Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Pitch invasion at hull game ?

Read 11221 times
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 916 posts |
      Pitch invasion at hull game ?
      May 09, 2010 07:17:37 pm
      if anyone happened to get a decent link to the hull game , and watched beyond the final whistle there was a pitch invasion where steven gerrard was mobbed by hundreads of people , can anybody shed some light on this ?
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Re: Pitch invasion at hull game ?
      Reply #1: May 09, 2010 07:21:47 pm
      I seen a load of people run on, but didn't see Stevie. There was a fight afterwards in the crowd too, but I have no idea what caused it.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,487 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #2: May 09, 2010 07:22:43 pm
      Quoting Yahoo on this.

" There's a pitch invasion, some Hull fans to give hugs to their players after their brave fight against the drop, some Liverpool fans circling Gerrard to take pics and even touch him. Gerrard's not happy about the attention and shoves one of the would-be pals away as he jogs off."
      paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #3: May 09, 2010 07:22:52 pm
      By the Hull fans or ours?
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 916 posts |
      Reply #4: May 09, 2010 07:23:21 pm
      yeah everyone seemed to be crowding Stevie , its a bit weird i think , maybe have to wait untill one of our fellow reds who was at the game comes online and tells us a little more . looked like out fans because they where all patting gerrard on the back , not sure though you never know could have been some very steven gerrard fanatic hull fans in the crowd :D
      oh good find there from yahoo ,
      seems that way but would have thought it would have had a positive effect on gerrard
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #5: May 09, 2010 07:27:11 pm
      He shoved no one away. I saw it myself. They all harassed him and guards came to help him out.

Was sad to see.
      LiverpoolJay
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      • Never lose hope
      Reply #6: May 09, 2010 07:29:01 pm
      I dont blame Stevie, after a disapointing season, and i know he knows he hasnt be up to scratch, the last thing you would want is to be mobbed after a bore draw against a future championship side.

If I was him I wouldnt have wanted to be mobbed either, I dont think people should read too much into this, emotions were always going to be high on the final day of the season.

Still disapointing to see fans act like this, especially on a game that meant nothing to either team.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #7: May 09, 2010 07:29:41 pm
      Very professional by Steven then. He had all the Hull idiots who'd ran onto the pitch pushing and trying to get hold of him but he just ignored them. Not to mention they must've have been having a few verbal swipes at him too.

Strange how they invaded the pitch having just been relegated.
      willowlfc
      • Forum Ian Callaghan
      • Started Topic

• 916 posts |
      Reply #8: May 09, 2010 07:30:01 pm
      in that case that looks really bad then , hes not going to be happy but i suppose when you are as big as him things like this will happen .... he knows this probably by now . the same sort of thing happened to Jamie carragher at a hillsbough memorial in seaforth park as soon as he was on his way back to his car there where people mobbing him for a photo and autograph . its not fair these people are only people as well , yes they are hero's but you cant over do it.
      ynwa09
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 50 posts |
      Reply #9: May 09, 2010 07:52:24 pm
      I dont blame Stevie, after a disapointing season, and I know he knows he hasnt be up to scratch, the last thing you would want is to be mobbed after a bore draw against a future championship side.

If I was him I wouldnt have wanted to be mobbed either, I dont think people should read too much into this, emotions were always going to be high on the final day of the season.

Still disapointing to see fans act like this, especially on a game that meant nothing to either team.

Very good post mate,

I watched the lap of anfield at the end of the chelsea game and he was being followed by the camera man to which stevie g did not really go much on and said a few words.You could see he was not happy
      djdan
      • Banned

• 189 posts | -30 
      Reply #10: May 09, 2010 08:02:36 pm
      He shoved no one away. I saw it myself. They all harassed him and guards came to help him out.

Was sad to see.

He did.

But after doing so, he ran off with his hands held high..
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #11: May 09, 2010 08:05:38 pm
      That is by far the worst idea if you want to thank a player. Gerrard is still in game mode and it's threatening to have hundreds of people around you. I hope no one was hurt.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,368 posts | 2880 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #12: May 09, 2010 08:07:24 pm
      Wanke*s 1 and all. Invade the pitch no matter what the occasion is wrong
      leeboy30
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,409 posts | 64 
      Reply #13: May 09, 2010 08:17:41 pm

Was sad to see.

