Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

The unsettling of Liverpool FC players by Rafa Benitez

Read 9386 times
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Re: The unsettling of Liverpool FC players by Rafa Benitez
      Reply #115: Aug 30, 2010 09:48:29 am
      Really? what point have you made?

"Rafa suggested names to management....." - how is that different from him going after the players in question?
      "None of them moved to inter....." - does that cancel out intent? No

So really what point have you made?

You have a dire need to be right. But what have you been right about so far? What proof have you been able to provide?

I've made the point that with no real evidence you are barking up the wrong tree! That's my point. I feel that it's pointless to accuse Rafa of anything without proper basis. Now we have proved that there is no story here - yet you continue to blast about us being blind cos you think we worship the man like he's a messiah.

I like being right. Dire need? No, thats you mate. The one fighting the battle already lost.

As bad boy has said, i will no longer post here. It's done. You have done nothing to prove a point, and unless i see a post from you in here that does - i will not respond. Your arguments dead. Not that it had much life anyways.
      HampshireRed
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 702 posts |
      • If I'm not back in 15 minutes.....wait longer
      Reply #116: Aug 30, 2010 10:05:55 am
      With everything that is happening it is easy to see conspiracies everywhere.  I have managed in several organisations and I have often looked back to previous colleagues when I think they can add something to my team.

Football is not so different in that respect, just that it is played out more publicly and fuelled by the media to sell papers. If we had Guardiloa (sorry about the spelling) come from Barcelona to manage us would we complain if he brought Messi, Iniesta,m and Xabi with him? I do not think we would.

I liked Rafa but he has moved on and so must we. Good luck to him in his future and good luck to LFC in ours.

Sorry this isn't very controversial guys.
      solodee
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #117: Aug 30, 2010 10:23:16 am
      Solodee you really are an obnoxious, petty, little man.  :-\

I have given your ignorance a bye-ball because I assumed that English is not your first language. However, after you've resorted to calling me a child and inferring that I've no common sense; I realise that I may be wrong - it may well be that you just lack the ability to comprehend and interpret the written word.

Had your limited intellect allowed you - you would have researched and discovered that a) your initial post was way off the mark and b) this is one poster who is not "hung up" on Benitez. Ironically solodee, it is very apparent that it is, in fact, you who is obsessed with Rafa. You just can't bring yourself to shut the f**k up about the man.

I will not give this imbecilic thread anymore credence by posting in it and you'd be better served by not engaging in written debate - go back to what you do best solodee - copy and paste - it removes the need for original thought . ...something you don't have the capacity for.

I've made the point that with no real evidence you are barking up the wrong tree! That's my point. I feel that it's pointless to accuse Rafa of anything without proper basis. Now we have proved that there is no story here - yet you continue to blast about us being blind cos you think we worship the man like he's a messiah.

I like being right. Dire need? No, thats you mate. The one fighting the battle already lost.

As bad boy has said, I will no longer post here. It's done. You have done nothing to prove a point, and unless I see a post from you in here that does - I will not respond. Your arguments dead. Not that it had much life anyways.

Gemini

Any last words?
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #118: Aug 30, 2010 10:38:12 am

Who be the one is it this one or that one? Where you at?......i got your back son.

Peace solodee.  :giveup: 
      solodee
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #119: Aug 30, 2010 10:43:10 am
      Who be the one is it this one or that one? Where you at?......I got your back son.

Peace solodee.  :giveup: 

:lmao:

Good one. Peace.

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #120: Aug 30, 2010 12:30:20 pm
      To be honest I really do not think any Liverpool players have been on Inters radar.

They received a very hefty fee from Balotelli's sale and if they wanted Kuyt or Masch they had the funds available to buy if not both at least one of them.

Seems to me the press have put two and two together and come up with 5.

You only have to look in the transfer forum to see that were linked with about 100 players through the press and common sense tells you that we won't be buying all of them, not just because it's not economically possible, but it would be just plain daft to have a squad of 100 first team players on your books when you can only register a squad of 25.

As for Kuyt's agent saying that interest had been registered in the player, it's not unusual for agents to run their mouths off to get their clients a pay rise and a nice little fee for themselves, even more so on the back of the player in question having a good world cup.

So until I see direct quotes from Rafa himself saying he intended to buy but failed in buying our players I'm not going to condemn the man.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #121: Aug 30, 2010 12:50:35 pm
      solodee
      • Started Topic

• 6,036 posts | 147 
      Reply #122: Aug 30, 2010 01:34:14 pm