Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Your combined team of Liverpool, Man City, Spurs and Villa.

Read 8208 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: Your combined team of Liverpool, Man City, Spurs and Villa.
      Reply #69: Apr 20, 2010 08:14:09 pm
      To state my shock! For instance, if we lost 5-0 in a match, would you not post in the after match thread, just to slag off Liverpool players, and say how sh*t we are compared to Villa, Spurs, City! And your personal favourites: United! ???

Just leave it, mate.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #70: Apr 20, 2010 08:21:17 pm
      Will you please show me my comments that justify all of this stuff your saying?? I mentioned Owen won a personal award!! THAT IS IT!!! I have also never said we are sh*t compared to Villa, Spurs and City??
      You have got the wrong end of it when it comes to me and questioning my support for Liverpool mate     
      And comparing ourselves to our nearsest rivals on this thread is not pointless 
      Ihatemancs
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts | -2 
      Reply #71: Apr 20, 2010 08:26:06 pm
      Will you please show me my comments that justify all of this stuff your saying?? I mentioned Owen won a personal award!! THAT IS IT!!! I have also never said we are sh*t compared to Villa, Spurs and City??
      You have got the wrong end of it when it comes to me and questioning my support for Liverpool mate     
      And comparing ourselves to our nearsest rivals on this thread is not pointless 

OK, if you're not a Manc, you're definitely one of those sh*t fans who has never and never will be anywhere near Anfield! I am positive just from the general tone of shitness from you're posts that you have never been to Anfield! Am I correct or wide off the mark again! ? I can smell your type a mile away mate! Go on as a truthful fellow Scouser, answer my question! How many times have you been there son?
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #72: Apr 20, 2010 08:31:39 pm
      OK, if you're not a Manc, you're definitely one of those sh*t fans who has never and never will be anywhere near Anfield! I am positive just from the general tone of shitness from you're posts that you have never been to Anfield! Am I correct or wide off the mark again! ? I can smell your type a mile away mate! Go on as a truthful fellow Scouser, answer my question! How many times have you been there son?

Ive never been for a match there, nor have many of us here. What does that have to with being a fan of the club? If you dare go down the "not a true fan" road you'll be in trouble.
      Ihatemancs
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts | -2 
      Reply #73: Apr 20, 2010 08:35:22 pm
      Ive never been for a match there, nor have many of us here. What does that have to with being a fan of the club? If you dare go down the "not a true fan" road you'll be in trouble.

Not sayin that mate, I'm just saying he's been giving it out big in a few other threads, making fun of people's threads, when his posts have been quite poor also! I.E, "Trying to act the top red!" ;)
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #74: Apr 20, 2010 08:39:26 pm
      I know plenty of diehard fans that have never been to Anfield and I also know plenty of fans who still think Heskey is Ryan Babel and who have been to Anfield many times.. And I can guarantee I am more of a fan than you will ever be. You have only 19 posts on this and I would say ten of them have been accusing me of being a Manc. So why dont you concentrate on talking on the the threads rather than questionning me. I also have my suspicions that I know who you are and your just taking the pi*s but I'll hold my judgement on that :)
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #75: Apr 20, 2010 08:42:19 pm
      Not sayin that mate, I'm just saying he's been giving it out big in a few other threads, making fun of people's threads, when his posts have been quite poor also! I.E, "Trying to act the top red!" ;)

Alright good, just making sure :D

Anyways, going a bit off topic here guys.
      Ihatemancs
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts | -2 
      Reply #76: Apr 20, 2010 08:47:35 pm
      I know plenty of diehard fans that have never been to Anfield and I also know plenty of fans who still think Heskey is Ryan Babel and who have been to Anfield many times.. And I can guarantee I am more of a fan than you will ever be. You have only 19 posts on this and I would say ten of them have been accusing me of being a Manc. So why dont you concentrate on talking on the the threads rather than questionning me. I also have my suspicions that I know who you are and your just taking the pi*s but I'll hold my judgement on that :)

