Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Is José Mourinho trying to get Rafa's job?

Read 10131 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,471 posts | 4593 
      Re: Is José Mourinho trying to get Rafa's job?
      Reply #69: Apr 02, 2010 12:21:29 am
      Maureen can be rafa's interpreter.
      shaunchef
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 746 posts | 11 
      • JFT96 YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #70: Apr 02, 2010 01:29:20 am
      The only club he would go to at present is city cause they are the only club that could buy him a team
      JAndre
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts | -3 
      Reply #71: Apr 02, 2010 01:56:04 am
      Mourinho, simply the best coach in the world ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #72: Apr 02, 2010 01:57:10 am
      Mourinho, simply the best coach driver in the world ;)

8)
      JAndre
      • Forum Youth Player

• 13 posts | -3 
      Reply #73: Apr 02, 2010 02:08:26 am
      ;D

Why do you LFC fans like Rafa so much ? In my view he should be fired a long ago. Why keeping him just because he had a good (European) season ? :s
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #74: Apr 02, 2010 02:14:42 am
      Why do you LFC fans like Rafa so much ? In my view he should be fired a long ago.

Fired like a firework into the sky/at the officials. Yeahyeahhh thats how proper fans go! Why dont we get a firework and fire it into the sky that says "Sack Rafa!"...

...no? Ok...how about one which says "F**k off cheating cu*ts!"
      moh20
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 185 posts | -2 
      Reply #75: Apr 02, 2010 11:28:11 am
      F**k the Portuguese c**t, he's an arrogant tw*t who fucks off when things get tough, like all Portuguese shithouses!!

I couldnt give a F**k if our manager was arrogant as long as we won the F***ing title and when rafa was appointed im sure that was his target.. 4 years then it could have been ours last season until rafa went and fu**ed things up.

no one likes ferguson but do they give a F**k because they always F***ing winning something and this season rafas got us not in 3rd or 4 th we are sitting pretty in 6th , I dont know about you but thats something I cannot take
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #76: Apr 02, 2010 01:07:50 pm
      Yes he is...seemples. Who wouldnt want to take charge at Anfield?
      barrymanulow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,014 posts | -14 
      Reply #77: Apr 02, 2010 03:25:17 pm
      I dont really know how much money he spent with Porto, or how much he has spent at Inter Milan, but I do remember him spending previously unheard of amounts at Chelsea, having wheelbarrows full of expensive superstars sitting on the bench, some not even making it to the bench. That crazy spending bought him 2 prem league titles, and the following year when the spending slowed down his team were no longer able to dominate and he was gone.
      For that effort he proclaimed himself to be the special one.

You would think on that basis the current phase that Man City are going through would be ideal for him. For 200-300 million pounds he can take a no name team to the top. Mancini is looking pretty soft for my money so it may just be a possibilty.
      Jose to Liverpool?  maybe he has heard that we are about to get a sugar daddy come along and pay off the debts and invest in the club.

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #78: Apr 02, 2010 03:29:08 pm
      I couldnt give a F**k if our manager was arrogant as long as we won the F***ing title and when rafa was appointed im sure that was his target.. 4 years then it could have been ours last season until rafa went and fu**ed things up.

no one likes ferguson but do they give a F**k because they always F***ing winning something and this season rafas got us not in 3rd or 4 th we are sitting pretty in 6th , I dont know about you but thats something I cannot take

Your messiah Fergie didn't win the title for 7 seasons and he had all the money to buy who he wanted!

We're not a no-mark club who don't give a sh*t who does it, we want someone who represents us and our values, Shanks' values, Paisley's values and embraces the Liverpool way.

Would Mourinho do that? Fergie? Hiddink? Whoever the F**k else there is out there?! Rafa is our man.