Erh was just on sky showing him shoving someone.. i guess lfc fans see what they wanna see
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #14: May 09, 2010 08:19:02 pm
      Erh was just on sky showing him shoving someone.. I guess lfc fans see what they wanna see

Are you not an LFC fan then?

I haven't seen it yet so I am in no position to comment.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #15: May 09, 2010 08:21:58 pm
      Erh was just on sky showing him shoving someone.. I guess lfc fans see what they wanna see
      You said it?  Manc or Bitter?
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #16: May 09, 2010 08:24:32 pm

I am guessing a Bitter. Mancs wouldn't dare show their faces on this forum today.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #17: May 09, 2010 08:25:41 pm
      I am guessing a Bitter. Mancs wouldn't dare show their faces on this forum today.
      Very true.
      leeboy30
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,409 posts | 64 
      Reply #18: May 09, 2010 08:36:38 pm
      Not really sure what a 'bitter' is but if its a fan whose bitter about the state of the club and the behaviour of some of the players then yeh im bitter as f**k.

What I was alluding too and probably should have made clearer was that some lfc fans are showing too much blind faith through this mess we're in not realising how sever the situation is and its possible implications. When the club captain is shoving people after games its not good press for the club although I think a pitch invasion is unacceptable in this day and age.

I just keep hearing the same sh*t like Torres will never leave and people blaming rafa for every financial problem. Im still seeing fans talking about getting David villa this summer??! I think a lot of the lfc fans dont appreciate the severity of our current situation. The club is operating on a day to day basis only financed by the banks on strict conditions. The club is essentially being run by accountants and having being made redundant from a massive company myself this year I know that it can be the beginning of the end. Ive experienced this situation when just weeks before was told by accountants was impossible for the company to close.

Apologies for the one liner which didnt express my true concerns at the situation but tired of other lfc fans seeing what they wanna see and not facing up to the harsh realities we face imo
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #19: May 09, 2010 08:55:18 pm
      Not really sure what a 'bitter' is but if its a fan whose bitter about the state of the club and the behaviour of some of the players then yeh im bitter as f**k.

What I was alluding too and probably should have made clearer was that some lfc fans are showing too much blind faith through this mess we're in not realising how sever the situation is and its possible implications. When the club captain is shoving people after games its not good press for the club although I think a pitch invasion is unacceptable in this day and age.

I just keep hearing the same sh*t like Torres will never leave and people blaming rafa for every financial problem. Im still seeing fans talking about getting David villa this summer??! I think a lot of the lfc fans dont appreciate the severity of our current situation. The club is operating on a day to day basis only financed by the banks on strict conditions. The club is essentially being run by accountants and having being made redundant from a massive company myself this year I know that it can be the beginning of the end. Ive experienced this situation when just weeks before was told by accountants was impossible for the company to close.

Apologies for the one liner which didnt express my true concerns at the situation but tired of other lfc fans seeing what they wanna see and not facing up to the harsh realities we face imo

So, all these threads that are about our finances, the need to get rid of our owners, the horror of having to sell our players, and you think that we don't realize the severity of the situation? There is a big difference of being positive and having blind faith. Everyone on these forums knows what is going on and don't want to waste their time dreading about what they can't control. The best way to support our club is to show support and be positive. As for Gerrard pushing the fan, don't you think you would to in the same situation? That is a very threatening ordeal, have you not seen thousands of highlights of fans attacking players on the pitch? Not good press? You think we are getting good press nowadays anyway. We are LFC and whatever happens, happens. I will support our manager, our players, and my fellow fans. I know you might be venting through a terrible season, which I completely understand. I am just giving you my opinion.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #20: May 09, 2010 08:58:39 pm

;D Sorry that line made me laugh.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,388 posts | 1543 
      Reply #21: May 09, 2010 09:08:53 pm
      Pushed a fan away did he ? If I was out there, and someone came running towards me after the season we've had, even in a red shirt, I wouldn't be sure if it was for good or bad. He would have been chinned, no doubt about that. He got off lightly in my opinion.
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #22: May 09, 2010 09:14:05 pm
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      Reply #23: May 09, 2010 09:14:59 pm
      Pushed a fan away did he ? If I was out there, and someone came running towards me after the season we've had, even in a red shirt, I wouldn't be sure if it was for good or bad. He would have been chinned, no doubt about that. He got off lightly in my opinion.