You know who I am? Is that some sort of F***ing threat or something? A bigger Liverpool fan than me? Really... Haha ok mate, keep thinking that son! I've had relations killed at Hillsborough! I've protested against the Yanks! I've offered thousands of pounds to share liverpool fc just to get the club back on the right track! I've paid over 2 grand, nearly 2 months wages to get to European finals in the last 5 years! I have sacrificed so much for this club! You do not have the right to question me mate!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #77: Apr 20, 2010 08:49:37 pm
      You know who I am? Is that some sort of f**king threat or something? A bigger Liverpool fan than me? Really... Haha ok mate, keep thinking that son! I've had relations killed at Hillsborough! I've protested against the Yanks! I've offered thousands of pounds to share liverpool fc just to get the club back on the right track! I've paid over 2 grand, nearly 2 months wages to get to European finals in the last 5 years! I have sacrificed so much for this club! You do not have the right to question me mate!

Ahem.
       :ontopic:
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #78: Apr 20, 2010 08:55:39 pm
      Any person that comes on here and uses the Hillsborough Disaster as a means of justifying themselves as a fan is sick.. If that is true then I'm very sorry mate but because someone related to you at Hillsborough died, does not make you any bigger of a fan than anyone else?
      And why are 90% of your comments on this questioning me?
      You have 21 posts and roughly 15 of them are comments against me?
      And by me saying I know who you are is not a threat. I just think that you must be on a wind up because how many people on this forum spend 90% of their time giving out.
      I would also say something but you are the only person on this who has any problem with any of my posts.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #79: Apr 20, 2010 08:57:30 pm
      I'm just defending myself against the dude with the attitude problem.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #80: Apr 20, 2010 08:58:27 pm
      I'm just defending myself against the dude with the attitude problem.

Personal Messages mate, just keep it clean.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #81: Apr 20, 2010 09:09:12 pm
      ok...back on topic.

I'd go for:

Reina
      Johnson, Carra, Agger, Bale
      Lennon, Masch, Gerrard, Milner
      Torres, Tevez.

Subs: Given, Dawson, Modric, Defoe, Bellamy, Kranjar, Richards

Pretty versatile and attacking match day squad I'd say.
      Ihatemancs
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 38 posts | -2 
      Reply #82: Apr 20, 2010 09:14:27 pm
      Any person that comes on here and uses the Hillsborough Disaster as a means of justifying themselves as a fan is sick.. If that is true then I'm very sorry mate but because someone related to you at Hillsborough died, does not make you any bigger of a fan than anyone else?
      And why are 90% of your comments on this questioning me?
      You have 21 posts and roughly 15 of them are comments against me?
      And by me saying I know who you are is not a threat. I just think that you must be on a wind up because how many people on this forum spend 90% of their time giving out.
      I would also say something but you are the only person on this who has any problem with any of my posts.

;D, I've seen plenty of posts against you! Namely in this thread! And two or three more in different threads! The reason, I've taken it up with you, is because I think you're a Manc and I hate em'! Good enough for ya!? As for the Hillsborough thing! I'm trying to get it into you're little brain that I'm ingrained in this club's history more than you ever will be!!!

There I've said my piece!
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #83: Apr 20, 2010 09:17:46 pm
      Personally I don't see the difference in this thread to speculating over which players we would love to sign in the future from other clubs. At the end of the day players come and go and there are definitely players in our top 4 rival's team that would be great to have at Liverpool.

Fair play if it was the "Which players from Everton and Manchester United do you wish we could have in LFC" thread but it isn't so I can't see the problem? Why is at least one person going on a full on vendetta?! :-\

By the way I forgot Lennon in my team, that kid is awesome on the right.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #84: Apr 21, 2010 12:31:24 am

No. Hes not sick.
      Its your comment above that is sick and offensive.
      l3scouser
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #85: Apr 21, 2010 12:36:15 am
      defoe and torres up front  :o
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #86: Apr 21, 2010 12:40:27 am
      Would only take Tevez and possibly Bridge but then again i dont think Bridge is any better than Aurelio when he isn't injured and in good form.

Quick Reply