Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Fernando Llorente

Read 8594 times
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Re: Fernando Llorente
      Reply #46: Aug 30, 2010 04:28:36 pm
      Piss off you pricks, stop winding us up.
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #47: Aug 30, 2010 04:57:54 pm
      With you on that. Sky Sports News were outside Melwood earlier talking about either Llorente or Carlton Cole. The latter ain't going away, unfortunately. :-\

What were SSN saying about the Llorente rumour? I find, and i hate saying it, they are usually quite accurate in what they say.

Would like Llorente to sign. But, the whole question is the price. It is a major major factor.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #48: Aug 30, 2010 05:01:47 pm
      Most of our signings this season have been players whom the press didn't know about, I am expecting a striker to join Liverpool who hasn't been mentioned yet.

Its Drogba.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #49: Aug 30, 2010 05:12:42 pm
      Most of our signings this season have been players whom the press didn't know about, I am expecting a striker to join Liverpool who hasn't been mentioned yet.

Its Drogba.

Well it would have been til you mentioned him.... ;)

Date of Birth: 26 February 1985
      Height: 194 cm
      Shirt number: 19
      Position: Forward
      Current club: Athletic Bilbao (ESP)
      International Caps: 8
      International Goals: 3
      First international: Spain - Chile
      (19 November 2008)
      Club History
      Athletic Bilbao B (ESP): From 2004 to 2005
      Basconia (ESP): From 2003 to 2004
      Despite measuring all of 1.93m, Fernando Llorente is about far more than just aerial prowess. Blessed with good technique, the strength to hold up the ball, intelligent movement and a powerful shot, the Athletic Bilbao target man came to prominence with his goals and all-round play at the 2005 FIFA U-20 World Cup in the Netherlands.

A product of the Basque outfit's youth system, Llorente has suffered more than most with the team's La Liga travails over recent seasons. Indeed, in spite of the paucity of service he has received, the young front-man has had to bear criticism from a San Mames faithful disillusioned with one of Spain's historically most successful clubs.

Yet his experience toiling away at the sharp end of Los Leones' attack has been key to the player's development into an established top-flight performer, culminating in his senior debut for La Roja on 14 November 2008 in a friendly win over Chile. And four months later he would score his first goal in another friendly success, this time against England. The player’s commitment and talent earned him a place in the Spain side for the FIFA Confederations Cup South Africa 2009, in what was his first taste international competition.

Another looker for the ladies.

If only...

« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2010 05:20:55 pm by racerx34 »
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #50: Aug 30, 2010 08:50:07 pm
      What were SSN saying about the Llorente rumour? I find, and I hate saying it, they are usually quite accurate in what they say.

Not much really mate, just that there's been rumours. I think they had people there to confirm Konchesky but nothings been said. :D Mugs.

Would love for Llorente to be signed out of the blue but I'm doubting it will happen. Fingers crossed tomorrow's a good one eh?
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #51: Aug 30, 2010 10:11:00 pm
      It could happen on deadline day tomorrow, remember what other stars we managed to nab right at the wire of the window, Quaggers ;)

Quick Reply