This is the problem with the world we live in. I completley agree with you but the fact that if someone with Stevies status pushes the tw*t back or chins them, they are forever victimised plus will probably get sued or something. It goes on all the time in the Amatuer League i play in and nothing ever comes about from it.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #24: May 09, 2010 09:19:53 pm

Good find.

Probably agitated, but that didn't look friendly at all.
      AmericanRed
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 63 posts |
      Reply #25: May 09, 2010 09:23:35 pm
      A link to the "push" is here:

Steven Gerrard Hits A Fan - Liverpool Fc 0 Hull City 0

The fans should not have been on the pitch...where were the stewards??? :(
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #26: May 09, 2010 09:24:53 pm
      I like how they've dubbed it 'hits a fan' F***ing idiots some people.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #27: May 09, 2010 09:42:34 pm

To be fair, I wouldn't have little bell-ends like that crowding me and trying to nick my armband.

They shouldn't even be on the pitch. Ridiculous behaviour from Hull fans, should be ashamed of themselves for being there in the first place.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #28: May 09, 2010 09:44:39 pm
      No one knows what happened, that kid could have said anything!
      LiverpoolJay
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      • Never lose hope
      Reply #29: May 09, 2010 09:45:53 pm
      Looks more as if someone grabs his arm as he tries to walk away, a man can only take so many people grabbing at him before he pushes out.

Like I said, he probably wanted just to get down the tunnel and having fans tugging on his arm (enough to pull him back) is always going to cause a reaction.

As for the "hits a fan" thats ridiculous but if anyone actually see's the video they will see its definatly not a hit.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #30: May 09, 2010 09:46:21 pm
      To be fair, I wouldn't have little bell-ends like that crowding me and trying to nick my armband.

They shouldn't even be on the pitch. Ridiculous behaviour from Hull fans, should be ashamed of themselves for being there in the first place.

Exactly. Some people forget that these guys are just regular human beings at the end of the day.

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #31: May 09, 2010 09:47:20 pm
      Hull bellends.

KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #32: May 09, 2010 09:56:45 pm
      I thought he was meant to have shoved a Liverpool fan. he is a footballer not a saint, if they were harassing him then he can push them off it he likes, more anti-Liverpool sh*te.
      LFZ2004
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Reply #33: May 09, 2010 09:58:54 pm

It's No bloody wonder he was pushing them away, these idiots could off had knives or anything............
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #34: May 09, 2010 10:01:30 pm
      Good for him, I say. Who wants to be touched by strangers? (Besides, BigV ;))

Seriously, though. Occasionally, people will grab my arms to look at them and you just have to tell them to F**k off. Now, I understand that Stevie is slightly less of a celebrity than myself  :roll:, but it has to be frustrating being mobbed over and over, whether it's for an autograph, a pat on the back or what have you. Should've "DJed" him, I'd say.  :D

JD's picture says it all. Credit to him for being as cool as he was. And, good point LFZ2004.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #35: May 09, 2010 10:04:15 pm
      He should have just got his wanger out and let rip all over them. That would have kept them back. Knobs.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #36: May 09, 2010 10:08:40 pm
      He should have just got his wanger out and let rip all over them. That would have kept them back. Knobs.

Favourite quote in my year or so on this forum.

Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #37: May 09, 2010 10:55:33 pm
      To be fair, a human being won't react unless provoked. Steven Gerrard would not have pushed/shoved/hit or whatever had they left him alone.

The fans shouldn't be there in the first place and there's a limit when people starts pulling or touching you.

