes with Mucus! :roll: Who patently is not good enough at least shoot rest him so hopefully he (whoever he is) can improve by knowing he at least isn't always going to be picked.

6.Shave the goatee off.

7.When you play wingers could you either tell them to stay on the wing or at least attach their left/right leg to a six foot piece of chain so they cant go wandering off?

8.Stop please stop playing anyone and I do mean anyone out of position, it's a waste of the players talent and stops another coming in to stake a claim even if I do realise due to our squad quality it sometimes cant be helped.

9.Stop trying to have a go at other managers you just end up looking a spanner, be dignified and aloof and remain silent and with any luck Fergie will implode on his own venom.

10.Finally I don't know  how much sway you have over the catering section but in the Kop block 205 café theres a woman who looks like Nanny Mcphee on a day off and she's scaring the crap out of my son (hes only 25) so if you could shift her to polishing the floodlights I would be grateful. ;)

Although slightly tongue in cheek I would like to add that Rafa still has majority support at Anfield and introducing some of the policies above would in my opinion only serve to enhance that support.

Quick Reply