Support the manager or do one.
      SL
      • Forum David Johnson

• 233 posts |
      • The King is back!!
      Reply #79: Apr 02, 2010 04:52:24 pm
      cant believe people even talking about this  :mad: :mad:

IRWT
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #80: Apr 02, 2010 06:09:17 pm

Stop the F***ing crying and whinging, man the F**k up for next Thursday and get off the managers back, unless you were like this with Houllier, Evans and Souness!!

There is still a trophy to be won this season, so get behind the manager and team.

And will someone lock this F***ing thread as there is not a chance Jose will be rocking up here in the summer. If he is coming back to England, it'll be at Man City where he can spend F***ing millions like he did at Chelsea.
      Alicus
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 15 
      Reply #81: Apr 02, 2010 11:13:49 pm
      This is funny.

The last thing we need is a crybaby like Mourinho. Get real.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,278 posts | 931 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #82: Apr 03, 2010 12:41:58 am
      Madness he is going to United. It's what they deserve!
      in_the_red
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts |
      • When you walk through a storm...
      Reply #83: Apr 03, 2010 01:02:21 am
      Not sure Jose fits the Liverpool mould.  He certainly would raise the teams profile, but I would wonder if he would be as commoted to us as he is to his own profile.  In any case he would need the money to buy big, and there seems to be no mission of that hapening soon.  I'm sure if we had the money to spend, Rafa would do as good a job. 
      « Last Edit: Apr 03, 2010 01:16:37 am by in_the_red »
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #84: Apr 03, 2010 01:44:15 am
      The question is simple,the answer is no.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #85: Apr 03, 2010 03:57:09 am
      Jose can f**k off!!! He wud ruin us... If things went wrong he'd blame havin no money, leave us in da lurch and walk away... Rafa is a real manager and gets on with it... I want Rafa to stay as long as he wants to stay...The best man for the job. FACHT!!!!!
      sentinel
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 43 posts |
      Reply #86: Apr 03, 2010 05:16:31 am
      As for jose going to ruin us if he take over no body knows...unless if u can see the future. If that the case, might as well get the wining lottery ticket & buy over the club.

Till then let us wait till end of season & see where we stand. May be just give rafa another season & see how it is since there are some fund (lets presume so) for the manager. And budget is mostly the argument that elude us from the title.

We have waited for so long to lift the premiership, what is another 1 year (doubt we will be relegated). If rafa still can't deliver, then may be liverpool or the premier league is not the right place for rafa.

As for rafa will win the title or is the right man forever, no 1 will know unless u can see the future... again which bring back to the lottery ticket. Till then, lets us all rally up the team as the journey to this season has not ended yet.   
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #87: Apr 03, 2010 09:58:20 am
      Mourinho only goes where the money leads him, it ain't leading to Anfield!!!!!!!!!!!
      in_the_red
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts |
      Reply #88: Apr 03, 2010 11:14:39 am
      Rafa should stay aother season to prove himself, if not then show him the door.  The more I think about it, Jose is definitely not the right person for the job.  Dare I suggest Martin O'Neill should be in the frame.  A good footballing brain, full of passion, communicates with his players, and above all has integrty and would put the club first.  Just a thought...
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #89: Apr 03, 2010 05:55:11 pm
      Rafa should stay aother season to prove himself, if not then show him the door.  The more I think about it, Jose is definitely not the right person for the job.  Dare I suggest Martin O'Neill should be in the frame.  A good footballing brain, full of passion, communicates with his players, and above all has integrty and would put the club first.  Just a thought...

Nah.

Integrity, don't think so - his links to Forest and Clough should immediately make this a no-no.
      Eem
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #90: Apr 03, 2010 06:14:42 pm
      Dare I suggest Martin O'Neill should be in the frame.  A good footballing brain, full of passion, communicates with his players, and above all has integrty and would put the club first.  Just a thought...

I'd rarther have my right testicle cut off and boiled than see that c**t in our dugout.
      in_the_red
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts |
      Reply #91: Apr 04, 2010 01:31:57 am
      Its really a no brainer.  Rafa is the man for the job. 

Quick Reply