Were they trying to nick the armband from him? Cause it seems his left hand was pulled backwards.
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Reply #38: May 09, 2010 11:11:21 pm

:) this made me laugh. Sorry mate
      Ard Mhacha Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,794 posts | 31 
      Reply #39: May 09, 2010 11:13:00 pm
      Instead of questioning Stevie, can we not ask where the F**k were all the stewards when knobends were surrounding the highest profile player on the pitch??

I'm glad Hull got relegated, couldn't stand them when fat sams 2nd best mate was there....and the place stinks of fish. ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #40: May 09, 2010 11:17:13 pm
      I want to know where the Stewards were? They should have kept the fans off the pitch and protected the players.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Reply #41: May 09, 2010 11:20:05 pm
      I want to know where the Stewards were? They should have kept the fans off the pitch and protected the players.

Slack as F**k they were. Anyone notice the conga going on during the game, that wouldn't have been allowed at somewhere like Anfield it's got to be said. Not that it wasn't funny and it was done in good spirits but if they're gonna take the piss and invade the pitch for no reason as well the stewards need to get real.
      TotheMax
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | 22 
      Reply #42: May 09, 2010 11:34:50 pm
      Stevie should have gotten a silver medal for pushing the pr**k. He wouldnt get the gold medal though, cause he didnt hit him which was what he deserved.
      keithlfc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts |
      Reply #43: May 09, 2010 11:48:19 pm
      should have give the little scruffy c**t the one two combo he give that fat manc c**t DJ
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #44: May 09, 2010 11:52:11 pm
      Anyone reckon he told him he was a DJ?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #45: May 10, 2010 12:01:40 am

Isn't that just some random bird getting a grip of him? Those Hull fans are rubbish. If that was a scouse girl his shorts would have been getting ragged down.  ;D

Severely bad stewarding AND policing that. The safety of the fans and players are paramount at games. Could have been a lot worse for Gerrard and I think he done the right thing to push that lad away and then walk away.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Reply #46: May 10, 2010 12:03:10 am
      Good job them, and their fans, are going down to the Championship.

Pitch invasions are for tossers.
      Shakesy
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 81 posts |
      Reply #47: May 10, 2010 12:53:36 am
      Anyone know what the murder with the fans at the end was all about?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #48: May 10, 2010 02:08:37 am
      Don't blame Gerrard for shoving them, they probably deserved a punch so they  should be grateful ;)
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #49: May 10, 2010 03:20:48 am
      Scummy Codheads
      MrKite
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 475 posts | -2 
      Reply #50: May 10, 2010 03:25:28 am
      Gerrard looked genuinly pissed off. I think overall his performances this season and the circumstances surrounding the club have pissed him off.
      ozgooner
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 697 posts |
      • P-38 W-26 D-12 L-0 'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
      Reply #51: May 10, 2010 04:21:24 am
      Poor form by the stewards/police lettin people get onto the ground . Players safety has to be paramount .
      machell88
      • Forum John Toshack

• 269 posts |
      Reply #52: May 10, 2010 04:29:29 am
      I think its a mute point, lots of dickheads be them our fans or hull fans harrased and circled gerrard like he was a wild animal - he was perfectly in his right to do what he did and more.. would have served the little fuckers right if he'd twatted them - there is no justification for incircling and intimidating anyone like that.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #53: May 10, 2010 07:47:41 am
      I do take what i said earlier about him not doing back. He obviously did. My stream didn't cut to him until he had his hands in the air with guards around him.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #54: May 10, 2010 09:08:43 am
      He got off lightly. For one thing, he shouldn't be on the pitch. Secondly, if he did break the rules and go on the pitch, he shouldn't be grabbing the highest profile player out there.

Gerrard did extremely well just to push him away and leave.
      McEvoy_LFC
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 176 posts |
      Reply #55: May 10, 2010 10:44:57 am
      To be honest he's getting swamped... and it looks like the lad he pushed grabbed him somehow as he jults a bit the pushes him away as if to say stop pulling me... Maybe he tried to snatch his armband in his hand or something.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,493 posts | 8676 
      Reply #56: May 10, 2010 12:34:06 pm
      Anyone know what the murder with the fans at the end was all about?

Probably something to do with the Gerrard stuff and Hull fans being gobshites.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #57: May 10, 2010 12:39:58 pm
      Gerrard did nothing wrong. Just protecting himself from a potentially dangerous situation.

Bunch of F***ing nobodies grabbing him left, right and centre, he was going to get swamped if he didn't make a bit of space himself.

Agree with everyone who has criticised police and stewards, if they couldn't stop the fans swarming onto the pitch, maybe they could have at least tried to protect the players?
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #58: May 10, 2010 01:10:24 pm
      Looking at the videos and pictures, Hull's security was diabolical, i have seen better in the Conference North! They should be punished for having such poor security control and protection for the players. They're lucky nothing serious happened.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #59: May 10, 2010 02:25:35 pm
      Exactly!!

Is this where the papers call Gerrard a thug?!
      Anyone would do the same or worse in that situation-  Everyone has their personal space!
      Shame on the security!
      Cardy
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts |
      Reply #60: May 10, 2010 02:37:39 pm
      Isn't there any f###ing barbers in Hull .
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #61: May 10, 2010 03:15:40 pm
      The bloke pulled his arm and appeared to say something. Hence the explosion.

Stuff like that makes me pissed of and sad for someone like Gerrard.

I've stated how much i hate Hull and their sh*te fans and that cemented it. Wankers >:(

Conga your way down to the F***ing Championship.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,586 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Reply #62: May 10, 2010 03:17:55 pm
      haha nice!

Have a feeling they wont be coming back to soon either...
      LiverpoolJay
      • Forum Ian St John

• 433 posts |
      • Never lose hope
      Reply #63: May 10, 2010 03:19:12 pm
      The media seem to be making too much out of this small incident.

Do they forget that JT ran over a security guard trying to get away from fans? If this gets more media attention then its just showing that the media want to stir up a storm over Liverpool and disgruntle the players even more.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #64: May 10, 2010 04:06:31 pm
      The bloke pulled his arm and appeared to say something. Hence the explosion.

Stuff like that makes me pissed of and sad for someone like Gerrard.

I've stated how much I hate Hull and their sh*te fans and that cemented it. Wankers >:(

Conga your way down to the f**king Championship.

Yeah, you could see Gerrard's left arm being pulled back.
      Ov3rdose
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,961 posts | 17 
      Reply #65: May 10, 2010 04:21:04 pm
      Wouldn't you be angry when a bunch of people you don't know would try to get a hold of you when you are allready pissed? I couldn't stop myself from hitting them.
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      • Edinburgh to Liverpool 260miles 4 90mins worth it
      Reply #66: May 10, 2010 04:53:53 pm
      Just cause it was Steve big English player never seen them going to any other player. Could u Imogen Steve hitting one of them ? ;D

[quote author=Ov3rdose link=topic=29903.msg663328#msg663328 date=127350486
      Wouldn't you be angry when a bunch of people you don't know would try to get a hold of you when you are allready pissed? I couldn't stop myself from hitting them.
      [/quote]

kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #67: May 10, 2010 06:42:29 pm

:lmao:

Gerrard showed great control to only push away some bum trying to grab a hold of a legend. Most of us would have done more.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #68: May 10, 2010 07:09:51 pm
      Well just like to put my historical encounter with the people of Hull from the past. Hull FC (rugby league team fans). First, when they visited We (Warrington fans) were kept in the stadium (our own) for 30 mins after FT. I was with my little brother (6 at the time, horrible feeling)

A year later, I travelled to the KC stadium with the Warrington Coaches, at FT, we got back to our coaches, and minutes later the coach was pummeled with sticks, stones and beer bottles, the police had to give us an escort out of Hull.

Although this is a different team in a different sport, I suspect that since promotion, the support base is much the same, as it looks like is the psyche.

Plus, they only sing when their fishing  :f_tongueincheek: :laugh: :f_whistle:
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #69: May 10, 2010 07:22:03 pm

:D

Love it.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Reply #70: May 10, 2010 08:13:05 pm
      The Ironic thing is that most of those Hull fans are actually Liverpool fans.. I've had many a argument from some friends and family about their "overnight loyalty" to The tigers. I'm actually originally from "Ull" and can tell you most of them dumb fookers were and are Livepool fans... 14 years ago when i last lived there i know for a fact you'd see 30 times more Liverpool shirts than city shirts. As soon as they reached the prem all kinds of n*b-eds turned into die hard tigers..
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #71: May 10, 2010 08:24:45 pm
      I've seen the same happening in Stoke.
      keithlfc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 281 posts |
      Reply #72: May 10, 2010 08:28:04 pm
      The Ironic thing is that most of those Hull fans are actually Liverpool fans.. I've had many a argument from some friends and family about their "overnight loyalty" to The tigers. I'm actually originally from "Ull" and can tell you most of them dumb fookers were and are Livepool fans... 14 years ago when I last lived there I know for a fact you'd see 30 times more Liverpool shirts than city shirts. As soon as they reached the prem all kinds of n*b-eds turned into die hard tigers..

They can f*cking have them the scruffy t*ats
      Danny2304
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 663 posts |
      • Stairway to heaven
      Reply #73: May 10, 2010 08:35:21 pm

Is that the lad he pushed? Cos' he's clearly trying to rob his captains band...
      yozz1982
      • Forum John Toshack

• 267 posts |
      • http://kitster29.deviantart.com/
      Reply #74: May 10, 2010 08:48:41 pm
      I was at the match and that video doesn't show it all, he was getting mauled by the Hull fans left right and centre. All he was trying to do was clap the travelling support rather than go straight down the tunnel. Carra also got grief when he walked to the away end and ended up having 2 or 3 photos with Hull fans. I only saw one Liverpool fan try and run on the pitch and he took one look at the copper who was gonna nail him and turned back.

The trouble between the fans happened when the Hull fans started going back to the stands and were giving the corner section of Liverpool fans loads of sh*t. A few bottles were thrown and few people got arrested, but the police were more interested in getting in the away end rather than sorting the hull fans who were hitting there own stewards.

Not a good way to end the season but why the Hull fans thought it relevant to invade the pitch after that performance was beyond me. Hope that clears it up a bit more and sorry for the post being so late but didn't get in till gone 12 and was goosed.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #75: May 10, 2010 09:06:12 pm
      Been waiting for your take on this incident Yozz as I knew you were at the game, and the coverage we got here was very poor.

Thanks for enlightening us as to what happened, hope you were safe, and one last thing to say, Hull are a load of tossers, good riddance to them.
      yozz1982
      • Forum John Toshack

• 267 posts |
      Reply #76: May 10, 2010 09:20:26 pm
      Hull are a load of tossers, good riddance to them.
      Well said Cas, horrible bunch of fuckers, the best chant of the match had to be
      "You shag your own Ma
      You shag your own Maaaaaaaa
      You inbred bas**rds
      You shag your own Ma"
      ozzyred
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts |
      Reply #77: May 10, 2010 09:23:35 pm
      can the slagging off hull people stop please ;D, there are a lot of die hard liverpool fans in hull like me
      yozz1982
      • Forum John Toshack

• 267 posts |
      Reply #78: May 10, 2010 09:25:38 pm
      Sorry Ozzy  ;) Its all good banter is it true though ?  :f_tongueincheek:  :f_whistle:
      ozzyred
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts |
      Reply #79: May 10, 2010 09:31:33 pm
      its fine i was only joking, haha no it aint true, i just shag your mam ;)
      yozz1982
      • Forum John Toshack

• 267 posts |
      Reply #80: May 10, 2010 09:39:30 pm
      its fine I was only joking, haha no it aint true, I just shag your mam ;)

Shes the one in the green but you know that anyway  ;)
      ozzyred
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts |
      Reply #81: May 10, 2010 09:41:46 pm
      haha god i love scousers :)

Quick Reply